IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noob guess here: the killer had this thing planned for a long time. Either while he was hunting in the area or hiking/camping. He fantasized about who he would kill, how he would kill and where he would do it.

The place has to be deserted obviously and far, far, far away to be nearly inaccessible or difficult to reach by most people. This guy obviously is not your average person. It has to be deserted so he can carry out his crime in peace without being disturbed. He can take his time. And, if the victim(s) happen to survive the attack, they have little chance of getting out on their own due to the remoteness of the crime scene. They'll die due to blood loss, their injuries, shock, exposure to the elements.

Check out the various maps and descriptions of the area in the media and maps thread. The bridge area is not remote at all--surrounded by houses and businesses and roads--and it is frequented by visitors, though not CROWDED.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not from the area, but have seen the videos made by people after the murders took place. If you are under the bridge you can look up and see people on the bridge. But it's not on the bridge that I'm really concerned about, it's the location where the girls were found.
Yes u could see people on the bridge from underneath to make out any features would be little tough

The bodies were found on private property consisting of 40 acres. It hasn't been "developed" meaning it's still woods and not been turned into pasture land nor farm land.

The helicopter that flew over, couldn't see between the thick trees. ... so, not in the open in the least. JMO

Unlikely that the killer was flying over in a helicopter so what you see from a helicopter is irrelevant. What matters is what you can see on the ground in the immediate area, and if you look at the footage available, the visibility is very good. Anyone hiking in the area could have stumbled upon the crime in progress, or seen the killer with the girls.

So IMO, the killer was extremely lucky. And/or well prepared (had intimate knowledge of the girls' plans that day) and/or had help.

Okay, going to bed, have to work tomorrow.. Hopefully something will come about.. Good night and talk with u all in morning.

Okay. I'm not worried about the dog's fur. He's seen romping and following his owner or leading the way and just being a dog out in the countryside/not an apartment. I'm worried that someone is taking care of the doggo while his owner is in jail. IMO

What I'm on about is how I'm seeing a lot of matted fur in the photo.
I can't upload the zoomed-in photo atm.

Hi all, bear with me here. I just clicked a different setting to "full site" instead of regular mobile and finally i now havethe ability to upload photos!!! The other mode has no options at all so im just letting others dealing with the same problem know how to fix this.

Anyhow on the previous thread i was trying to ask about and compare pics in response to NiNs gif..when i watched BG in motion, i noticed somethingi had not before, a weird shadow on his upper left thigh (right side on your screen) what is making that shape?? A weapon partialy out from the fanny pack/game pouch? I outlined in red what i mean. Please lmk what you think. It took me 20 min to type this, phone freezing up

View attachment 113614

And heres NiNs gif they made (memebr No Its Not)
View attachment 113615

I wish I could help see what you see. I can't get past seeing a Canada goose on his left thigh.☹️
d36831b0dd0a05b6956b2a1724411ede.jpg
70c98f619d6809914b54c5d8719fb57a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out the various maps and descriptions of the area in the media and maps thread. The bridge area is not remote at all--surrounded by houses and businesses and roads--and it is frequented by visitors, though not CROWDED.

Exactly! The girls' bodies were found .25 miles from Mr. Logans HOUSE. Several residences there in the immediate area, even Abby lived only a couple miles down the road that went under the bridge.

I don't agree.. Take a look at the bridge. It's secluded, surrounded by woods and water, that in my opinion is In the Middle of nowhere..that bridge is not surrounded by stores, parking lot, monkey bars, swing, it's literally secluded..

Somewhat secluded, but not "very, very remote", as the poster stated--so remote that victims would have no hope of making their way out, or so remote that perp could take as long as he wanted to commit his crimes without any fear of discovery. MOO

Not here to argue but I do live in the area it is remote for it is isolated from houses and other places ,that part is private property it is a pristine aRea noted for the scenery and rugged terrain makes a float trip more enjoyable
But that part of trail stops at bridge,not used as heavy as one would think I've scene more traffic at that location since this happened than at any other time.

There is NO hiking off trail there. Its all private property when you get off that bridge and the park at the very beginning of the trail where the parking is located. Three-quarters of a mile away (where the girls were found) is NOT on a trail. It's all private. No one is "hiking" there.

Unlikely that the killer was flying over in a helicopter so what you see from a helicopter is irrelevant. What matters is what you can see on the ground in the immediate area, and if you look at the footage available, the visibility is very good. Anyone hiking in the area could have stumbled upon the crime in progress, or seen the killer with the girls.

So IMO, the killer was extremely lucky. And/or well prepared (had intimate knowledge of the girls' plans that day) and/or had help.

Was the opposite banks of that creek public or belongs to a RR but people hike or fish there? I wonder how loud the rushing water in the creek is. The topography and landmarks still confuse me a bit.

There is NO hiking off trail there. Its all private property when you get off that bridge and the park at the very beginning of the trail where the parking is located. Three-quarters of a mile away (where the girls were found) is NOT on a trail. It's all private. No one is "hiking" there.

A view from above is nothing to being ground level,it makes me sick to think this had happened in our small community, I pray for a resolution every day.

Not here to argue but I do live in the area it is remote for it is isolated from houses and other places ,that part is private property it is a pristine aRea noted for the scenery and rugged terrain makes a float trip more enjoyable
But that part of trail stops at bridge,not used as heavy as one would think I've scene more traffic at that location since this happened than at any other time.

Thank you for your firsthand info. I guess the difference of opinion being expressed has to do with how one understand "remote". The poster I was responding to initially had indicated a place so remote no one would be coming through and victims would have no hope of getting out of. That sounded to me like something miles away from civilization, not just a rugged, undeveloped area.

Very lucky
unlikely that the killer was flying over in a helicopter so what you see from a helicopter is irrelevant. What matters is what you can see on the ground in the immediate area, and if you look at the footage available, the visibility is very good. Anyone hiking in the area could have stumbled upon the crime in progress, or seen the killer with the girls.

So imo, the killer was extremely lucky. And/or well prepared (had intimate knowledge of the girls' plans that day) and/or had help.

The bridge is also private property, but obviously people still cross it anyways!

I understand the point that you are trying to make regarding it being private property but in this case it is really irrelevant, seeing as the fact that it is private property was ignored anyways.

Tha last teen I can recall being murdered was around 1985 and took only a little time to solve.so what to make of the present comment about scaling down the investigation crew.

Tha last teen I can recall being murdered was around 1985 and took only a little time to solve.so what to make of the present comment about scaling down the investigation crew.

Officers were sent from other places to help process all the tips and leads. They have now mostly returned to their home bases to work on their own cases, since they are more or less caught up on the tips. Is that what you are referring to?

Thank you for your firsthand info. I guess the difference of opinion being expressed has to do with how one understand "remote". The poster I was responding to initially had indicated a place so remote no one would be coming through and victims would have no hope of getting out of. That sounded to me like something miles away from civilization, not just a rugged, undeveloped area.

I would agree though that there are houses around and if they or one of the girls had gotten away a house could b close ,I agreen difference on the meaning of remote to people

Trespassing? It is a distance from RL home, but unless he has laser beams and pressure pads or armed guards, how would he or neighbors know unless caught in the act or found trash, etc?

I do too. Praying for the community and a resolution soon. I can't imagine the fear living there and the surrounding communities.

A view from above is nothing to being ground level,it makes me sick to think this had happened in our small community, I pray for a resolution every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lamp