IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out Jimmy Dale Duvall. He is a RSO from Kokomo, Indiana. He spent 20 years in prison for attempted rape of an 11 year old girl. He has been out since 2006-2007. He originally got 45 years because he was already in trouble for kidnapping and mutilating a girl for hours in his car. He promised to never do it again and then a month later, he attempted to sexually assault a little girl. He is on LE's radar allegedly already but I want to keep his name and face out there. Look him up please!!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I honestly do not think there will be any news (unless there is a break in the case) until the third. At least it might clear up a lot of back and forth on RL and his involvement or lack thereof.

I honestly do not think there will be any news (unless there is a break in the case) until the third. At least it might clear up a lot of back and forth on RL and his involvement or lack thereof.

Agree.

.. "having participated" seems to suggest there may have been additional involvement. It is strange wording IMO.

-Nin

Just speculating, but I think they worded it that way because:

• They have a video clip that shows BG in the background and
  • They have a video clip that has audio only (e.g. maybe Libby had her phone at her side or put it in her pocket if she had one)
  • After analyzing the information they put out that statement and worded it that way

I just wanted to see if the audio (speaking voice) would be muffled at all if I had my phone in my pocket. At least for me, the audio was pretty much the same either way.

• I took my phone, turned the video on and said a few words while holding it up
  • With the video still on, I put my phone in my pocket and said the same words
  • It sounded pretty much the same either way (wasn't muffled in my pocket)

I just wanted to see if the audio (speaking voice) would be muffled at all if I had my phone in my pocket. At least for me, the audio was pretty much the same either way.

Did you try walking while saying stuff as well? I would just be curious if the movement of the clothing around the phone would create some muffling or background noise that might distort.

Thank you for trying this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting assessment, thank you! I have a Samsung Galaxy s7 and the microphone is unreal, it picks up voices and sounds very clearly whether in a pocket or not.

Was it stated he was calm when asked to search his property on the 13th? I don't ever even remember hearing of his existence until after he gave his first interview in the days after the crime.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ya know peeps it possible RL was told 2 teens were missing down by the bridue and was it ok
if they looked on his property. They were not talking about his house mo.
These were neighbors searching iirc.
His property is huge.
Im

Without any recent news, most of what has been running through my head is speculation. But I had an interesting conversation with someone the other night regarding the case. I asked what would make YOU start to record someone? We both settled on a previous bad encounter, aka "hey X, that Y guy is coming back!", and some other theories. I'd like to hear what others opinions are of why YOU would start to record someone from 80' out? (per GH video assessments).

Everything is MOO.

Without any recent news, most of what has been running through my head is speculation. But I had an interesting conversation with someone the other night regarding the case. I asked what would make YOU start to record someone? We both settled on a previous bad encounter, aka "hey X, that Y guy is coming back!", and some other theories. I'd like to hear what others opinions are of why YOU would start to record someone from 80' out? (per GH video assessments).

Everything is MOO.

Great thought process!

1) Previous encounter with "that weird guy"...like he is coming back (same as yours)
2) Not who they thought would show up, but knew it was someone related to who was supposed to show
3) Seeing "person" doing something odd as he approached, even from 80 feet away
4) Can't rule out the "spidey senses" tingling for them either

my .02

Great thought process!

1) Previous encounter with "that weird guy"...like he is coming back (same as yours)
2) Not who they thought would show up, but knew it was someone related to who was supposed to show

my .02

Excellent! Those were the other theories we thought of as well. Thank you!

Everything is MOO.
I have a feature built into my galaxy s6 edge that if you press the home button 3 times, it starts recording video and audio. It sends both to my designated contacts and my gps location! Best standard feature on a phone. That is what I assumed this was but I think it only does 5 seconds of each. Maybe she had a feature like that on her phone. I doubt these girls were paranoid in general. They were kids. Me, on the other hand, Im suspicious of everyone. I would have been recording this guy as soon as he stopped and turned around!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Excellent! Those were the other theories we thought of as well. Thank you!

Question is: does it do any good to put those in order of what would be the most likely reason to the least? Because based on my POI and thoughts (which are my own) I could do just that.

MOO

Great thought process!

my .02

Question is: does it do any good to put those in order of what would be the most likely reason to the least? Because based on my POI and thoughts (which are my own) I could do just that.

MOO

It couldn't hurt. We may never know truly why, or if any of our theories are even remotely close to what actually happened. But IMO I do think ordering them in YOUR thoughts of most likely to least likely will at least help us to explore every possible Avenue. I also do think based on who your POI is, the different scenarios for recording would either make the most or least sense pertaining to that person or theory. I say go for it, I'd be interested to read your thoughts on this.

Everything is MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member