IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, most likely true on watch on right hand and being left handed. When I increased brightness the watch face sticks out like a sore thumb. Unless of course there's a weapon instead that's shinning.

The images are taken seconds apart, not different times of day. His hands and arms haven't moved, the wrinkles on the sleeves are exactly the same.

His hands are too low to be in hoodie pockets, I believe they are pants pockets, much like the bird hunting pants linked prior.

All JMO. I study fabric and clothing all the time as a character illustrator lol

Hundreds line funeral route of two girls murdered along railtracks in Indiana as prosecutor tells public to stop playing amateur detective

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-respects-murdered-Indiana-girls-buried.html

View attachment 110513

View attachment 110514

Way to go Daily Fail - you're the only msm to post the name of the family whose property was searched. And you post an article about the prosecutor asking people not to harrass the owners? Duh.

LE really would do well to release the video regardless of what else might be on it. The shoes he is wearing in that image could be anything from Crocs to work boots. If they are Crocs, that would indicate foot or knee issues (IMO) which would also possibly explain the possibly odd gait that is being picked up on. I have a terribly bad knee, and Crocs feel better than most shoes. And I know some people with foot issues who feel the same. LE please please please release even just a brief clip of the video!

I thought I saw brown suedish work gloves...going back

Lol, it is funny what everyone sees or don't see. Million eyes and everyone sees different things. It also don't appear the jacket or pants have any tears for someone who might of been in the woods.

If he was mobile and hitchhiking or whatever there are tons of traffic cams every so many miles up there attached to solar panels for studying traffic patterns, weather conditions, etc., now - not sure about up there with country roads but if he got onto any major highway it's going to be on video possible at some point. I've got links to tons of video simply by viewing my Comcast feeds on Xfinity and I'm 30 miles outside Indy. So maybe there's something out there? Sometimes you can go back, etc. This will require some serious work to find, but maybe start south to south east and use highway names. I.e. US-25 Traffic Cam, etc. idk

Dumpsters and trash cans in the area...all of those would have been searched...so maybe dumped along the side of road or buried, but LE hasn't found it yet, or hung on a tree or hidden in a bush...

This is going to be a looooing weeeeek...

The brown thing on the left looks like part of the brown jacking sticking out from the shorter blue jacket.

So all of you sleuthers who have been staring at the suspects photo...I have a question.

Is it at all possible that what he is wearing is not a blue cloth jacket but a worn black leather jacket that due to the sun hitting it and distortion, it looks blue?

It probably isn't but thought I'd throw it out there.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

LE really would do well to release the video regardless of what else might be on it. The shoes he is wearing in that image could be anything from Crocs to work boots. If they are Crocs, that would indicate foot or knee issues (IMO) which would also possibly explain the possibly odd gait that is being picked up on. I have a terribly bad knee, and Crocs feel better than most shoes. And I know some people with foot issues who feel the same. LE please please please release even just a brief clip of the video!

Its not an odd gait per say.. The overlay of the images show they are 2 frames in sequence from a video and the stride shows he was walking straight and then starts to turn towards the direction of the camera source.

Robert T. Ive
Carroll County: Please do not harass, bother, or accuse anyone. There are no charges pending against anyone as a result of the pending investigation. No one at the home searched is suspected of committing any crime. Please, please leave these people alone and let the police work. As always, if you have any information, call: 844-459-5786.
I encourage you to share this post.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/2...earch-for-suspect-linked-to-teens-deaths.html

The images are taken seconds apart, not different times of day. His hands and arms haven't moved, the wrinkles on the sleeves are exactly the same.

His hands are too low to be in hoodie pockets, I believe they are pants pockets, much like the bird hunting pants linked prior.

All JMO. I study fabric and clothing all the time as a character illustrator lol
I just can't seem to find ANY hunting pants that are brown on top and denim on leg though. I googled forever. I've gone back and forth from brown tee shirt, to hoodie, to apron, to fanny pack, to shirt tails. Shirt tails fit best because it's the only way I can account for his hand bring in his pocket the way it is. I don't think it's blood stains at all. I'm still looking for hunting pants configured this way. If you find, can you post? This detail has driven me nuts.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

the guy also looks pretty clean and clothes in good shape to be hitchhiker around. Car breaking down is a possibility, I guess.

So, was DNA collected in the Lyric and Elizabeth case? If so, then very soon they will be able to put that theory to rest, or not.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No information has been released about this I hope so. Their remains weren't found for a long time so I don't know what evidence would be preserved it's tragic.

If I had to take a guess............and that's all it would be.........a guess, I'd think that LE may have picked this guy up somewhere else on a surveillance camera walking along the street. He obviously was way off in the distance where identifying him was impossible, but he was recognizable enough to determine it was the same guy that was seen on the bridge.

Of course, the HUGE flaw in that theory.........why not bring this hitchhiker theory up to the public yesterday, or the day before, or the middle of last week ?

I definitely think this has a recognized MO, and LE agencies are hoping to tie him to other case(s).

I hate that there is no action on this case and the recent comments from police are so disheartening.
My gut instinct says the guy is not a drifter or homeless. I found him altogether too clean, almost tidy - not living rough. Most homeless people focus on city centers especially in the winter months where there is support, food supplies etc.

I guess a hitchhiker is possible but I think the answer is more likely that he entered/exited the trail area from a different point. He also could have shed his hat and blue coat after the crime and became a totally different-looking guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons