IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on her FB and twitter feeds...I thought you guys were suppose to be sleuths? Why would you not see what family of Ron is saying instead of just speculating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TOS here are that we can't discuss things mentioned on social media, only things on main stream media with links provided... no need to imply we're not very smart..

Do people in Delphi leave their doors unlocked when they go out?

RSBM

JMO... Yes, it's entirely possible. From experience I can tell you that many people in rural communities leave their doors unlocked 24/7. I don't, but others do. JMO.

I would have done the same thing as you. If news reporters would have approached me, I would have told them all I knew. I might have then had a beer, hoping that no one would think I was an alcoholic responsible for whatever went down.

Seriously, I am trying to think if I ever came home to trauma. I did come home to a tornado, every road home was blocked by downed trees.(Yes we had a tornado in NY, along with hurricanes)
I am being very serious. All power was out. I drove to "The Avenue" and pulled into a restaurant. No power. Some of us sat at the Bar in the dark and drank Martini's until they closed. :thinking:

Ok, so maybe railroaded was not a good term to use in this situation, but they can legally mess with someone who committed a parole violation such as sending them to prison for 2 years for a DUI.

Except they had enough probable cause as relates to the murders that a judge granted them a SW and they spent at least 10 hours gathering evidence, according to media reports,

Request please:

There is a thread for the girl who is missing along with her teacher..
Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...zabeth-Thomas-15-Maury-County-13-March-2017-2

If you are going to cross-post anything here, please be sure to indicate which case you are refering to. I may be in the minority, but I am already confused enough trying to keep this one case straight. I don't believe there is anything to indicate the two cases could be related, but do keep your posts focused in Abby and Libby here.

JMO ... and thanks!
Thank you so much for saying this! In another missing persons thread that I was reading, people sometimes co-opted it with talk of other people that had gone missing in other parts of the state or in other states.

Then when those people would be found, people would post, and I, not understanding the context, thought the person who was the subject of the forum I was on it had been located. It was a roller coaster.

People are wondering how a single man could control two girls. I've heard people mention different types of weapons. But there's one item I haven't seen mentioned that I think would be far more effective.....a badge.

Whether real or fake, a (police/game/park/etc.) badge would've easily caused the girls to follow the perp. He could've said something like "you're trespassing, come with me" or anything similar and they would've followed quietly.

It's a bit of a dark thought, but if the police really have nothing to go on, as many here fear, then this should certainly be "on the table" as one of many possibilities the authorities should investigate.

Just my opinion.

I really admire how you are approaching this case. If I were on trial, I would want you to be the jury forewoman.
Aw, shucks! Thank you. I'm trying to be as neutral and open minded as possible and see all angles, especially until we have more information. Truly I think about Abigail and Liberty's families and how they deserve justice. They don't deserve a witch hunt, scapegoat, wasted time or resources and from what I've seen publicly of the local LE efforts in conjunction with collaboration with others (fbi, homeland sec, etc), I see them feeling the same way and not looking to mess this up. Eyes wide open, no leaf left unturned, multitasking- seems they are doing all of that and I just hope the outcome is justice!

Appreciate the theories and intelligence here. The varied opinions help to give perspective and keep me on the fence. We just don't have enough info!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sounds like if there is just one arrest four five cases could be closed. Jmo

I don't think we've openly discussed any connections between the two cases, but there has been speculation that DNA gathered from the scene would rule out RSO's in the system after 2005 since DNA has been collected on them and is in the system.

It is JMO that they have DNA from the crime scene and it does not match anyone in the system. It is also JMO that because of that LE went and looked at RSO's from prior to the dates when they started keeping DNA... hope this helps.

My POI has an RSO conviction from 1989 so perhaps not in the system. Will track further, thanks.

IMO, the Flora fire is not likely to be related. While killers may vary in MO, this would be a very drastic variation.

In the arson case, I would look for someone very close to the victims. In this case, I believe that the culprit is most likely someone more peripheral to the girls' lives. MOO.

The only case so far that has struck me as possibly related is Lyric & Elizabeth.

Seriously, I am trying to think if I ever came home to trauma. I did come home to a tornado, every road home was blocked by downed trees.(Yes we had a tornado in NY, along with hurricanes)
I am being very serious. All power was out. I drove to "The Avenue" and pulled into a restaurant. No power. Some of us sat at the Bar in the dark and drank Martini's until they closed. :thinking:

I think it's really helpful to think about how people would respond to such situations. I would offer this, with RL's history with LE, I think that if he came home to find something amiss in his home or on his property he might try to conceal it, even though that could prove to be very ill advised. He might assume that LE would automatically consider him a suspect in whatever might be going on even if he knew himself to be innocent. I don't think he's BG but he might have hidden or rearranged evidence in order to distance himself from connection to the crime.

(Sigh.)

WHO IS BG? WHO KILLED ABBY AND LIBBY?
(I've got nothing to add at this time but that. Carry on.)

(Eta: Judging from my signatures, past and present, that seems to be my goto line when I feel a case has gone cold.)

Eta: I don't think it's totally cold because they are still processing evidence, but ykwim.

I know we are all frustrated because we all want this off the streets so he can't hurt anymore children, but it's also frustrating when posters claim to have an opinion that can't be shared with the rest of the group. I guess I'm asking to try not to bring things up you can't discuss... thanks and I hope I don't offend...

Actually, it is against the TOS. "If it can't be shared, don't."

People are wondering how a single man could control two girls. I've heard people mention different types of weapons. But there's one item I haven't seen mentioned that I think would be far more effective.....a badge.

Whether real or fake, a (police/game/park/etc.) badge would've easily caused the girls to follow the perp. He could've said something like "you're trespassing, come with me" or anything similar and they would've followed quietly.

It's a bit of a dark thought, but if the police really have nothing to go on, as many here fear, then this should certainly be "on the table" as one of many possibilities the authorities should investigate.

Just my opinion.
just yell at them..kids do what grownups tell em too...mostly.
and why go to buy fish when you can catch them for free?

IMO, the Flora fire is not likely to be related. While killers may vary in MO, this would be a very drastic variation.

In the arson case, I would look for someone very close to the victims. In this case, I believe that the culprit is most likely someone more peripheral to the girls' lives. MOO.

The only case so far that has struck me as possibly related is Lyric & Elizabeth.

Bless you.

I have to laugh when some people apparently think the police are so dumb they didn't think of basic things. They also use very specific databases to cross check crimes & information looking for a nexus.

Can someone clarify.... RL went to buy fish on Monday during the time of the murders correct?

Ok, so maybe railroaded was not a good term to use in this situation, but they can legally mess with someone who committed a parole violation such as sending them to prison for 2 years for a DUI.

I have 2 friends who got DUI's. One lost her license. The other did not. I also worked with a guy who had that breath thing installed in his car.
So my point is, some get hit harder than others. It all depends on jurisdiction and the Judge. I've also seen many go scott free for weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en