IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been curious about that too. My opinion is that maybe the first picture is more representative of how he actually looks as far as in the face, but the 2nd picture makes it more clear that (in my opinion) he is wearing a hat. They look like completely different people. Other speculation was about the blur in the 2nd picture which many people believe to be Abby's sweater. I wish they would clarify which it is.

Yeah, I'm guessing it was that the lighting is a lot better around his face in the one they used. In the description of what he's wearing there's no mention of a hat though, just a hoodie. As for the blur, my thought has always been that it's the result of some not so great editing, maybe by Media, of the two images and the blur is (imo) actually part of his jacket too, that kind of just got leftover in the 2nd one after cropping them.

jmo

Not necessarily. But wolves and coyotes are most likely in any wooded area.
I expect that there are coyotes in every county in Indiana since there are Coyotes in every county of Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Well. This gave me the heebie jeebies. Are there a lot of wolves in Delphi?

There's a wolf park about 10 miles away from Delphi (near Battleground).

I don't think the scenario sounds plausible to me though.

edit: I don't think there are wild wolves here though. There are definitely coyotes though.

This was discussed in earlier threads. Many thought it was Abby's jacket. Others thought it was a tree branch. IMO I leaned towards thinking it was Abby's jacket, and BG was turning slightly to get along side of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just looks like a cloning artifact.

If they were just lured by a cute dog...why would Libby have felt threatened enough to shoot video of the perp?

Just joined and I'm going to give you all a new scenario. This man (BG)loves to run his rabbit dogs. He finds places that he can run his dogs even far away from his home. He has everything on him like a knife( to gut rabbits), gun in his pocket( to kill wolves), maybe even zip ties. He probably left his rifle in the truck(a park, you know). Might have even had a dog box in the back. He parks at the cemetery and runs his dog up to the right of the cemetery (parallel to the bridge) and let's his dog try to stir up some rabbits. These are usually beagles.(small size) It goes zipping through the trees and he stays on the path. They get up to the bridge but BG sees the large spaces between the boards. He puts the small beagle in his coat till he gets across the bridge. Girls are there and they see his dog. " Oh, isn't he cute". He puts down the dog and the dog takes off again. " Oh help me catch him" They all go down the hill. They think they are helping him and he has set them up. Once they know he is after them they try to run from him but he has a gun. They may have even ran through the water trying to get away from him. But on the other side things go bad. Just my thoughts.

bc244e30046e678a096425eedd3c0d03.jpg

Regarding these pictures of BG, only the picture on the left is posted on the FBI website. Any thoughts on why the FBI would not have both pictures posted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd really like to know which one of these photographs/video stills was taken first.

My impression from the neighbor was that he thought they girls came down the hill from the cemetary side, due to the direction he waved his hand toward when being interviewed.
JMO but I do not think the girls went in the water at all. I think they ended up down where they were ultimately found by way of either the cemetery or RL's property and that the intention was to get them INTO the water but the killer(s) were interrupted and had to book it out of there.

This theory JMO also ties in with RL (and/or his neighbor I think) talking about how difficult it would be to get bodies there - I think the reason they said that is because they were assuming at that time that the girls ended up there from the water side vs from "down the hill" via the cemetery or RLs property.

All of the above is MOO.

Also, for those with difficulty reading news stories at theindychannel, jconline and other non-local-to-you news websites, try opening them in a private or incognito window. This works for me in an incognito window in chrome and I believe firefox has a private window option as well.

Off topic: There's also the DHS effect! If more people were aware of the harms and dangers that happens in children's homes, their lives only to have the children sit within the court system for months, years and ultimately returned back to that home! No jury's in these cases only judges! Bad judgement and decision making just the same! It will be one thing to find and arrest BG and a very lonnngg another to finally get him or them sentenced! I think this forum is a great example of people showing up, giving interest and discussing! There should be much more of this!
This is why trauma education is so important for judges and attorneys- especially those responsible for child abuse and parental rights cases. I don't envy the decision those judges have to make and know it is challenging but a trauma informed lens should be mandatory!

I see similar issues in criminal court cases related to child abuse - especially sexual abuse. Those cases are so hard to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that often prosecutors won't even grant the warrant. Without criminal charges, it makes it even harder for DHS to make a case. Jmo.

That experience gives me some understanding and appreciation for LE taking their time and keeping a lot of information close to the vest in cases like this one. It is so important that they don't make it easy for the defense to cast reasonable doubt. I hope that the tip they need comes in soon and that behind the scenes work is going to result in an arrest and conviction when the time is right. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I don't understand, what do you mean?

About two weeks ago I called in a tip. They asked me for my full name, address, phone# dob, it kinda intimidated me. Then they kept asking me how I knew what I knew and on and on, I felt interrogated. It really made me feel uncomfortable and I wonder if this is common?
You just called in with a tip that you might have knowledge of who may be responsible for a double homicide. I would they hope they ask a plethora of questions to anyone who calls. They need to be through in their questions so they don't miss or overlook something.

If I know of a news story that seems "interesting", can I mention that story? So long as I don't mention any names or why it might be interesting?

I hate to ask this if it has already been established, but was it ever confirmed definitely whether or not the "blur" in one of the stills could have been another person? After thinking about that, in relation to how close Grayhuze determined BG was to Libby when the video was captured, I began to wonder if he could have pushed Abigail off the bridge at that point. Seeing the photos of the broken limbs, one of which appears too large to have been near the ground, that theory became more a possibility, IMO. This is a terrible scenario, but the entire thing is a horrifyingly terrible scenario, no matter how it played out. Too many times these things go unsolved and unanswered. I don't want this to be another one of those times.

If I know of a news story that seems "interesting", can I mention that story? So long as I don't mention any names or why it might be interesting?

I think if it's from MSM you can just provide the link. If not from MSM it would probably violate TOS. You can always PM a MOD and ask them if you aren't sure. HTH.

-
I think things are going cold faster than Alaska in November.

The Police should've released more info - and put some pressure on this perp.

They will release more at some point anyway, but who knows where the Perp will be then or what he will look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties