IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, ITA about how fast the funeral happened, and of course LE would have been filming it no question of that.

Here's hoping the SOB happened to go, though, given the publicity about the photo and the suspect - it does make you wonder IF it is POSSIBLE that LE stated the guy in the pic is a suspect, but, they are really looking at someone else, and hoping he will be at ease.

LE releases their info very specifically. It is not a coincidence that they have labeled the picture guy a suspect just prior to the funeral, IMO.

JMO

I think if this guy isn't on the radar and is being used, his real pic and I.d are all over every news organization out.

And might be possibly giving LE a little to much credit with the trickery. After all LE was confidant enough to call off a search and state the girls were in no real danger

It came through! I played around with with the pics and an image enhancement app, too, much to my frustration. I did find the reddish color follows the contours of his jeans. A shirt would hide the jeans. It is so hard to make any sense of these pics, though, they are so blurry.

I'd like to think it's just a shirt, but that shirt.. if you follow the rust color.. wraps around his leg where the pocket is.

Ping I also just played around with the image a bit in photoshop. If you turn the image to black and white and play with the RGB channels you can see in the image where it looks like a stain that it is a "3D" object.

Could you post a photo of the adjusted image?

I just don't think it's a blood stain. This is gruesome but here goes. If he is on his way back from the murders and if the blood stain was that big it would be wet and sticky and he would not be putting his hand in that pocket. Also the stain seems too uniform to be blood. I think he had not yet committed the crime when this photo/ video was taken.

What if he cut his hand and has the hand in his pocket

Maybe he made that quick unprepared spin and that scabbard dropped down from inside his jacket.

It seems like LE are going to wait until the 14th day is fuzzy in all the locals mind before they release any kind of credible information that could jog somebody's memory.

It's hilarious it took them 3 days of this guy not falling for the POI trap to finally call him a suspect.

The only reason to be tight lipped about where the photo's came from is the source. The girls phone(s) and I suppose the LE still believes they can trick him into coming in if he believes it's not from one of the girls phones.

They'll release info soon but the longer it takes the more locals will forget.

Well. While I don't think it is hilarious that, as you say, it took them 3 days of this guy not calling in as the POI for them to name call him a suspect, I think you are spot on about where the photos came from and it is one of the girls' phones. In fact, it is possible that this photo captures the moment they passed each other as they crossed the bridge from opposite directions.

He looks like he is leaning over and crossing to the opposite side of the track while reaching in his pocket for whatever it is he pulled on them.

I just can't imagine that to be a blood stain, I think that is a bit far fetched.
Look how clean the line is, I don't think a blood stain in this type of situation would be so precise but what would I know?!
The jacket buttons do appear to be struggling to hold the jacket closed.
I'm thinking that *if* it is blood, it's not so much a stain from touching the blood quickly, so much as it is a soaked stain from the waistband or surrounding area touching the blood and then leaving the bloody object there. The jeans would soak up the stain and create an edge like that, I would imagine. Think about when it rains and you get rain on the cuffs of your jeans...the more you are in the rain, the further up the water soaks up the legs. It kind of soaks up evenly in a line like that.

LE would not release an image of him covered in blood. That is the bottom of his hoodie, which probably has kangaroo pockets.

I thought of this, too. I'm not trying to convince anyone that it IS blood, because I don't know, just like the rest of us don't really know. But...since the picture is so grainy and hard to make anything out, I think they might release it if they knew it was blood. Maybe they didn't even know it was blood (*if* it is, of course, I'm not saying conclusively it is), so it got circulated due to not knowing.

Would he wait until they were off the bridge so they don't knock him off?

Not sure what to make of the BBM highlights, especially the "having participated" part. Does that mean they suspect more than one person? Personally, I take that as a last ditch effort call for someone to come forward and accuse/blame someone else. I think LE knows it is one person & has this; an arrest and testing takes time. It can take a month or many more to get ducks in a row without a confession. I hate this, but that's what I have witnessed.

I think its just the way they worded it. I believe they do think he is the only suspect involved and is the one who participated in these murders.

I dont think they know who this man is. They would immediately want the community to know they have gotten this dangerous double murderer off of the streets to ease everyone's mind. When LE identifies who he is an arrest will be made if they can locate him and we will know about it quickly. If they do not know his location but learn his identity they will announce that to the public and put out a BOLO for him.

Imo, they do not know the identity (name) at this time of the suspect in the photos but I pray they will learn who he is very soon.

IMO

LE would not release an image of him covered in blood. That is the bottom of his hoodie, which probably has kangaroo pockets.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/19/man-pho...ficially-a-suspect-in-deaths-of-delphi-teens/

The man was thought to be wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket and a hoodie.
As for why his hands are in his pockets, my guess is either they're cold, it's comfortable, or he is concealing a weapon.

It sure does- that's another oddity. Look at where his hand fits inside his pocket, and you can still see the stain. It's just bizarre. I can't figure it out at all- more eyes the better.

That's why I wonder if these pictures were separated by time, among other reasons.
Me too! I feel like one of them is clearly darker, like the sun went down a bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Again,

Long time lurker, recent poster, this case has captured my attention, I have outdoorsy children myself, this is such a creepy case. I litigate for a living and have learned that the simplest answer is often the most correct one..

1) It's obvious these are pics from the girls' cells phone, automatically uploaded and saved on the 'camera roll' or Google drive, probably from the lower quality selfie camera on the front of the phone;

2) This guy is some creep who was in the forest preserve like so many other creeps that hang out in the woods; he probably saw them, stalked them for half a mile and then pounced like a predator;

3) So so many people have some to their untimely demise in the woods after happenstance put them in the path of a creep. If I'm walking with my family in the woods, I would take note of the guy but nothing would happen, but this thought he had a chance against two young teens and took it.

4) He's wearing what appears to be a brown hoodie, a blue blazer and a camo hat, like the LE said. they have other stills of this guy from the video so they know.

Again,

Long time lurker, recent poster, this case has captured my attention, I have outdoorsy children myself, this is such a creepy case. I litigate for a living and have learned that the simplest answer is often the most correct one..

1) It's obvious these are pics from the girls' cells phone, automatically uploaded and saved on the 'camera roll' or Google drive, probably from the lower quality selfie camera on the front of the phone;

2) This guy is some creep who was in the forest preserve like so many other creeps that hang out in the woods; he probably saw them, stalked them for half a mile and then pounced like a predator;

3) So so many people have some to their untimely demise in the woods after happenstance put them in the path of a creep. If I'm walking with my family in the woods, I would take note of the guy but nothing would happen, but this thought he had a chance against two young teens and took it.

4) He's wearing what appears to be a brown hoodie, a blue blazer and a camo hat, like the LE said. they have other stills of this guy from the video so they know.

BBM. Why aren't they releasing any more if this is the case?? I do believe you're correct, but shouldn't they be releasing more if they really want to catch this monster?

Welcome to WS, by the way :).

Well. While I don't think it is hilarious that, as you say, it took them 3 days of this guy not calling in as the POI for them to name call him a suspect, I think you are spot on about where the photos came from and it is one of the girls' phones. In fact, it is possible that this photo captures the moment they passed each other as they crossed the bridge from opposite directions.

He looks like he is leaning over and crossing to the opposite side of the track while reaching in his pocket for whatever it is he pulled on them.

Or she is obviously observed by him taking photos of her friend so as he approaches he keeps his head down knowing what they are doing and what he's about to do.

And I don't think it's funny at all what happened but you'll never get my brain to understand the thought process to not just call off a search but to also state no real danger.

Also I see no value in hiding the source of the photo unless LE actually thinks they can trick suspect into coming in.

Also not that I believe it's blood on his pants but would be a good reason for the witness who said she saw a couple and a man walking.

Maybe she hears or sees this guy coming out of the woods sees the blood and snaps a pic. I think this scenario is highly unlikely just a thought

Looked back at the pic again, replying to your comment again, Vail. I think I do like the idea of this being a kangaroo pocket from a rust-colored hoodie. I know that when I'm at work (teacher), I keep a LOT of stuff in my pockets. On Thursdays, I wear a hoodie with a kangaroo pocket (it's college day, so it's my college sweatshirt), and all of my stuff goes in it...expo markers, pencils, pens, my phone, keys, etc. I can easy put enough stuff in the pocket to make it bulge out like this and kind of have a "fannypack" appearance full of junk, hah. I could see how this would happen if all of the stuff was heavy enough to stick out from underneath the blue windbreaker type jacket he's wearing. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy