IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so confused.. look at this photo of BG from https://www.google.com/amp/fox59.co...case-of-missing-carroll-county-teenagers/amp/

In the photo , the " fanny pack " looks like a glove hanging. Why haven't I ever noticed this before; I can make out a thumb.

The gloves look like this :

863d8976e5211c347225ade2d01d8464.jpg

Picture zoomed:

85c82a89b47351a064a00113de3e4aca.jpg

Has this been discussed and I am just late to the party?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't see a glove... sorry. I see hands in pocket and brown shirt hanging below jacket..JMO.

I want the person or people responsible caught, no matter who they may or may not be. I'm just wondering if people, not just here, who vehemently believe who is or isn't responsible, based on a few photos and other clues, will accept LE's findings as to who murdered Libby and Abby.

That will depend on the evidence presented, at least for me. MOO.

I want the person or people responsible caught, no matter who they may or may not be. I'm just wondering if people, not just here, who vehemently believe who is or isn't responsible, based on a few photos and other clues, will accept LE's findings as to who murdered Libby and Abby.

That's a million dollar question, considering the prosecution will have to prove their case to a jury. Honestly, I think it will depend upon the strength of the evidence against the person they eventually charge.

I am so confused.. look at this photo of BG from https://www.google.com/amp/fox59.co...case-of-missing-carroll-county-teenagers/amp/

In the photo , the " fanny pack " looks like a glove hanging. Why haven't I ever noticed this before; I can make out a thumb.

The gloves look like this :

863d8976e5211c347225ade2d01d8464.jpg

Picture zoomed:

85c82a89b47351a064a00113de3e4aca.jpg

Has this been discussed and I am just late to the party?

It has been discussed but I don't think people ever agreed on what they are seeing (just like the rest of the pics).

Jmo
I don't think anyone will be charged with
The murders anytime soon if at all.

I will be shocked if it's NOT a dope deal gone wrong.
You think the girls were involved in a dope deal? Or just witnessed one?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

RL's phone might be an iphone 7 or another large phone as it looks large.Screen shot 2017-04-01 at 8.10.06 AM.png

I wish all of the media interviews PO and neighbors have given were transcribed so it'd be easier to check facts against memory.

Does anyone recall a piece where PO mentioned a direction the girls had walked? I just watched three videos but it's not the ones I am looking for.TIA

Very possible, but I don't think i'd sit in jail refusing to cooperate with police if they wanted information about a double murder (and I had any) if I had an inkling they may think I was involved in the crime or the coverup.

Would anyone here? Unless it was covering for a child or relative. Maybe, but I'd probably crack under questioning and spill my guts.

I'm not sure I would be able to prove where I was on any given day, though. My phone records might tell them the phone never left my house, but I've forgotten my phone before.

(bolded by me) or in fear for my own safety.

jmo

I don't care if the killer looks like Mickey mouse. I don't care if I am 100% wrong. I would just like to see an arrest, and soon. I want to know that this/these don't get to walk free and breathe free air anymore.

I don't care if the killer looks like Mickey mouse. I don't care if I am 100% wrong. I would just like to see an arrest, and soon. I want to know that this/these don't get to walk free and breathe free air anymore.

Can't wait to see a perp walk...anytime now would be great.

I will be shocked if it's NOT a dope deal gone wrong.

Me, too! Except I think it's possible that it is on a larger scale than just a couple of people. That could account for LE saying it's "complicated" and the large number of persons of interest and the large numbers of subpoenas and the numerous search warrants.

I think BG is a male. Honestly, that is what I come away with from that image. And probably wearing jeans.

I don't think it's a local either.

So is it your belief BG is a SK wanderer, drifter, trucker? The issue I have with that is killer would have to have been familiar with the area IMO to pull of a double homicide in such a tight time frame..to me this killer or killers has to have some familiarity with the area.

I think BG is a male. Honestly, that is what I come away with from that image. And probably wearing jeans.

That's about all I got too lol. I'm also on the fence about a camo hat. But I didn't think it was a hat until I saw RL in a camo hat.

So is it your belief BG is a SK wanderer, drifter, trucker? The issue I have with that is killer would have to have been familiar with the area IMO to pull of a double homicide in such a tight time frame..to me this killer or killers has to have some familiarity with the area.
I think he knows the area. Does not live there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed