IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there was a black and white photo. I think it would be easier to see.

I thought it looked a bit like smoke coming out of his mouth. I also thought it kinda loooked like he was holding it in his hand. It looks like between his thumb and forefinger.
i don't even see a hand let alone a thumb and forefingers. In my opinion his hands appear to be in his pockets.

I thought it looked a bit like smoke coming out of his mouth. I also thought it kinda loooked like he was holding it in his hand. It looks like between his thumb and forefinger.
Was a cold day, maybe was cold mist.

Was a cold day, maybe was cold mist.

IMO, it was not that cold and also breath vapor would not produce such a solid, opaque formation. I believe it is sunlight reflecting off of the jacket in a very poor image still from a video.

I wanted to say something to anyone who has called in a tip, especially the person in Thread #38 who said police hadn't followed up on a friend's tip about a family member.

A man who is charged with a couple sadistic deaths, kidnapping, and *advertiser censored* here in Michigan was finally caught after a teen escaped his van. But he could've been caught earlier due to a tipster who worked at Starbucks who called in the vehicle and description of the perp after police put out info and a sketch. Unfortunately, the police searched the man's van and let him go. http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/12/cops_searched_willis_van_short.html

I mention this to say sometimes police overlook things or don't make connections that locals who know a person make.

If the tip continues to haunt you, if you're unsure if law enforcement understand your concerns, please call it in again. In addition to calling, please consider emailing the tip as well.

Politely explain exactly why you are concerned, giving specific details. Give more background information. Remember, if police don't know the person, they might not draw the same connections you are. You may need to spell out details that help them see the big picture.

Detectives have received so many tips and have been processing them so quickly, sometimes while tired or processing intense stuff. If they didn't latch on to your tip the first time, please call it in again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assumed those divers were searching the creek bottom for weapons but what about those water searchers who were walking with linked arms? The water was waist high in some places and pretty swift; I wonder if it was clear enough for them to see the bottom.

IMO, they almost had to be searching for something big... the backpack? Or, I'm just totally clueless about water searches.

I'm one who believes he's smoking, but I believe he's holding whatever he's smoking with just his mouth..both hands appear to be in his pockets. jmo

and another Welcome!

Someone (??) asked who other than RL has lied to LE...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/search-warrant-served-in-case-of-slain-delphi-indiana-girls/

State police Sgt. Kim Riley tells WLFI-TV some people questioned by investigators haven’t been truthful because they have criminal records. That’s forced police to devote time to clearing them as potential suspects in the killings.

JMO

ETA for the record: RL is not responsible for the deaths of Abby and Libby, IMO
Agreed

[video=twitter;831558360805806080]https://twitter.com/ZachMyersNews/status/831558360805806080/photo/1[/video]

Zach Myers Tweet
Dive team preparing to search in and around Deer Creek for missing Delphi teens. @FOX59
11:38 AM - 14 Feb 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Dockins
What time were the girls found?

Jethro4WS posted
About 25-30 minutes prior to that tweet being posted.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-38&p=13263004#post13263004

Jethro4WS, is it your valued opinion that the two girls were discovered at or around 11:10AM CST, correct? I need this data clarified for the TL [TimeLine] in my head, please. Is that time of discovery of 11:10AM off by an hour? TIA

I'm still quite undecided on RL ,I don't think for a minute he's BG but he might know something considering the girls were found on his land.
I have several reasons I don't think he's BG, besides a different body shape if you actually study the clothes BG's wearing compared to RL's similar outfit they are actually very different. Their jeans are different shades of blue, RL has a blue hood on his jacket,not brown as seen in the pic of BG. Also notice RL's hat has a lot longer bill on the cap than it appears the BG's hat has. They are also wearing different style of boots.
RL is elderly with no violent criminal history so I doubt at his age he's going to start killing people, especially TWO teenage girls. And why would you leave the girls bodies on your own property with no attempt at concealment, that just makes no sense at all.

RL.jpg
BG2.jpg

I have asked before but didn't receive an answer, were all the sheds, barns etc in the area checked and I don't mean just the ones on RL's land?
The reason I ask is this video shows barns etc(around 5:45) which could have been used to hide the girls while people were searching.
From what I can gather they aren't on RL's land but they would have needed to go "down the hill" to get there, just putting it out there for consideration as I believe the girls were kept somewhere very close by until the wee hours when searchers had all left and then, they were marched across the river to their deaths. ALL IMO
[video=youtube;NJopmUgnMAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJopmUgnMAc[/video]

I wanted to say something to anyone who has called in a tip, especially the person in Thread #38 who said police hadn't followed up on a friend's tip about a family member.

A man who is charged with a couple sadistic deaths, kidnapping, and *advertiser censored* here in Michigan was finally caught after a teen escaped his van. But he could've been caught earlier due to a tipster who worked at Starbucks who called in the vehicle and description of the perp after police put out info and a sketch. Unfortunately, the police searched the man's van and let him go. http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/12/cops_searched_willis_van_short.html

I mention this to say sometimes police overlook things or don't make connections that locals who know a person make.

If the tip continues to haunt you, if you're unsure if law enforcement understand your concerns, please call it in again. In addition to calling, please consider emailing the tip as well.

Politely explain exactly why you are concerned, giving specific details. Give more background information. Remember, if police don't know the person, they might not draw the same connections you are. You may need to spell out details that help them see the big picture.

Detectives have received so many tips and have been processing them so quickly, sometimes while tired or processing intense stuff. If they didn't latch on to your tip the first time, please call it in again.
I think they have specifically asked people not to call in more than once with the same tip because it sets them back and creates more work. MOO

Can anyone explain why rl is still in custody, from what I see and read. He has nothing to at all with the girls, it's because he violated probation. Can someone clear that up for me please?? Also, does anyone know when he will be released?

Wow, great photos on this case, including his kill kit. A good heads up for us to remember all the hoops LE has to go through to prepare for a prosecution. Helps me understand how careful they must be with every step, every word they let out. Makes me pray even harder that L&A's monster is put away for good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;831558360805806080]https://twitter.com/ZachMyersNews/status/831558360805806080/photo/1[/video]Jethro4WS, is it your valued opinion that the two girls were discovered at or around 11:10AM CST, correct? I need this data clarified for the TL [TimeLine] in my head, please. Is that time of discovery of 11:10AM off by an hour? TIA
Delphi is Eastern Time. At the time it would have been Eastern Standard Time. It is likely that the girls were discovered no later than 12:11pm EST.

I am not familiar with whether or not it Twitter adjusts/shows times in the viewer's time zone or the Tweeter's time zone. I see 12:38pm when viewing that tweet. Do you see 11:38am? Do others in other time zones see anything but 12:38pm?

Can anyone explain why rl is still in custody, from what I see and read. He has nothing to at all with the girls, it's because he violated probation. Can someone clear that up for me please?? Also, does anyone know when he will be released?

He's in custody because he's violated parole. That is standard operating procedure. He will be held until he comes up for trial which I believe is this week.

his next court date is April 3rd.

He's in custody because he's violated parole. That is standard operating procedure. He will be held until he comes up for trial which I believe is this week.
it was a probation violation, not parole. RL has never been in prison. I believe April 3rd is a hearing not a trial.

If I am not mistaken his lawyer asked for a continuance at RL's court appearance on March 20th and that was granted and the next appearance will be April 3rd. My understanding is that the judge was taking the possibility of allowing bail into consideration but that will not come about until the April 3rd appearance. Because this is a probation violation RL could be kept in custody until he completes his suspended sentence which is 2 years, if I am not mistaken - so I figure that RL could potentially remain in jail until 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay