IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be the crime happened shortly after the picture was taken 2:07 to 3:00 PM and then the person went to Lafayette to establish an alibi. The person took the back way to Lafayette which is down Bicycle bridge road. As chance would have it the BG threw Libby's phone out the window near the house (felons house) where the first warrant was served. Could be the guy knew who lived there too, and that was part of the planned cover up.

ETA: Missed previous post so n/m. In this very interesting theory in your opinion would the crime have happened where the girls were found or some other place and then returned to the area where found deceased? tia

Sgt Slocum's radio interview from 3/23 for reference. I believe this is the latest info coming from LE iirc. Touches on some topics we've discussed. http://www.wbat.com/episode/tony-slocum/

I transcribed portions of the interview yesterday and the transcript can be found on the media thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13271138#post13271138 (or post #30 on this thread) for anyone who wants to read it.

This interview was very enlightening as Ezrah suggested.

It could be the crime happened shortly after the picture was taken 2:07 to 3:00 PM and then the person went to Lafayette to establish an alibi. The person took the back way to Lafayette which is down Bicycle bridge road. As chance would have it the BG threw Libby's phone out the window near the house (felons house) where the first warrant was served. Could be the guy knew who lived there too, and that was part of the planned cover up.

I tend to lean team RL is not BG but this would make total sense to me as Bicycle Road was the first search warrant. Really clever theorizing!

Sgt Slocum's radio interview from 3/23 for reference. I believe this is the latest info coming from LE iirc. Touches on some topics we've discussed. http://www.wbat.com/episode/tony-slocum/

I have looked & looked & can't find, i thought it was Slocum that said it, he was referring to the suspect as saying "down the hill" "down the hill" as if he (suspect said it twice). And i can't find it now. Jmo

There seems to be some unusual silence from LE / MSM on this case the past couple of days. SGT Kim Riley hasn't tweeted in two weekdays which is the longest since he took the media post and Fox 59 doesn't have a link to the case on their landing page anymore.

I think there would have been too many unknown aspects of a crime such as this, for there to be any kind of pre planned cover going on. I just don't feel there was some master plan put into place here.....JMO and feel free to disagree.

I'm about 5 miles from this tragedy
Do you have a theory on wether or not he is a local? I have thought all along that he is. Never got the feeling of a drifter. I Also think he may know someone in one or both of the families. JMO

I transcribed portions of the interview yesterday and the transcript can be found on the media thread (or post #30 on this thread) for anyone who wants to read it. This interview was very enlightening as Ezrah suggested.

Thanks for transcribing! The contrast between big LE press conference early after the crime with all the agencies represented and this more recent radio interview really jumped out to me. The latter left the impression LE is pulling it all together. JMOO
More of read between the lines type thing IMO Hope so anyway.

ETA: Missed previous post so n/m. In this very interesting theory in your opinion would the crime have happened where the girls were found or some other place and then returned to the area where found deceased? tia

With this thoery the crime happened down the hill and the girls were never moved.

I can only think of two reasons Libby's phone pinged around town. The killer had it or he had the girls with him when he was in town. I really think the girls were dead, or at least one of them and the other presumed dead, before they were even reported missing.

Yes, it made it quite clear to me immediately. If we'd only found it earlier we might only be on thread #39 right now! :fence:

Lulz!

The amount of threads for Abby & Libby is crazy, and cool. It put it in to context for me earlier today when I noticed the William Tyrrell case is only on #26 and he has been missing 2 and a half years.

I have looked & looked & can't find, i thought it was Slocum that said it, he was referring to the suspect as saying "down the hill" "down the hill" as if he (suspect said it twice). And i can't find it now. Jmo
Was it the one where he said the suspect sounded exasperated as though he had to repeat the command because maybe the girls didn't listen fast enough?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

There seems to be some unusual silence from LE / MSM on this case the past couple of days. SGT Kim Riley hasn't tweeted in two weekdays which is the longest since he took the media post and Fox 59 doesn't have a link to the case on their landing page anymore.
Could be a good sign!

Great observations. I, obviously, don't know who did it but alot of people are hung up on BG not looking like RL when the similarities are in the details. If RL did not do this than I truly feel sorry for this man, his life has been uprooted.

edit: I did just notice that tge strap runs left to right though, woukdnt that be for a righty?
Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yes, the strap shown would be wrong for a concealed carry holster worn on the right side. I don't know whether some military-type right-side open-carry holsters might look like this (a holster designed for open carry can still be covered by a garment). Or, the strap shown might help support a fanny pack or even a belt (with or without some gear on the belt).

I think there would have been too many unknown aspects of a crime such as this, for there to be any kind of pre planned cover going on. I just don't feel there was some master plan put into place here.....JMO and feel free to disagree.

I agree that most people would not be that smart. Others though, might think about various ways things might play out before they go out searching for a target and have a plan.

Lulz!

The amount of threads for Abby & Libby is crazy, and cool. It put it in to context for me earlier today when I noticed the William Tyrrell case is only on #26 and he has been missing 2 and a half years.
Yes. People really, really care about these girls. Also mind blowing is the more than 13,000!!!!!! Tips called in.
We HAVE to see this heinous crime solved, don't we?

Yes, the strap shown would be wrong for a concealed carry holster worn on the right side. I don't know whether some military-type right-side open-carry holsters might look like this (a holster designed for open carry can still be covered by a garment). Or, the strap shown might help support a fanny pack or even a belt (with or without some gear on the belt).
There are chest strap/sheaths for hunting knives also. It could be just something he's worn for years. Could be a canteen? A holder for a medical device, a "man" bag to hold treats for his horses.

I mentioned this over a week ago when this strap was brought up. I wore a similar sling when I had a shoulder injury:
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31UDvEXZu6L.jpg :dunno:

JMO...
I think it could be planned, as in BG/accomplice(s) were looking for a victim(s).
I think it could be opportunistic that Abby and Libby were alone at the bridge.
JMO.

rsbm The murder site could not possibly be where the bodies were found due to someone describing the area as in pristine condition.

As Steleheart had mentioned upsteeam, I think it's possible any blood might not be visible on the dark leaves, etc from a distance. Also, considering RL made the comment "pristine", iirc, and considering LE is investigating him, I'm not sure I'll take his words at face value at this time unail he is officially cleared by LE of any involvement.

Good thought about the bodies being intentionally placed there, though. I tend to think the possible assault and disposal locations are one in the same though, assuming a quick attack and murder as often happens in predator cases, assuming SA as a motive.

Now I do wonder if LE might suspect they were taken into a barn or RL's home and held overnight, though.

Eta: thinking about this further, being intentionally placed there, ARS admittedly placed Jessica Ridgeway's backpack and torso at 2 unrelated locations as a red herring, to deter the search away from him and his home. So, if somebody else close by there is responsible, that could be there motive, to concentrate the search there.

There is also the chance maybe there was the original intention to conceal or move the bodies, but didn't get the chance for whatever reason. Or maybe they were concealed...

Just my opinion: I would say it would be possible to notice activity near the crimes scene from the bridge, but probably wouldn't be able to tell what that activity was. just my own speculation from the videos and photos i have studied from the beginning. I would also say its probably very likely that nobody else may have been on the actual bridge during and after the crime that day. My opinion is that many people probably walk the trails to the bridge without actually going out on the bridge. I think also if any possible witnesses walked only to the bridge and turned around, that it would be very difficult to see anything going on to the east where the crime scene was. All JMO as I think its not likely anybody saw anything, other wise we would have heard about it.

[FONT=&quot]I agree there were no witnesses, but people have come out and said they were in the area shortly after A&L, and didn't see or hear anything related. There has been discussion as to whether this area would be considered truly "secluded." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I've just been wondering how "visible" the crime scene is, and what are the chances the offender placed himself in a precarious position, by possibly being happened upon by someone else who happened to visit the area at the time this all happened.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IMO, it speaks to the perp's personality. Is this a person who was just plain brazen, acted on impulse, and lost control of all inhibitions....or whether he truly studied the area, had a plan, and executed it. It speaks to his personality, and MAYBE whether or not he's done this before.

That said, I don't think RL's our guy...but I won't rule him out as an accessory maybe, until LE does.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper