IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kymom, if he is smoking, where is the cigarette? In his hand that is in his pocket?

In his mouth, you don't need to hold a smoke in your hand all the time. My dad's a smoker, I've seen him, for instance, working on cars with a cig dangling in his mouth almost the entire time.

jmo

JMO..I can't say it as fact but for me there's no doubt he's smoking in those images & it's smoke.

MOO

KyMom, I remember when you posted your opinion and I went with you on that theory, I even thought he may have one in his mouth.
I did change my opinion though and you may be correct.

How do I write this without it reading as unkind? RL has a huge girth (large mid section and barrel chested) and due to weight gain, his head is disproportionately small compared to his body. Not so with BG. RL is not BG.

RL fills out his clothes, BG doesn't.

BG is out there, not sitting in jail waiting for a hearing on a PV.

Just doing my daily check-in. Looks like we're making another couple of laps around the track, just to stay in shape.

In his mouth, you don't need to hold a smoke in your hand all the time. My dad's a smoker, I've seen him, for instance, working on cars with a cig dangling in his mouth almost the entire time.

jmo

I've never seen a smoker walking with their hands in their pocket while a cigarette is in their mouth. Maybe I just haven't been around enough smokers. :)

How do I write this without it reading as unkind? RL has a huge girth (large mid section and barrel chested) and due to weight gain, his head is disproportionately small compared to his body. Not so with BG. RL is not BG.

You of course may be right, and I'm sure that LE has not stopped looking for BG.. that being said I agree that RL is not BG, but IMO RL may know something he's withholding that could lead to LE arresting BG.

Gray Hughes has new video out. He says the girls were at the very end of the bridge when that video was taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did he say south end or north end. TIA

he necessarily does not have to be BG to be somehow be involved (participated)

I highly doubt it, but you definitely sound sure. I think there's a high probability that's exactly what BG is doing.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I've never seen a smoker walking with their hands in their pocket while a cigarette is in their mouth. Maybe I just haven't been around enough smokers. :)
When I was stationed in Michigan I did that all the time. Just let the air current strip the ashes. Hate the cold [emoji32]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Is there a way someone can take RL's voice saying down the hill and put it over top of the video of the suspect saying down the hill for comparison? They sound very familiar to begin with but in the picture of BG it looks like he has light brown shaggy hair with his hood down and way younger then RL and RL also has that big old man belly lol BG just looks like he has on layers. JMO

I assumed it was Aquarium World.
Probably...but the word 'market' was used. Odd word. Wondering if that was confirmed or did the guy from yesterday not have his facts?

Moo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Could the jacket be something like this 1? I found it and other types being sold on Ebay. It's called a 5.11 Tactical Packable Operater Police Duty Jacket. You can buy almost anything online like Ebay (even LE related clothing etc) :( jacket.jpg

When I was stationed in Michigan I did that all the time. Just let the air current strip the ashes. Hate the cold [emoji32]

Yeah, that's how I've seen with the smokers I've been around, when it's colder out and in my area there seems to be a lot more smokers than non.

jmo

I agree! And with her being 5'4, I feel like he is closer to 6'0 - 6'1, not 5'9 - 5'10.

II had a hard time lining up his exact size and I know he seems big here but when I reduced his size, hit feet got too small in comparison to Abby's feet and other body characteristics seems out of proportion. In the end I wasn't completely happy with the results but those darn feet!:gaah:

Calling in the tip is the right thing to do! It's really all you need to do. Now this is JMO, but I'm pretty sure LE has been checking out the RSO's in the area since day 1.

Yes, I know that much [emoji854] but I guess for Sluething-sake my question is, when y'all find something out or make a correlation what's the rules of talking about it or getting help with sleuthing?

Well I am in Florida so maybe that's why it strikes me as strange. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309