IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jacket the POI has on, is the yoke or shoulder part, and arms different from the body of the jacket ?
I think he has a brownish hoodie sweatshirt underneath his blue jacket. I think the blue jacket has a shadow on the sleeves in the second picture. I think something is in the pocket of that hoodie - that is under the jacket - and that is the brown spot hanging below his jacket. Something heavy that would cause it to hang. I also think the hat he is wearing is the hood of the hoodie.

I'm seeing more clearly the blue jacket that is over the brown hoodie, has a different color/pattern blue for the shoulder yoke and sleeves of the jacket. It seems to me that it's just not a plain navy blue jacket over a brown hoodie. Anyone else?

My 12 year old just made a good observation (we start sleuthing young in my house). He thinks the guy is holding something in whatever that brown thing is around his waist. It might be a fanny pack. He also immediately stated that it looks like the guy has a goatee and a camo hat.

when i was looking at the images through photoshop, i thought i saw a goatee as well. greyish in colour, just wasn't sure about posting it because it was fleeting

Breanne is a runaway. Even her family has said she is. I'm from Kokomo Indiana. It's all.over facebook her parents begging her to come home. She's been in contact with friends.

Thanks tor the thread link. Sad that there is no info out there on Breanne.[/QUOTE]

Map question: Are there any bathroom facilities at this park? Picnic areas?

Photo of Abby: Several people have noted that the girls appear to be waiting. Perhaps they had already seen him, got spooked, and decided to wait in the most visible spot until he was long gone.

Coming at it from a different angle: I believe the image of the man/suspect is from video found on the girls' phones. If they did spot him, and found him suspicious enough to film or photo, wouldn't it be possible that they continued to do it out of sport? Turning it into a game? Its the sort of thing that my friends and I would have absolutely done. Maybe THEY followed HIM. He could of been a bad man on his way to meet another bad man, or out to do something in the woods, looking to set up camp. The girls may have fallen backwards into a terrible situation. Its a reach, I know

If that image of him was shot with the same device that was used for the snapchat pic, it was shot from a mile away which would have placed the taker floating somewhere over the river. The pic of the suspect is awful.

There's no way the same phone could take an image that bad.

I'm seeing more clearly the blue jacket that is over the brown hoodie, has a different color/pattern blue for the shoulder yoke and sleeves of the jacket. It seems to me that it's just not a plain navy blue jacket over a brown hoodie. Anyone else?
Im see the something...blue jacket over brown hoodie. And why the hoodie on a 40 degree day? I'm thinking he's a drifter with everything he owns with him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

If there was a knife as a weapon, could that be in a sheath and in his right coat pocket?

If that image of him was shot with the same device that was used for the snapchat pic, it was shot from a mile away which would have placed the taker floating somewhere over the river. The pic of the suspect is awful.

There's no way the same phone could take an image that bad.

I've no working knowledge of photography, and no one has ever accused me of being a tech savvy. But, from others on WS, I understood it that an image lifted from a video suffers a great deal. But true, we have no idea where the image came from

My 12 year old just made a good observation (we start sleuthing young in my house). He thinks the guy is holding something in whatever that brown thing is around his waist. It might be a fanny pack. He also immediately stated that it looks like the guy has a goatee and a camo hat.

The brown thing is thought by some to be the bottom of his hoodie coming out from under the jacket; lots of folks thought/think it was a fanny pack, too, but I just see the bottom of his sweatshirt, which looks like a dark brown, not sure.... I see his hood up in one pic, then it coming down and his hair is visible in the next.

Occasionally, I see a camo cap there, too. Just today I have settled on there being some facial hair -- mustache or IDK what it's called....goatee with a mustache joined up? Ha. That's smooth sounding. And I'm (supposedly) a writer.

Anyhow, your 12 year old has a great eye!!

Was there a hint that this was tied to social media?

At the very beginning when the girls first went missing, the case wasn't exactly off to a great start; it seems like it took several hours to get some sea legs beneath it. But, the girls obviously used SM, and LE has had access to their accounts, etc. I would think LE would be working on those avenues more at this time, rather than hammering on this picture if they think it was rooted in online activity?

From what I have learned about this area, it appears this area was a recreational area that commonly had younger people around. If you're a predator, and you have a place with a good possibility of teens hanging out, without it being a high traffic area -- well, there's really not much to lose to taking a walk if you're a monster with something like that in mind. He wouldn't have to wait around if he didn't want to. Just cruise onto the next possible location. There also exists the possibility that he saw them, and went back to whatever he has for a home base to get a weapon and his plan together.

Also, this was a built in day to the school calendar. There are so many ways a person would know that.

I am so willing and likely to be wrong about everything and anything. It could be random as much as targeted.

it is a good thing that I can't be more predicative ; I don't think like these monsters. My brain only goes so far before it jumps "off the tracks"

PS - If I didn't "read" your thoughts properly, let me know. High volume day for posts, and I am legally blind...my eyes get wonky after a while.

You are right of course he could have known the school calendar well enough to know that school was off that day and given the nice weather, he figured he would have an opportunity with teenage girls likely to be around. Early in the investigation LE was asked about the threat to the community and they said that parents should know what their kids are doing ( something along those lines) and many people myself included assumed they were hinting at a SM connection.

You read my post correctly in that I do believe there is a social media connection and the killer knew they would be there when they were. I am likely and willing to be wrong about all of it as well. Trying to get inside the head of someone capable of doing something like this is a disturbing thing to try to do and it's what FBI agents are trained to do. We should be so grateful for LE who have to analyze these types of horrors over and over again.

Im see the something...blue jacket over brown hoodie. And why the hoodie on a 40 degree day? I'm thinking he's a drifter with everything he owns with him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I said it in the previous thread, but 40 degrees is very cold where I live. I'd be bundled up even more than he is if I planned to outside long than to walk to my car.

That could possible point to him not being local, or recently moving to/near Delphi from a warmer climate and he hasn't acclimated yet. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If there was a knife as a weapon, could that be in a sheath and in his right coat pocket?

It's the one part of the image, the one where the right leg is coming up. His hands are not in line with each other. It looks like the left hand is in the left jeans pocket, but the right hand is above the right jeans pocket. Since last night, I've been convinced the right hand is helping to conceal the weapon, which is in the right hoodie pocket.

The jacket the POI has on, is the yoke or shoulder part, and arms different from the body of the jacket ?
Looks like it down the side of the sleeves to me, black. I didnt see it until someone else cleared up the pic a bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Any idea where (in relation to the crime scene) Abby was fishing in this photo? Although, (per the reports) it would seem that this fishing spot has easier to access than the area where they were found. I just remember seeing the bridge in the background here as well as a crime scene pic - and for all I know they could be miles apart.

**My first attempt at attaching a photo using this Chromebook thingamajig... I'm likely to muck it up!

Attachments

• fishing.jpg
    fishing.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 370
It's the one part of the image, the one where the right leg is coming up. His hands are not in line with each other. It looks like the left hand is in the left jeans pocket, but the right hand is above the right jeans pocket. Since last night, I've been convinced the right hand is helping to conceal the weapon, which is in the right hoodie pocket.

He is holding his pants up so they dont droop. Jmo

People keep saying the image of the man cant be the same device as the image taken from the girls on snap chat. This is NOT true. Video quality on most cell phones, especially at a distance is usually WORSE than photos as its optical zoom (especially when you are zooming in) has to "make up" pixels. Previous articles have stated this is a still from a video. It still may or may not be from one of the girls cell phones.

Breanne is a runaway. Even her family has said she is. I'm from Kokomo Indiana. It's all.over facebook her parents begging her to come home. She's been in contact with friends.

Thanks tor the thread link. Sad that there is no info out there on Breanne.
[/QUOTE]

I wonder about this case. She is a minor. Who could she be staying with this long....without an adult knowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader