IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police are quick to suspect anybody who leaves town during or shortly after a homicide.

Especially if the bodies are found on his/her property, and that is the reason why we have had all the discussions about RL's alibi. For the record I don't think that RL=BG but I think he knows more about what went on then he has told LE.

excellent-i notice the sun is at the same angle on both Abby and suspect..he was going in the same direction they were-likely behind them it seems. Libby turned and did the video shot of Abby-then minutes later-likely saw the suspect gaining fast on them and something didn't seem right-
maybe she had seen him when they first started on the trail/bridge..and struck her as not good..

No one can identify him, so something about him is not as he usually appears.

The suspect seems overdressed for the weather and for taking a casual afternoon walk. In fact, he looks like he has disguised himself in the photos. Is it possible that he first encountered the girls at the end of the bridge and saw that they were taking photos? Perhaps he walked past them and they first notice him. Did he then he put on an extra coat (over his hoodie), zip up the coat, pull his cap down, pull up his hoodie, and turn around to approach the girls? Is that why he caught the attention of the girls such that they took a photo of him? Did he do everything possible to obscure his appearance and voice knowing full well that the girls might be recording him?
I've mentioned the same thing a few times, but not many people agreed. I don't think it was because he knew he was being recorded, but I thought/think he may have dressed that way so anyone who saw him from a distance might think it was RL. If he did disguise his voice too, I'd say it would be more likely that he hadn't originally planned to kill them and didn't want them to be able to recognize his voice.

Can someone remind me what the temps were that day? I keep reading that he was overdressed but thought it was in the 40's F. And bridges can be windy, thus colder. Was it warmer than I thought?
I'm not sure how cold winters in Indiana usually are, but I know he would be considered overdressed for 40+ degrees in this area. I could see wearing a hoodie or a jacket, but not both. Obviously, many others think Abby was underdressed, and some people probably think he was too. To me, he just looks like he was trying to look heavier than he is, but I could be wrong - there's a first time for everything! :thinking:

So if LE doesn't wish for the public to get the impression RL is BG causing the leads to dry up, you would think they would be clearing that all up by now wouldn't you? But they really aren't saying anything. Has me thinking alot...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

LE has said processing the information from the SW will take several weeks, and that is what they are going to use to either clear him or consider him more of a suspect than they have already. I have wondered myself about that Inside Edition video where the reporter has RL repeat the words "down the hill" I sort of wondered if LE put them up to asking him..JMO

Especially if the bodies are found on his/her property, and that is the reason why we have had all the discussions about RL's alibi. For the record I don't think that RL=BG but I think he knows more about what went on then he has told LE.

Police keep stating he-Rl is not a suspect-
if someone is murdered on your property-LE have to first clear you or include you-
by now they would've have named him at least a suspect..
they said in this recent video that they have a lot of suspects..but not the evidence yet-and said RL is not a suspect..and they stated they are still getting 200 tips a day..
<mod snip>

Not a detective/fbi but i have never thought it was planned, opportunist is where i have been. Jmo

My only problem with it being unplanned is that I'm of the opinion he has "stuff" under his navy jacket. Abduction/killing stuff. We can practically see a gun and I would be surprised if he doesn't have more than one. Then multiple clips. Rope. A big knife. Duct tape. Of course alot of people carry a gun and knife every day but its not visible, you would never know. But he seems to be packing more and not in a normal carry type of way. Like a bundle of stuff.
I've still never reconciled what the flat brown thing is on his right hip, a visible holster? Like I said he is packing some stuff and isn't exactly hiding it. So for it to be a crime of opportunity I would have to think he came there, to that bridge/creek to hopefully come upon a girl. I have a hard time with that. Or even that he saw them dropped off, grabbed his bigger gun from the backseat and his "stuff" and went for it. Ok, maybe I can go a little more for this one but what was he doing on a 2 lane country road or a 1 lane dead end dirt road scoping for any girl to come along? Unless he lives nearby and that is his road or the way he normally travels in which case I think they would already know who he is. When I think of someone who is prepared with all the necessary gear I think of someone who has a plan. What is your theory for how it could have been a crime of opportunity if you consider he is prepared?

if someone is murdered on your property-LE have to first clear you or include you-
they said in this recent video that they have a lot of suspects..but not the evidence yet-and said RL is not a suspect..and they stated they are still getting 200 tips a day..
<mod snip>

Do you have the date of the video you say LE says RL is not a suspect? As of 3/17 while executing a search warrant on RL's property they said the SW was a probable cause warrant directly related to the homicides. The last I knew that LE spoke on the matter they said he was "not a suspect at this time" but that it would take several weeks for them to process the evidence they collected from the SW...

Wow. Thank you for that. I don't know why, but now BG looks completely different to me. :detective:

Me too! Also, this also made me realize how much bigger he was than Abby. He looked less threatening far away!

Jmo RL,is either completely innocent, or the perp. I am not feeling that he "knows who did it" or is partially involved. I think only the perp knows and that he was alone.

I've mentioned the same thing a few times, but not many people agreed. I don't think it was because he knew he was being recorded, but I thought/think he may have dressed that way so anyone who saw him from a distance might think it was RL. If he did disguise his voice too, I'd say it would be more likely that he hadn't originally planned to kill them and didn't want them to be able to recognize his voice.

I'm not sure how cold winters in Indiana usually are, but I know he would be considered overdressed for 40+ degrees in this area. I could see wearing a hoodie or a jacket, but not both. Obviously, many others think Abby was underdressed, and some people probably think he was too. To me, he just looks like he was trying to look heavier than he is, but I could be wrong - there's a first time for everything! :thinking:

Regarding his being overdressed for the weather - it had been regular winter cold leading up to this and out of the blue we (I'm in Indiana also) had a week or so of warmer weather before the regular winter weather returned. The first "warm" day I went out I wore my winter coat not realizing it had warmed up. IMO FWIW he is not dressed unusually for the weather.

I just had a thought, based on the discussion above of BG being over dressed. Has it ever been brought up that maybe BG is someone who was wanting to piss in RL's Cheerios, so to speak? Someone wanting to get RL in trouble? My thinking out loud here.

My only problem with it being unplanned is that I'm of the opinion he has "stuff" under his navy jacket. Abduction/killing stuff. We can practically see a gun and I would be surprised if he doesn't have more than one. Then multiple clips. Rope. A big knife. Duct tape. Of course alot of people carry a gun and knife every day but its not visible, you would never know. But he seems to be packing more and not in a normal carry type of way. Like a bundle of stuff.
I've still never reconciled what the flat brown thing is on his right hip, a visible holster? Like I said he is packing some stuff and isn't exactly hiding it. So for it to be a crime of opportunity I would have to think he came there, to that bridge/creek to hopefully come upon a girl. I have a hard time with that. Or even that he saw them dropped off, grabbed his bigger gun from the backseat and his "stuff" and went for it. Ok, maybe I can go a little more for this one but what was he doing on a 2 lane country road or a 1 lane dead end dirt road scoping for any girl to come along? Unless he lives nearby and that is his road or the way he normally travels in which case I think they would already know who he is. When I think of someone who is prepared with all the necessary gear I think of someone who has a plan. What is your theory for how it could have been a crime of opportunity if you consider he is prepared?

Maybe not premeditated or planned at all, but serial killers usually carry a "kit" with them in case an opportunity arises

I am in 100 percent agreement. That is a lot of stuff he has tucked away under his jacket, so much so that it would be uncomfortable and awkward to carry around for any length of time. There are way too many coincidences and things that had to be just right in order for this not to be a planned encounter...MOO

I have been listening to the podcast from yesterday and something stuck out to me. Can I get a confirmation please. TIA

The gentleman speaking said that RL was in Lafayette at a tropic fish market buying tropical fish. I can say for certain that there is no tropical fish market in Lafayette, but there is a couple stores that sell them. It could just be a semantic thing?

MOO

<mod snip>
Hi,

<mod snip>

Sinnce the SW was served, police have said NOTHING about whether RL is or is not a suspect. Linking to this random YouTube video with snippets of OLD news stories is very misleading. JMO, MOO.

Do you have the date of the video you say LE says RL is not a suspect? As of 3/17 while executing a search warrant on RL's property they said the SW was a probable cause warrant directly related to the homicides. The last I knew that LE spoke on the matter they said he was "not a suspect at this time" but that it would take several weeks for them to process the evidence they collected from the SW...
Ty

Don't know if this is what you are looking for?
attachment.php

Thank you.
I had a thought this morning about the brown flat area on his right hip. Maybe it's a tan Cathart jacket with the dark brown waistband below. When I started thinking of that I could see the navy jacket like a nylon windbreaker which other posters have said and that if so he was only using it to conceal the stuff he brought for the abduction and/or murder. Also for it to be low on his hip would mean he is more slim than I originally thought too. And the light spot above the brown isn't his wrist or watch but the jacket. Then he's reaching more up under the navy windbreaker which has it hiked up or possibly behind him where some people carry.
All just MOO. I guess I had my speculator turned up today. I never see the baby in the sonogram.

Me too! Also, this also made me realize how much bigger he was than Abby. He looked less threatening far away!

I agree! And with her being 5'4, I feel like he is closer to 6'0 - 6'1, not 5'9 - 5'10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309