IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart-breaking. The picture of Abby in the band is so cute.

[snipped]

Lucy Hubbard, the great aunt of Abby, spoke to FOX17 in Grand Rapids Wednesday about how her family is dealing with Abby's death."Never, ever do you expect that you're going to get that call that this little 13-year-old girl and her friend are dead," said Hubbard.

Lucy's brother, Cliff, is the grandfather of Abby Williams. She said the weekend before the murders, Cliff took the day off to drive to Delphi where he bought her a ball and glove for softball that she recently signed up for.

Hubbard said Abby and her mother moved to Delphi to live with the teen's grandmother shortly after she was born.

Though Grandpa Cliff remained in west Michigan, Hubbard said he never wavered from taking time to see Abby, who he called his "bumblebee."

"She was a special little girl and she had a grandpa that dearly loved her...and we all loved her."

http://fox59.com/2017/03/22/family-...teen-abby-williams-speaks-out-for-first-time/

I have never paid attention to the talk of the gun holster. However, if this strap is what they are talking about it looks just like the strap for my camera/camcorder bag.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk
Ohhhhh yeah didn't think of that... Duh. Your right.. prob is....

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

How do you compensate a destroyed reputation?
You cant really..
Im sure,having lived there 50 years (RL), the locals of Delphi should know RL well enough to know what he is and isn't capable of.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

How do you compensate a destroyed reputation?
U don't...... And that's messed up. I would sue someone over this... He's had enough damage in his life, that if the fact is he's innocent this is something u don't come back from.. No compensation... And he will never be the same. Old man jus can't catch a break..

I just can't take it. So, heart wrenching. God Bless them all. 😭💔

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk
Watching now

IMO BG is approx. 45 years old, 5ft 9 tall and weighs170 lbs.

I think your estimation is the more popular one.

I maintain that he is far younger. I am prepared to eat crow should I be wrong. After all, this is about two girls who were murdered. :(

I don't care about being "right". Just about the facts being clear.

“First time poster, bear with me. IMO I believe RL may have given suspect, (BG), a ride to get away from the crime scene. RL arrived back at his home approximately 6:30PM the evening Abby and Libby were found, plenty of time to drop BG offsomewhere out of town. IMO, police are looking for BG’s DNA in RL’s truck to match with the (possible) DNA that may have been recovered at crime scene. If this scenario is correct, it would help explain why RL was not totally truthful with LE regarding his alibi. All this is MOO”.
Expounding on my previous post: On the question of how BG left the crime scene: Usually, the most simple thought is the most logical, i.e. If no one spotted a vehicle or stranger trying to exit the area, and he’s probably not still in the area, (as evidenced by LE putting billboards in 46 states), the suspect probably caught a ride with a local.
Also, this theory (MOO) would/could help explain why no one has come forward, (as far as we know), stating they saw a car, hitchhiker, kayak, motorcycle, etc., because the suspect was possibly taken out of town by RL.
I think most of us agree that RL is not BG, but from a side-by-side picture of BG and RL posted a few threads ago, the similarities between RL and BG as far as walking mannerisms is striking. Many children walk like their parents, I know my walk resembles my Dads and my son’s walk is a lot like mine. (Not insinuating anything, just noting. Again, MOO)..
RL has given numerous interviews with MSM as well as Inside Edition. A question to ponder: What is the best way to control the narrative of this particular situation? Answer: Lead media around the property dictating areas seen, stating BG “looks like no one I’ve ever seen”, seemingly appearing as a “victim” (as another poster wrote), etc? So, that leads to the hypothetical question of why RL would/could knowingly or unwittingly help BG. (MOO). The old adage may indeed ring true in this case: Blood is thicker than water. (Again, MOO).
excellent first post

If BG is LR, usually the old people are not very interested about internet or social networks, then make it hard to believe that he is the stalker of they Snapchat or Facebook, then if he follow the girls in the streets, they would have noticed.

Watching now

😭😭 Her Grandpa lives about 3 hours away from me. Never new that. I'll just keep my prayers comin' for LE to get this sick individual locked up. 💔

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Are u talking about when gpa is speaking and she about loses it and turns away.. Her sadness :/in her eyes is painful..

“First time poster, bear with me. IMO I believe RL may have given suspect, (BG), a ride to get away from the crime scene. RL arrived back at his home approximately 6:30PM the evening Abby and Libby were found, plenty of time to drop BG offsomewhere out of town. IMO, police are looking for BG’s DNA in RL’s truck to match with the (possible) DNA that may have been recovered at crime scene. If this scenario is correct, it would help explain why RL was not totally truthful with LE regarding his alibi. All this is MOO”.
Expounding on my previous post: On the question of how BG left the crime scene: Usually, the most simple thought is the most logical, i.e. If no one spotted a vehicle or stranger trying to exit the area, and he’s probably not still in the area, (as evidenced by LE putting billboards in 46 states), the suspect probably caught a ride with a local.
Also, this theory (MOO) would/could help explain why no one has come forward, (as far as we know), stating they saw a car, hitchhiker, kayak, motorcycle, etc., because the suspect was possibly taken out of town by RL.
I think most of us agree that RL is not BG, but from a side-by-side picture of BG and RL posted a few threads ago, the similarities between RL and BG as far as walking mannerisms is striking. Many children walk like their parents, I know my walk resembles my Dads and my son’s walk is a lot like mine. (Not insinuating anything, just noting. Again, MOO)..
RL has given numerous interviews with MSM as well as Inside Edition. A question to ponder: What is the best way to control the narrative of this particular situation? Answer: Lead media around the property dictating areas seen, stating BG “looks like no one I’ve ever seen”, seemingly appearing as a “victim” (as another poster wrote), etc? So, that leads to the hypothetical question of why RL would/could knowingly or unwittingly help BG. (MOO). The old adage may indeed ring true in this case: Blood is thicker than water. (Again, MOO).
Fantastic post 👏
Especially the part about him giving BG a ride.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

U don't...... And that's messed up. I would sue someone over this... He's had enough damage in his life, that if the fact is he's innocent this is something u don't come back from.. No compensation... And he will never be the same. Old man jus can't catch a break..

As gitana said earlier- (paraphrase)

It is a shame when innocent people's lives are disrupted but the focus NEEDS to be on solving the murders of these girls and not on worrying about the rights of the wrongly accused.

I am not sure I am totally on board, but I DO believe crimes against children are prosecuted less stringently.

IMO BG is approx. 45 years old, 5ft 9 tall and weighs170 lbs.
I think shorter... Age yeah weight closer to 200, but looks to be 5"8 5"7. Might opinion... I'm ready too see the clear image of him caught..

Heart-breaking. The picture of Abby in the band is so cute.

[snipped]

Lucy Hubbard, the great aunt of Abby, spoke to FOX17 in Grand Rapids Wednesday about how her family is dealing with Abby's death."Never, ever do you expect that you're going to get that call that this little 13-year-old girl and her friend are dead," said Hubbard.

Lucy's brother, Cliff, is the grandfather of Abby Williams. She said the weekend before the murders, Cliff took the day off to drive to Delphi where he bought her a ball and glove for softball that she recently signed up for.

Hubbard said Abby and her mother moved to Delphi to live with the teen's grandmother shortly after she was born.

Though Grandpa Cliff remained in west Michigan, Hubbard said he never wavered from taking time to see Abby, who he called his "bumblebee."

"She was a special little girl and she had a grandpa that dearly loved her...and we all loved her."

http://fox59.com/2017/03/22/family-...teen-abby-williams-speaks-out-for-first-time/

Yes and so happy.. Such vibrant young lives taken. Bc of a sick freak...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member