IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda new to WS. I've been following and sleuthing since Chelsea Bruck's untimely death. I'm still learning the rules and try to be as respectful and quiet about my findings as I can. What do y'all do when you think you've found someone that fits the description. Are you never allowed to talk about it here unless LE states they are a POI? What if they are RSO in the area? I called my tip into the FBI yesterday and I think I messaged an admin yesterday but haven't gotten any response from the admin here on WS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious, do you believe there's some reason LE would not have already looked into this person since they are a RSO?

Yes, I know that much [emoji854] but I guess for Sluething-sake my question is, when y'all find something out or make a correlation what's the rules of talking about it or getting help with sleuthing?

You can't talk about it on the board. You can privately message someone here.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yes, I know that much [emoji854] but I guess for Sluething-sake my question is, when y'all find something out or make a correlation what's the rules of talking about it or getting help with sleuthing?

You need a MODs permission for an RSO that's not been publicly identified in MSM or by LE. If you've asked, that's as far as you can go until and unless you get approval.

I am so glad you did this, thank you!
At the same time, I am utterly freaked out by this. It made me cry at my desk :( It's really, really unsettling to see them in the same frame.
Me too! OMG!!!
Looks like she is leaning away from him approaching her.
If the pic of BG was 130ft away, they have "issues" with him before IMO
There is a reason they took a picture. I wonder if BG had yelled at them or said something inappropriate.

Wow, great job. I don't know why, but his entire look has changed for me. Something very juvenile in his stance imo. And his hips/legs seem thin/narrow. Doesn't match the gut to my mind if it's a younger guy. So either his upper half is stuffed or he's just older. I honestly can't wait to find out the age of this dude. All jmo

You know the first time I saw this picture of him I thought recent high school graduate or early twenties. I think he looks like he still has a baby face.

BUT then you look at the other picture and that guy definitely looks much older and menacing, to me anyway.

Helpful info. is found on the 1st page of this thread:

“If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.”

See page 1 : http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?332961-IN-Abigail-Williams-13-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-35

Please don't assume anything about height from that photo shopped picture.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

You are so right Illinois Missing!! I was trying to put them side by side as some one asked. I did try to scale the size as best as I could. I kept wanting to

make him shorter but the feet got too puny to be realistic.

I'm curious, do you believe there's some reason LE would not have already looked into this person since they are a RSO?

No, I would assume they are the very best of the best in criminal investigation! It's just, we know nothing so everything is an assumption at this point.

I posted about a dream I had a while back and I've been unable to stop thinking of it since. Yesterday I just felt compelled to look through the RSO in the state and I lost my breath when I came upon this particular guy.

BG (whom ever he is) looks to have a really large nose IMO, and if I were to draw a picture of the pixilated image of him on the bridge my picture would look like this particular RSO in their state.

So it is probably far-fetched but I called it in just in case. I am a mother of a little girl myself and the thought of this roaming the streets freely is the thing nightmares are made of.

Just trying to help, and all JMOO.

You need a MODs permission for an RSO that's not been publicly identified in MSM or by LE. If you've asked, that's as far as you can go until and unless you get approval.

Thank you for your reply.

I had never really looked too closely at the jacket before - I think I was so focused on trying to figure out the face. I know many people have said this before, but the lightbulb just really went off for me ... that jacket is chock full of stuff! The way it is taut in the right (his right, our left) chest, pulling down, you can just tell there is stuff in there. And what about how it bunches at the front? What is up with that?

Helpful info. is found on the 1st page of this thread:

“If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.”

See page 1 : http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?332961-IN-Abigail-Williams-13-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-35

I am aware of this and I followed the first pages rules and advice. I was just wondering about how everyone helps each other sleuth if it can't be spoken about?

Exactly, you saved me the trouble of saying it! :what:

I am aware and have addressed that. I never thought that people would take height measurements from it! I was just asked to put them side-by-side and I just tried to get a realistic depiction! :blushing:

I didn't say he was if you actually read it I said there body and hair colour is completely different. Comparison of voices yah they sound familiar that's all I said how is that making him a suspect? Comparing there voices they could have a completely different accents there just both very soft spoken, a similarity. We all know he apparently isn't a suspect anymore yet the whole thread is about him.

Actually do we really know he isn't a suspect anymore? Last statement about it from LE I thought was that RL isn't a suspect at this time and that it was going to take several weeks to process evidence from the SW executed on 3/17 to either clear him or move him higher on their suspect list.

I am aware and have addressed that. I never thought that people would take height measurements from it! I was just asked to put them side-by-side and I just tried to get a realistic depiction! :blushing:

You are fine!! I think it was very helpful. No one is taking height measurements, they are just remarking he appears taller when placed side by side to Abby. I, for one, appreciate the visual. So thank you again. :)

Marked.
I see no new progress for the day. Unless LE release new information, there isnt much left to sleuth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay