IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In everyone's opinion,who is the best photo enhancement/analyst expert WS has?

I first saw Nin's work on the Missy Bevers thread and was amazed.
There have been a couple others earlier in these threads that said they have experience but I don't recall their names.

Which makes me question even more(given that Liberty was obviously ahead of Abigail on the bridge when the first photo was taken, if the blur in one of the stills isn't Abigail, so that when the video was shot, BG was nearly right behind/next Abigail?
Agree.

Grayhuze has put the position of the , as he appears in Libby's video stills, at the last platform on the bridge. He believes Libby was at the end of the south/east side of the bridge, about 80 feet away.

In the video, Retracing Libby and Abby's steps across Monon High Bridge, JM walks from the last platform to the south/east end of the bridge in approx. 25 seconds. She also mentions you can walk faster (speed up) as you reach the end of the bridge.

IMO, there is a very short amount of time in between Libby's video captures of the and the confrontation. If there is only audio after the video of the approaching the wording makes sense to me.

[video=youtube;uBE422LFIdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE422LFIdg[/video]

[video=youtube;NJopmUgnMAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJopmUgnMAc[/video]

I am not going to put this well but it's just something that occurred to me. My dad is RLs age and lives on property (in a state far from IN!). He walks it daily. With his little dog. Always with the dog. We've always seen RL with his dog, iirc. If RL is supposed to be BG, where's the dog? Purposefully locked up at home? Randomly somewhere else on the bridge? Im not committed to this thought as pointing one way or another, I bring it up because people are creatures of habit. Just me trying to make sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Maybe he ran ahead on the bridge? And was getting pet by Abby?
Maybe he was home taking his nap?

Maybe IF RL is BG (and I never said he was, I'm just not sure he wasnt or wasn't involved somehow) he wouldn't want to bring his beloved dog companion to do nasty business. I read a ridiculous bunch of posts about a week back (thankfully I was on a timeout or I would have earned myself an extended trip)
Anyway there were like 50 posts proclaiming that RL cannot be BG or a POI simply because he owned a Westie(?) I think that was the breed.)I mean gushing posts about how they would trust anyone with the dog with their lives!!!!! I kid you not! I sure hope they were removed because I was embarrassed.

ETA: not directed at you, I have wondered about the dog as well. I just don't think that it's a defining point.
Sorry if I rambled.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

A very good and plausible theory, one I have also pondered over as well. I also wonder if it would be considered "strange" to be on the bridge and see someone coming on from the south OR from under the bridge/come out of the woods. Not sure if entering from the south is typical, or how often you see someone just pop out of the woods. Just thinking out loud. All MOO.

I think since Abby lived just down the road that goes to the south end of the bridge it would be logical for her to have come onto the bridge from that end frequently.

This is the one thing I cannot consolidate with the idea of the POI/BG being RL:Walking that bridge (regularly). Why would he be on the bridge to begin with? He could cut short to theleft at the end of the official trail before putting one foot on that bridge. Walking over the bridge he would have to go through the creek to get to his property. Or he would have had to walk back..

We are so sure the POI/BG went off the SE end of the bridge. But did it really happen that way?

If RL had decided to walk to the L store in Delphi to buy some B example, or if someone had dropped him off close to the trail to walk back, why would he go on that bridge to begin with..?

All IMO

-Nin
IMO, walking that bridge regularly has nada to do with the crime. Being familiar with its location does. I think BG was on a very particular brand of "predator adrenaline" at the time. He was going to trap them in a vunerable place.

O/T (sorry if it's too off topic) but I recently started following the page of a catahoula breeder on Instagram, and today saw he was located in Delphi. Made me sad, and I can't help but think of these poor girls :(

I think it's more surprising to me that anyone thinks that BG could be RL (not saying you do and not trying to be snarky [emoji4]). Considering the FBI paid for billboards to be put in 46 different states (can't remember the exact number) and released audio asking for someone to come forward and identify their POI (BG) why do that if BG was RL? They've seen the whole video, and listened to the whole audio, if they even suspected it was RL, there would be no reason for the countrywide campaign to get this guy's picture out. The only reason to do that, IMO, is if they had not been in contact with someone they suspected to be BG at that point in the investigation. They were in contact with RL immediately.

Now, as for him being involved, that is a whole different can of worms. If he is, I suspect it is as an accessory after the fact, or LE suspects he is not being entirely forthcoming. If he lied, I think it was because of his own criminal past, not related to the case. JMO. I definitely am not ready to rule him out entirely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree and thanks for saying it so well.

BBM

Yes, billboards in 46 states--every state that allows billboards.

I haven't searched for answers to this question, just asking here: how often are registered sex offenders found to be the perpetrator in missing persons cases? I remember a Danielle, I think, that was taken and killed by an RSO neighbor. What are some others?

Perhaps that's why the billboards went up..? Beyond reasonable doubt? Is that even possible??

-Nin
By LE s own words before the SW, leads recently led them to ask for the warrant. So I personally don't think RL was on their radar in the early days.

I'm not even saying RL is BG.(back n forth here) But I am betting a straw hat dinner that he won't leave this mess without charges.

If the perp successfully got them off site, though, in many ways he would be more home free. He could dump the bodies anywhere at that point.

What do you think his motive would be if he took them off site and then dropped them back at the site? Why take that risk? Just curious.

Some kind of vendetta or revenge, wanting them to be found. Hate, anger, sending a message. I haven't exactly landed on it but something like that.

Thanks for the response about NIN's prowess.I'll try to contact him.

I think since Abby lived just down the road that goes to the south end of the bridge it would be logical for her to have come onto the bridge from that end frequently.

Interesting. Now my mind is wandering again. There is no LE or MSM statement that has said where they were dropped off, correct? So we still don't know that part. I wonder....if Abby or both the girls had been seen entering from or near the South/SE entrance before..seen by someone on more than one occasion. MOO, pure thinking out loud again. Thank you.

Check out Jimmy Dale Duvall. He is a RSO from Kokomo, Indiana. He spent 20 years in prison for attempted rape of an 11 year old girl. He has been out since 2006-2007. He originally got 45 years because he was already in trouble for kidnapping and mutilating a girl for hours in his car. He promised to never do it again and then a month later, he attempted to sexually assault a little girl. He is on LE's radar allegedly already but I want to keep his name and face out there. Look him up please!!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
My google-fu is off today. I can't find the Kokomo RSO site. Can you help me please? TIA.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Anybody know how many billboards were taken down? The one on us 30 west in Ohio near me has been taken down(probably came down about a week ago) . Just curious if most of them have been taken down?

I just don't understand why looking at RL is an issue for some? I don't have a strong enough opinion but I know that LE isn't sure yet either and that's pretty good to me.

I feel removing emotional feelings helps to remove your own tendency to not look at what's laying down in front of ones face.

Also, it's okay to think he is or isn't at this point in time. I guess my issue is berating people for their opinion either way.
This is very well said Her. Thank you. No one is left in peace to discuss the merits of Mr RLs involvement one way or the other without having to constantly defend. I hope testing is back soon so we can either proceed with him, or move on to another viable lead.[emoji4]

There is some very interesting reads in there going back to harassment, invasion of privacy, tinted vehicle windows, 3 pages of reads.... MOO

Yes I noticed that too but some have different middle initials

"The police have yet to clear him after a SW for Probable Cause in a homicide investigation."

So we're to expect that LE will officially announce RL has been cleared, assuming he's not charged with homicide?
That's exactly what we are to expect as soon as testing of seized evidence is processed in what was said to be 2 to 6 weeks. And I can't wait, because then we can either sleuth him without defending it constantly, or eat some delicious hat and move on to another idea[emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member