IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I ask a question? I've seen several people state that they believe that LE knows who their suspect is or that they even have the already in custody (not RL). Would anyone who believes this care to expound upon why? I just want to understand the thought process. TIA!

I'm curious as well. The only explanation I've heard for this theory is they're waiting for a DNA match.

However, during the last press release, the officer that spoke said he wanted to address the rumors that were circulating online that they knew who the perp was. And he made it very clear that he wanted everyone to know that is not true, he said it more than once...

I'm starting to wonder if they have any DNA at all. Feeling discouraged, to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are "we' sleuthing dogs now??? I don't understand...
Who even knows, prolly bc some think they could've been lured by a dog, or dog hair on the girls... or that bg had a dog in his coat... imo not possible....

If LE was anywhere near an arrest, IMO, they would have issued that the town of Delphi is not in any way in danger - but they haven't.

It's in the middle of nowhere and is very hard to reach. Isolated and deserted. Perfect place. Take all the time you need. Trees provide a natural sound barrier.

Hmmm...I disagree. Not really in the middle of nowhere, its a public park that serves as a hangout for the local kids so it's not so far out that it's inaccessible. Not deserted either, there were others on the trails. There were no leaves on the trees and not a lot of "low brush" to act as a sound barrier, and the visibility through the trees was excellent seeing as it was an unseasonably warm, sunny day. So I agree that it's really hard to imagine someone committing this crime right there out in the open in the middle of the afternoon.

Just trying to clear up a misunderstanding of a poster. Nothing more.

What I found helpful, click the >> next to the name of the post and that will take you back to the original post and so on. Just figured that out. lol

Also, after you post, click the back button to take you back where you were. IF not, you'll end up where your post ended up which could be pages ahead.

Why are "we' sleuthing dogs now??? I don't understand...

If they have someone in custody they think is responsible but are waiting for DNA confirmation, IMO that would be all over social media. It'd be hard to keep that a secret in a case like this. JMO.

Just trying to clear up a misunderstanding of a poster. Nothing more.

I was mistaken and apologize. Thanks for the correction, OP, and bothering to cite the source.

It wasn't the dog that interested me but the hat with those straps on it.

I'm curious as well. The only explanation I've heard for this theory is they're waiting for a DNA match.

However, during the last press release, the officer that spoke said he wanted to address the rumors that were circulating online that they knew who the perp was. And he made it very clear that he wanted everyone to know that is not true, he said it more than once...

I'm starting to wonder if they have any DNA at all. Feeling discouraged, to be honest.

ThE dna thing I agree, I wonder myself if they have it... So much I'm doubting at this point and feeling more and more this is going so very cold... [emoji87] it's been over a month.. And if u know personally investigators in your tOwn and talk to them about what is going on and they're experience and why no answers for this long and dna and ask them other questions they will give u an opinion upon experience, and it seems to be running cold.. ... I'm praying everyday this is not true and that any minute they will catch a break, but it dOesn't seem.. My thoughts and opinions only.. [emoji46]

Hmmm...I disagree. Not really in the middle of nowhere, its a public park that serves as a hangout for the local kids so it's not so far out that it's inaccessible. Not deserted either, there were others on the trails. There were no leaves on the trees and not a lot of "low brush" to act as a sound barrier, and the visibility through the trees was excellent seeing as it was an unseasonably warm, sunny day. So I agree that it's really hard to imagine someone committing this crime right there out in the open in the middle of the afternoon.

That part is private propert,that I'm sure of

Then you're familiar with the area? If someone was up on that bridge with the conditions in mid-February, would people walking the trails below be able to see?

Hi all, bear with me here. I just clicked a different setting to "full site" instead of regular mobile and finally i now havethe ability to upload photos!!! The other mode has no options at all so im just letting others dealing with the same problem know how to fix this.

Anyhow on the previous thread i was trying to ask about and compare pics in response to NiNs gif..when i watched BG in motion, i noticed somethingi had not before, a weird shadow on his upper left thigh (right side on your screen) what is making that shape?? A weapon partialy out from the fanny pack/game pouch? I outlined in red what i mean. Please lmk what you think. It took me 20 min to type this, phone freezing up

20170326_172423.jpg

And heres NiNs gif they made (memebr No Its Not)
poi.gif

I don't agree.. Take a look at the bridge. It's secluded, surrounded by woods and water, that in my opinion is In the Middle of nowhere..that bridge is not surrounded by stores, parking lot, monkey bars, swing, it's literally secluded..

The bodies were found on private property consisting of 40 acres. It hasn't been "developed" meaning it's still woods and not been turned into pasture land nor farm land.

The helicopter that flew over, couldn't see between the thick trees. ... so, not in the open in the least. JMO

Very easy. A SK could be very possible of doing it. After all, that's what they do, and they are full of themselves and confident.. If it's a SK .. Moo..

What I'm on about is how I'm seeing a lot of matted fur in the photo.
I can't upload the zoomed-in photo atm.
I have canoe and floated that many times as a child,5 miles from my house the answer to your question is no they would no be able to from the bridge area

Then you're familiar with the area? If someone was up on that bridge with the conditions in mid-February, would people walking the trails below be able to see?

I'm not from the area, but have seen the videos made by people after the murders took place. If you are under the bridge you can look up and see people on the bridge. But it's not on the bridge that I'm really concerned about, it's the location where the girls were found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarneson59