IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But by now, wouldn't there be enough evidence to let the public know they've got him? It's typically of some importance to not let the public worry about a killer on the loose. Just curious. All moo.
it can sometimes take months to put together a case...

They were found in a remote heavily wooded area that would have been very difficult to search in the dark. K-9 dogs never actually made it on scene as they had to be brought in from Illinois. Also keep in mind LE didn't really think they were in danger, so to have people ( searchers) potentially injured in the dark didn't seem worth the risk for girls they believed to probably be OK..
Once killer is caught some reward money should go towards getting search dogs for the Indiana State Police who can then be helicoptered anywhere in the state as needed. Time is of the essence when kids are missing.

Probably one of the most importants keys for resolving this case is information about the man who walks on the bridge at the same time at the girls did, I hope, family, friends, or someone who knows this suspect go to the police, otherwise the case is going to be very difficult to resolve, they do not have witness, and after a month and a half, unfortunately, we have nothing, it is necessary to put some more publicity, everyday on tv channels, newspapers, etc. with the pictures of the suspect and the record with the voice saying "Down the hill".

It will take about 4 to 6 weeks to process items taken by police, from rl's property as a result of the search warrant being executed. There is no sense of urgency from le about warning people to be on high alert & to be extra cautious for their safety. Also the comment about an arrest being sooner rather than later, leads me to believe the perp may currently be in jail. Imho

I'm not sure about the clothes. I follow a FB page where the owners are remodeling an old historic mansion in NE United States. I've noticed that, on colder days, almost all of their laborers are dressed identical to BG. Until I saw pictures of other workers, I didn't realize how much of a uniform BG was wearing. I'd throw blue collar worker in with that mix of possible occupations.

It makes sense to me that BG didn't set off alarms due to garb or proximity.

I don't think it says the woman was at the bridge that early. I can't remember where, but I thought she was there after 3pm. Anyone?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

For some reason, I'm thinking it was 3:49 pm. I do not have a link to support that, just going off memory so could be wrong.

I agree, LE should have, by now, released a statement. I dont understand the secrecy in this case. Is this normal?

I would have to agree here about the normalcy of how secret everything seems to be kept. Is this normal? I'm originally from Houston and everyday at 5PM you hear details of all the horrible events that happened throughout the city. The secrecy here for this tragedy is alarming. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon, Feb 13, cont’d

RSBM

Midnight The search for the two missing girls was scaled back by authorities around midnight because of the dark. At this point in time, Sheriff Laezenby said they had no reason to believe that the girls were in imminent danger and crews would resume their search in the morning. (Ref)

Family and volunteers continue to search. (Ref)

Thank you cloudajo.

I would encourage ALL new members who keep asking how it could be possible that they did not find the girls the first night to read the above as well as the media threads to understand.

Also regarding the first night search:

Based on information learned from friends and family members, Leazenby said investigators do not suspect foul play. They have no information to believe the girls are in any kind of danger, other than being exposed to outside

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...-two-missing-girls/+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I would have to agree here about the normalcy of how secret everything seems to be kept. Is this normal? I'm originally from Houston and everyday at 5PM you hear details of all the horrible events that happened throughout the city. The secrecy here for this tragedy is alarming. IMO

Maybe its a Texas thing?

if you reported a family member you would likely know if LE was investigating them because of your ties to them.

I do not believe for a second that this had anything to do with drugs.

If this was a "big drug deal" it wouldn't have gone down on a public trail. These things go down in abandoned buildings, in someone's home, or even in an abandoned parking lot. Nobody goes through the trouble of hikinh through the woods to do a drug deal, only to have it go down on a public trail, where anybody can pop up at any time.

Furthermore, I don't understand why anybody who was spotted dealing drugs would go through the trouble of marching the girls through the woods, possibly across a creek, just to execute them. If the offender was so worried about being caught, why not execute them on the bridge, then get away as quickly as possible?

Contrary to popular belief, drug dealers don't want to kill people. They want to sell drugs and make money, and may kill in the event there's a debt owed, or someone may be going to court to testify against them. I honestly don't think it makes too much sense to kill two kids, on a whim, because they saw you selling drugs....you just leave. To go from drug dealing to double murder in this way, makes no sense to me.

As far as tips go, we absolutely have no idea who's called in what, about whom. So it's not fair to assume BG hasn't been ratted out yet. As far as COD, we don't know. LE has not released this information yet, so we have no idea whether there was or wasn't a sexual component to this case. Even if there was, DNA is something that may not be readily available. There are "non-secreters" that exist in the population, and although a minority, they are out there.

In cases like this, the most simple explanations are usually the best. Either BG knew the girls, in some way, or he didn't, and they ran into a dangerous pervert out there in the woods that day. He has a predilection for young girls, and saw an opportunity and decided to act. Whether or not he's done it before is debatable..but what's not is the distinct possibility that he'll do it again.

Sorry for rambling, but the drug thing makes no sense. Of course, there has been no evidence released to support my theory either, so I can be 100% off.

Everything above is MOO.

I can agree to this line of thinking in parts of my mind, but then, the more I learn about the effects of Meth use, and the "symptoms" present in users of such, I don't know that "making sense" necessarily has to apply here. As a couple of earlier posters have pointed out, what rational Folk would think or do, does not necessarily transfer to what a criminally-insane or drug altered mind would act on.

I live in the hinterlands where some of this meth-evil is taking root, and we do find evidence of it in the woods, on the trails, on riverbanks and secluded trail-access-only beaches. We do not have abandoned buildings or overgrown parking lots here. I am almost hoping it's tied to this case, and that we have had our wake-up call to act, and reclaim our communities.

jmo, moo

I can agree to this line of thinking in parts of my mind, but then, the more I learn about the effects of Meth use, and the "symptoms" present in users of such, I don't know that "making sense" necessarily has to apply here. As a couple of earlier posters have pointed out, what rational Folk would think or do, does not necessarily transfer to what a criminally-insane or drug altered mind would act on.

Living in the hinterlands where some of this meth-evil is taking root, I am almost hoping it's tied to this case, and we have had our wake-up call to act, and reclaim our communities.

jmo, moo

As we were instructed not to discuss this, all I will say is, I did a little research this a.m. and could not find one instance in which a teen, let alone two were murdered because someone thought they were filming said murderer. (Alluded to earlier in another post). I could be lacking in search skills so anyone who finds a link, please post.

Me too. I hear go down the hill jmo
I agree with you, I hear go pronunced kinda like "guh". Jim Clemente said he hears four words as well. but iinstead of "go" infers it's "get" because he catches a "hard T", so he infers BG/perp says "get dow the hill".

They were found in a remote heavily wooded area that would have been very difficult to search in the dark. K-9 dogs never actually made it on scene as they had to be brought in from Illinois. Also keep in mind LE didn't really think they were in danger, so to have people ( searchers) potentially injured in the dark didn't seem worth the risk for girls they believed to probably be OK..

Why Illinois? Indy has bloodhounds. ( Hamilton Co) Less than 90 miles away too.

They are on loan statewide. What a shame..unless those pups were elsewhere.

For some reason, I'm thinking it was 3:49 pm. I do not have a link to support that, just going off memory so could be wrong.

What time were the girls due to be picked up? ISTR it was 3 pm. Wasn't there a gap in time between pickup, family realizes they're late and begins to search, and then the police are called or arrive at 5:30? I think the girls were probably deceased at 3:30 if that's correct. RL said a neighbor came by at 6:30 to request permission to search his land.

I don't have a link either but my memory matches yours. IIRC, the woman posted a pic she'd taken on the bridge at 3:49. I believe it is on MSM somewhere. MOO

Thank you cloudajo.

I would encourage ALL new members who keep asking how it could be possible that they did not find the girls the first night to read the above as well as the media threads to understand.

Also regarding the first night search:

Based on information learned from friends and family members, Leazenby said investigators do not suspect foul play. They have no information to believe the girls are in any kind of danger, other than being exposed to outside

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...-two-missing-girls/+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Ha! You'll have to include old members here, because I want to know what information friends and family members gave LE, that led LE to rule out foul play and believe the young ladies were not in any kind of danger. tia

I agree, LE should have, by now, released a statement. I dont understand the secrecy in this case. Is this normal?

LE have released statements. It's just not statements everyone is satisfied with.

LE said early on "no immediate threat". Parse it as you will.

I agree with you, I hear go pronunced kinda like "guh". Jim Clemente said he hears four words as well. but iinstead of "go" infers it's "get" because he catches a "hard T", so he infers BG/perp says "get dow the hill".

Did it sound somewhat winded to you as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob