DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RL 's lttle dog is totes adorbs.

And I favor big dogs, like Shepards.

Still, my heart hurts for this lil fella who probably misses his person. :(

Crickey my heart hurts seeing the condition he is in this photo.
Whoever is looking after him now I hope they give him a good bath and a grooming. Poor little bugger.

IMHO, the dog seems to be the same as RL's dog. Here's the link to the first(?) interview R.L. gave to reporters regarding the place where the girls were found: http://cbs4indy.com/2017/02/16/property-owner-talks-about-discovery-of-missing-delphi-teens-bodies/

You'll see the dog coming down the hill in front of R.L. at 1:30 in the above interview.

The black lab with him in the photo I'm referring to is definitely not that little beige shaggy dog with him in that interview.

I had three dogs and if I lived out where I had more land I might have a dozen. It may belong to his neighbor, but unless someone wants to interrogate the black dog, I can't say it does or doesn't belong to him, only that it's standing behind him to his left side while he was being interviewed.

Yes. In my opinion it is hard to imagine that.

It's in the middle of nowhere and is very hard to reach. Isolated and deserted. Perfect place. Take all the time you need. Trees provide a natural sound barrier.

RL 's lttle dog is totes adorbs.

And I favor big dogs, like Shepards.

Still, my heart hurts for this lil fella who probably misses his person. :(
Oh gee, I hadn't thought about that. My dad's toy schnoodle gets so sick and won't eat when he's in the hospital. Now I'm going to be so sad for RLs little furball.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

In response to a post in the last thread.

Cloudajo. Yes!! Thank you so much! That tweet is what I remember seeing, back at the creek and with a boat. I wasn't imagining it!

:loveyou:

Indeed! As long as comunication is served all is well! I was here smiling because when I see typos I quickly remind my sometimes gibberish - lol - there are days I strugle more than others to make what I want to say understandable in the less... So I read more than write and I am just worried about this sad case as it is now a month and fourteen days after the crimes and things appear dark and cold. Every morning I wake up hopeful it is the day... The thought that the monster/s who did it is/are eating, sleeping, breathing and getting on with his/their lives puts me so mad!

You are doing just fine! The older I get, the more mistakes I make. Most of the time, people are kind here and do not correct our errors. Glad you are chiming in.

The black lab with him in the photo I'm referring to is definitely not that little beige shaggy dog with him in that interview.

I had three dogs and if I lived out where I had more land I might have a dozen. It may belong to his neighbor, but unless someone wants to interrogate the black dog, I can't say it does or doesn't belong to him, only that it's standing behind him to his left side while he was being interviewed.

Right, I was responding to the question "they'll get you" posed.

Regarding pets, if R.L. bought some fish, I hope they are being taken care of as well! As well as any other animal he has on his property.

I've seen him in a photo from media that he's wearing a camo hat with straps that seem to meet and button or snap on top. There is a larger black dog, but it may belong to a neighbor. I have the photo and don't recall the source if anyone wants a URL to view I can u/l somewhere.

Are you referring to photo 19 here: http://www.jconline.com/story/opini...tlight-delphi-trail-after-homicides/97953648/

Black dog. Camo hat with straps. That's not RL.
d3c7575399d0e9fb280be3186b1a20dc.jpg

Caption: "B*ian M*as talks about hiking the trails with his dog Jessie near the Freedom Bridge Tuesday, February 14, 2017, in Delphi."

The dog seems fine to me. Have no clue what you are going on about.

Crickey my heart hurts seeing the condition he is in this photo.
Whoever is looking after him now I hope they give him a good bath and a grooming. Poor little bugger.

Right, I was responding to the question "they'll get you" posed.

Regarding pets, if R.L. bought some fish, I hope they are being taken care of as well!

Did I follow up to the wrong person? Apologies.

Someone said they'd never seen RL with a dog other than the little shaggy one and I said I have and I'd upload it since I don't remember the source. It's a black lab or similar type. I was more interested in the hat and straps than the dog when I saved it.

May I ask a question? I've seen several people state that they believe that LE knows who their suspect is or that they even have the already in custody (not RL). Would anyone who believes this care to expound upon why? I just want to understand the thought process. TIA!

Did I follow up to the wrong person? Apologies.

Someone said they'd never seen RL with a dog other than the little shaggy one and I said I have and I'd upload it since I don't remember the source. It's a black lab or similar type. I was more interested in the hat and straps than the dog when I saved it.

Not a problem! I didn't inquire about the black dog, but I'd like to see that photo as well, if you have it.

Not a problem! I didn't inquire about the black dog, but I'd like to see that photo as well, if you have it.

A few posts up someone pointed out it's not him, but look at photo 19. Maybe I need glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member