IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delphi is Eastern Time. At the time it would have been Eastern Standard Time. It is likely that the girls were discovered no later than 12:11pm EST.

I am not familiar with whether or not it Twitter adjusts/shows times in the viewer's time zone or the Tweeter's time zone. I see 12:38pm when viewing that tweet. Do you see 11:38am? Do others in other time zones see anything but 12:38pm?

I see 11:38 am when I view that tweet.

If I am not mistaken his lawyer asked for a continuance at RL's court appearance on March 20th and that was granted and the next appearance will be April 3rd. My understanding is that the judge was taking the possibility of allowing bail into consideration but that will not come about until the April 3rd appearance. Because this is a probation violation RL could be kept in custody until he completes his suspended sentence which is 2 years, if I am not mistaken - so I figure that RL could potentially remain in jail until 2019.
Oh dang..... Ty for the info..[emoji106] [emoji106]

Delphi is Eastern Time. At the time it would have been Eastern Standard Time. It is likely that the girls were discovered no later than 12:11pm EST.

I am not familiar with whether or not it Twitter adjusts/shows times in the viewer's time zone or the Tweeter's time zone. I see 12:38pm when viewing that tweet. Do you see 11:38am? Do others in other time zones see anything but 12:38pm?

I see my timezone and it's correct if his was EST being 12:38

https://support.twitter.com/articles/20169405

I see 12:38 in the post but if I open the tweet it shows 9:38 AM - 14 Feb 2017

I think they have specifically asked people not to call in more than once with the same tip because it sets them back and creates more work. MOO

Can you cite your source? I have been reading and I've only seen tips encouraged.

Regardless, my point is, if you're sitting on a really troubling tip, think about what message was conveyed to law enforcement and whether they have enough information to make the connections you do. If you can think of new facts or background the police don't know, that might help them understand your concerns, those are "additional tips" and it is my belief LE would want you to call them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I am.
That is what I thought. Okay. People are going to have to keep in mind that when they view any tweets out of the local media for this case that the time posted on the Tweet they see is their local time and they have to remember to convert that to Eastern Time to know what time it was in Delphi so timelines do not get confused or so that we don't end up with unnecessary disputes.

Can you cite your source? I have been reading and I've only seen tips encouraged.

Regardless, my point is, if you're sitting on a really troubling tip, think about what message was conveyed to law enforcement and whether they have enough information to make the connections you do. If you can think of new facts or background the police don't know, that might help them understand your concerns, those are "additional tips" and it is my belief LE would want you to call them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ca4be63782c2ed89c5318517cb064225.jpg

[video=twitter;839913182097510401]https://twitter.com/ISPIndianapolis/status/839913182097510401[/video]

Is that RL's dog in this photo?

Can anyone tell me where this photo came from please And was RL in the vicinity when it was taken?

If so that little scruffy dog gets around.
Could a little dog got caught over the river, say, chasing a rabbit and couldn't get back and someone went across the bridge to bring him home and the girls got involved in the retrieval, helped take doggie across the river towards home and then were attacked.

Attachments

• IMG_1523.JPG
    IMG_1523.JPG
    295.5 KB · Views: 164
Is English your first language? You write like me... take no offense. Perhaps you are in a small keyboard and the fingers touch the keys aside. It happens!
English is... And yes I'm on a tiny keyboard and that's what I have to work with. As long as you can read between the lines and pretty much get what I'm trying to say is all that matters.. [emoji12] I'm not bothered by the spelling police patrol..

Can anyone tell me where this photo came from please And was RL in the vicinity when it was taken?

Could a little dog got caught over the river, say, chasing a rabbit and couldn't get back and someone went across the bridge to bring him home and the girls got involved in the retrieval, helped take doggie across the river towards home and then were attacked.

I remember this pic, I believe RL is in the pic behind the dog but not shown

(bbm)

I donèt think most people thought the clothes he is wearing in the tv interview are the same ones BG had on

just that they were similar in style ...

I'm still quite undecided on RL ,I don't think for a minute he's BG but he might know something considering the girls were found on his land.
I have several reasons I don't think he's BG, besides a different body shape if you actually study the clothes BG's wearing compared to RL's similar outfit they are actually very different. Their jeans are different shades of blue, RL has a blue hood on his jacket,not brown as seen in the pic of BG. Also notice RL's hat has a lot longer bill on the cap than it appears the BG's hat has. They are also wearing different style of boots.
RL is elderly with no violent criminal history so I doubt at his age he's going to start killing people, especially TWO teenage girls. And why would you leave the girls bodies on your own property with no attempt at concealment, that just makes no sense at all.

View attachment 113603
View attachment 113604

I have asked before but didn't receive an answer, were all the sheds, barns etc in the area checked and I don't mean just the ones on RL's land?
The reason I ask is this video shows barns etc(around 5:45) which could have been used to hide the girls while people were searching.
From what I can gather they aren't on RL's land but they would have needed to go "down the hill" to get there, just putting it out there for consideration as I believe the girls were kept somewhere very close by until the wee hours when searchers had all left and then, they were marched across the river to their deaths. ALL IMO
[video=youtube;NJopmUgnMAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJopmUgnMAc[/video]

The memorial Saturday, hosted by WMRS Radio and a group of friends of the families, was bittersweet in nature, with speakers telling the crowd gathered of the good that Williams and German had done in their short lives while holding back tears from the immeasurable sadness from their loss.

Brandi Page of WMRS Radio opened the ceremony by welcoming and thanking the community for taking time out of their day to pay tribute to the slain members of the White and Carroll County communities.

“When you suffer loss in a small community, it affects everyone in the town and all of the surrounding communities. Every difference is pushed aside, and we all come together to show our support. That’s the beauty of a small community. We aren’t strangers to each other. We know each other, and in times of need, love and support are given in overwhelming amounts.”

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_f1c85f2a-128e-11e7-8609-a3d9bba635a4.html

I am central and I see 11:38.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

English is... And yes I'm on a tiny keyboard and that's what I have to work with. As long as you can read between the lines and pretty much get what I'm trying to say is all that matters.. [emoji12] I'm not bothered by the spelling police patrol..

Indeed! As long as comunication is served all is well! I was here smiling because when I see typos I quickly remind my sometimes gibberish - lol - there are days I strugle more than others to make what I want to say understandable in the less... So I read more than write and I am just worried about this sad case as it is now a month and fourteen days after the crimes and things appear dark and cold. Every morning I wake up hopeful it is the day... The thought that the monster/s who did it is/are eating, sleeping, breathing and getting on with his/their lives puts me so mad!

I see 12:38 in the post but if I open the tweet it shows 9:38 AM - 14 Feb 2017
Ugh. Okay. I don't have a Twitter account but my wife does. So, through experimentation what is seen on the post Dedee made on my wife's computer is 12:38pm. When she opens that tweet (goes to twitter) the time is still 12:38.

When I do the same thing on my computer I get 12:38pm on the linked tweet and 9:38am on Twitter when I open the tweet. So, it appears to me that unless you are signed into twitter you get the local time for where Twitter is located which is Pacific Time for those tweets. Unless someone else gets a different time than 9:38am when not signed into Twitter after opening the Tweet.

discarded wrong info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member