IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see a drill on the left leg (as someone did, above). I do, however, see what appears to be a communication headset and mic. It's more visible in the image where BG's right leg is stepping forward. Look at his right ear. Do you see the round headphone-looking object? Yesterday, some were saying it looks like he's vaping. I don't see that, but rather the possible mic from the headset. In that same image (right foot forward), when I look at the white curved lines near his neck (which i orginally thought was rope), that white appears cone or bell shaped to me (???) with something like a metal pole or rod extending out of it. Less "sure" on that one but I definitely see something that looks like a communication headset. Anyone???

Mmmmmm... I like this!

Interesting but too jumpy to read through.

I did catch that the surname 'Riley' goes back to the beginning of Delphi and that the Brauniger (?) family once owned the property which is now divided into six different sections, 4,5,6,7,8,9.

Also, learned that harvesting ginger was once a big deal and that a famous poet spent his lazy days in Delphi on Deer Creek because it is so beautiful. Seems there is an historic farm building designation to many of the farms but can't figure out if section 4 was considered for the National Preservation Society. Section 4 is the L place, once part of the Brauniger(?) farm.

The cemetery is the final resting place for many of Delphi's founding families and is NPS registered.

The people of Delphi worked very hard to get the railroad to lay track through their town, it mean they were connected to the rest of the country.

If your home/land gets an NPS designation, do you get federal grants to maintain the historic structure, do you get a tax break? What is the purpose of wanting such a designation? If you renovate your bathrooms are you off the register?

Just asking.

If anyone can catch the map of the sections, it would be interesting to know who owns 5,6,7,8,9 and where those sections are located.

The RR ran mostly through the Mears family farm in Delphi. By a smidge. But still. I wouldn't want a RR through my property.

Seems General Milroy was instrumental in settling Delphi.

It is the all American town. And, I am so sorry that their peaceful, happy lives were destroyed.

thanks for your answer and im not doubting LE but just take a look if you get a chance..its got a window and wheels..(no i havent been drinking ) :)))

thanks for your answer and im not doubting LE but just take a look if you get a chance..its got a window and wheels..(no i havent been drinking ) :)))

Welcome aboard
Would you please link the picture you are referring to?
TIA

My impression from the neighbor was that he thought they girls came down the hill from the cemetary side, due to the direction he waved his hand toward when being interviewed.
That was my impression as well. There is a path through the woods coming down from the cemetery running north/south and there is a path that runs east/west above the path that leads down to where the girls were found.

attachment.php

There is another photo that was taken from down by the crime scene tape looking back up toward where the person that took this photo is standing that gives an idea where the east/west path crosses. While it is harder to see, that east/west path can be seen in LIDAR maps of that side of the creek.

Attachments

• C4zhzo7WAAQh3C8.jpg
    C4zhzo7WAAQh3C8.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 1,343
its libbys snapchat photo..you just need to get a copy of it where you can zoom in..im looking for one now.

I think that may be a large white sign, but I'm not positive about that.

Is LE 100 percent certain this guy on the bridge is responsible for this heinous crime?

I'm starting to think with a clean slate. What if this guy had nothing to do with it. What if the guy on the bridge is not the 'down the hill' voice. Perhaps they are 2 different people. /moo

It's possible LE are keeping things close to their chest. It's also possible they are grasping for straws thus the dramatic dragging out of RL's probation and search of his house and property 5 weeks after the crime. 5 weeks. Five weeks.

LE would be remiss to not continue investigating family and friends. Friends of friends, etc. I'm curious about all alibs.

for me its easier on my cell..just google image libbys snapchat photo of abby and zoom in. i think youll see what i mean

I don't see a drill on the left leg (as someone did, above). I do, however, see what appears to be a communication headset and mic. It's more visible in the image where BG's right leg is stepping forward. Look at his right ear. Do you see the round headphone-looking object? Yesterday, some were saying it looks like he's vaping. I don't see that, but rather the possible mic from the headset. In that same image (right foot forward), when I look at the white curved lines near his neck (which i orginally thought was rope), that white appears cone or bell shaped to me (???) with something like a metal pole or rod extending out of it. Less "sure" on that one but I definitely see something that looks like a communication headset. Anyone???

Comments have been made in the past that it looks like he may be wearing headphones. I see something there however have concluded if LE did not release that tidbit then it must not be so. I would think they have the means to scrutinize the original picture better than we can and that would have been a good clue to add to the rather vague identifications they did list as far as attire. In fact I see other things too, but like I said....

for me its easier on my cell..just google image libbys snapchat photo of abby and zoom in. i think youll see what i mean

Welcome franci. If you use "reply with quote" the rest of us will know what you are referring to :fence:

That was my impression as well. There is a path through the woods coming down from the cemetery running north/south and there is a path that runs east/west above the path that leads down to where the girls were found.

There is another photo that was taken from down by the crime scene tape looking back up toward where the person that took this photo is standing that gives an idea where the east/west path crosses. While it is harder to see, that east/west path can be seen in LIDAR maps of that side of the creek.

Great photo and posts. This is the first time I've actually seen a path. You can see RL's cute dog. Again, I'm curious how the dog reacted the night of the search and early the next morning. My terrier is a fantastic hunting dog even though she's still a puppy. She can sense/hear/see things far in the distance.

It's good to see that path. I do wonder if people used it to go fishing. From this photo, Deer Creek looks like one could fish.

Not seeing it as a truck? Definitely don't see wheels. There's a very straight tree behind Libby with an obvious white base. When I zoom in, I swear I see someone in blue clothing at the base of that tree, but I really think my mind is "filling in the blanks" for me.

Comments have been made in the past that it looks like he may be wearing headphones. I see something there however have concluded if LE did not release that tidbit then it must not be so. I would think they have the means to scrutinize the original picture better than we can and that would have been a good clue to add to the rather vague identifications they did list as far as attire. In fact I see other things too, but like I said....
Thank you. Missed the previous comments about the possible headphones, and just wondered what others' takes were.

In MOO I'm still not completely convinced that the girls took this video because they felt threatened. I'm still teetering on that one.

Thank you. Missed the previous comments about the possible headphones, and just wondered what others' takes were.

Oh I have played with that picture a lot! And on his left ear IIRC I remember seeing light bouncing off what looked like a headphone. The same way light bounces off what many think is a watch on his right wrist.

Not seeing it as a truck? Definitely don't see wheels. There's a very straight tree behind Libby with an obvious white base. When I zoom in, I swear I see someone in blue clothing at the base of that tree, but I really think my mind is "filling in the blanks" for me.

I've seen that image too. It's the only image I have seen in any pictures. I saw it when it was in a heavy.com article on thread 3 or 4. Now that picture isn't within that article anymore. Interesting, huh?

In MOO I'm still not completely convinced that the girls took this video because they felt threatened. I'm still teetering on that one.

I wondered about that too but since LE has the entire video/audio, I figured there's something on there to give them the impression that's why Libby took the vid.

I will say that I disagree with the many comments that the girls followed the perp to look at something or find a dog or because he said he was LE or told them they were trespassing or or or or...these girls knew the area and by all accounts seemed savvy. We're talking young teens, not 7 year old kids here.

Great photo and posts. This is the first time I've actually seen a path. You can see RL's cute dog. Again, I'm curious how the dog reacted the night of the search and early the next morning. My terrier is a fantastic hunting dog even though she's still a puppy. She can sense/hear/see things far in the distance.

It's good to see that path. I do wonder if people used it to go fishing. From this photo, Deer Creek looks like one could fish.
I suppose it depends on the age of the dog (whether its hearing is not so good) and whether it has been a "farm" dog all its life. I know the dogs in a rural area get to hear lots of noises (my city dog at the time would bark its head off over the bullfrogs croaking by the creek at the back of the property) but I think it would have reacted to humans calling out names, car doors, etc. But we also have to keep in mind of the distances involved. It is probably 200 feet from the house to the tree line at the rear of RL's house and even more toward the cemetery. Unfortunately the media didn't seem to ask RL that question and I doubt he will be talking to the media ever again so we will probably never find out if his dog was reacting at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo