IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And sorry for asking such basic questions...but is this still solely in the local LE agency? Being that they are, so luckily, a place where few murders take place, I think it would be helpful to have the state FBI involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do find it odd we got a pic of abby walking across the bridge but not libby. I would think if one did it the other would want a pic to. Just seems strange to me, like someone else was handling the phone.

I don't really find this odd. Abby didn't have a phone. Liberty would have to ask Abby to take her photo on her own phone. I remember when I was their age I didn't really like having my photo taken for various reasons. I sometimes take snapchat photos of my friends too when I'm with them. Seems normal to me.

I've never heard police say something so convoluted and indirect in response to the question of whether or not others are at risk.

I hate to say it, but that was one of the most useless statements I've seen. I actually find it very irritating because it says absolutely nothing. My conclusion would not necessarily be the same as someone else's conclusion. We don't have enough information to draw an accurate conclusion.

And sorry for asking such basic questions...but is this still solely in the local LE agency? Being that they are, so luckily, a place where few murders take place, I think it would be helpful to have the state FBI involved.

From what I know, the FBI and Homeland Security are both involved.

Why are police suggesting he was a hitchhiker?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Maybe they found him (or a similar looking guy) on another surveillance video looking like he's trying to hitchhike?

I hate to say it, but that was one of the most useless statements I've seen. I actually find it very irritating because it says absolutely nothing. My conclusion would not necessarily be the same as someone else's conclusion. We don't have enough information to draw an accurate conclusion.

I hope this doesn't happen, but I feel like a week will turn into weeks without them figuring out who the guy is, and then they'll be forced to release more info out of desperation. I wish they would just do it now, but I have to believe that it's for good reason that they aren't.

I have seen the outline of the gun plain as day from the start, jmo, not saying I'm right, just sayin...

I wish we knew if this picture was taken before or after they believe he encountered the girls. My thing is, a pocket is a terrible place to carry a gun. Like all around awful. Unless you are literally about to stick someone up, but even then, sticking it in a waistband is much easier and discreet. But what do I know, this person is potentially a murderer. Maybe he walked out with it like that and planned to shoot anyone who stopped to ask questions to make his getaway.

(Uuuuuseless!!)

You know what else is odd. Look at the man's photo where is knee is crazy and look at abbys last photo. Is it me or is the reaction similar between the two. Maybe same spot on the bridge.

I totally agree. I now think he may have a knee brace or leg brace on both legs.

One photo has the left leg up off the ground and the other photo has the right leg off the ground. In both photos right above the kneecap you can see what looks like some sort of brace.

I almost think he may have an artificial leg or something. Or could just be braces on both legs.

I am really surprised LE has not released more hints to the public. They have to know more by now. Sometimes when LE is tight lipped like this it means they may know who he is and just dont want to let the bad guy know they know.

I hope this doesn't happen, but I feel like a week will turn into weeks without them figuring out who the guy is, and then they'll be forced to release more info out of desperation. I wish they would just do it now, but I have to believe that it's for good reason that they aren't.

I just hope the good reason is not that they have very little information.

Maybe they found him (or a similar looking guy) on another surveillance video looking like he's trying to hitchhike?

Or maybe someone reported seeing a hitchhiker who matched the description and LE is looking for others who may have seen that same person?

So all of you sleuthers who have been staring at the suspects photo...I have a question.

Is it at all possible that what he is wearing is not a blue cloth jacket but a worn black leather jacket that due to the sun hitting it and distortion, it looks blue?

It probably isn't but thought I'd throw it out there.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

O/T, totally: I bet it's gold and white...

Seriously, though, what's really bogging me down is the angle the picture was taken at. It's looking down on him from the side, but there isn't anyplace on or near the bridge for somebody to be standing to take the picture, or for a trail or surveillance camera to be mounted.

I am really surprised LE has not released more hints to the public. They have to know more by now. Sometimes when LE is tight lipped like this it means they may know who he is and just dont want to let the bad guy know they know.

Exactly.

I totally agree. I now think he may have a knee brace or leg brace on both legs.

One photo has the left leg up off the ground and the other photo has the right leg off the ground. In both photos right above the kneecap you can see what looks like some sort of brace.

I almost think he may have an artificial leg or something. Or could just be braces on both legs.

everyone always questions LE, but they can only release certain things. These murders were done in a certain way and specific to this guy. My guess le already knows the why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98