IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a connection. I do not think we can discuss the connection because of tos. JMO
On page 1 of each of the 41 threads the first seven posts have a vast amount of info to possibly help you out. Or you can press the alert icon and ask a mod. Hope this helps :)

Are we allowed to discuss the Order of Protection that was part of the land owner's record??

On page 1 of all 41 threads the first seven posts contain vast amounts of info. Or, you can alert a mod by pressing the triangle. Hope this helps :)

Quoting myself here -

Behind as per usual. Could someone point me to the interview with the PO where he stated he contacted the news agencies for an interview. Thanks!

Also of note the blue jacket the PO is wearing has a zipper and a very large logo on the upper left hand side. No snaps. He also wears the same hat in two of the interviews not only the interview with the blue jacket [as some have mentioned] He is wearing it in the interview with the green jacket also.

I cannot locate anything that mentions the PO called the media for interviews.

In this interview with the neighbour... the neighbour states at 1:03 "That's why we come back... you know...show you what it looks like..."

[video=youtube;4yNdRfD23p0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yNdRfD23p0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yNdRfD23p0[/video]

Quoting myself here -

I cannot locate anything that mentions the PO called the media for interviews.

In this interview with the neighbour... the neighbour states at 1:03 "That's why we come back... you know...show you what it looks like..."

[video=youtube;4yNdRfD23p0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yNdRfD23p0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yNdRfD23p0[/video]

Wish we had date this was recorded and time it was. I believe this was before the police released the BG pictures. Same general overall look with hat, jacket, hoodie, etc. MOO

Laughed out loud when I read this post.

Didn't mean to make it sound funny. :shame:

But it's good to be able to laugh a bit even though we are all focused on helping the family of the victims bring the perpetrator(s) to justice.

In the event that BG is Not in jail- - - -is anyone aware of a profile done by either FBI or a WS member who was working on one , maybe thread # 1- 10ish? TIA. JMO

Good Evening Sleuthers!!!

I see no perp arrested yet... :(

Anyone with cliff notes this evening???

TIA!!

The Eric has a long criminal history though. Along with some odd posts. Cass and Carroll counties. Idk abt Howard county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has injected himself and his theories on every single solitary site/forum about Libby and Abby. I've been keeping an eye on him.

Wish we had date this was recorded and time it was. I believe this was before the police released the BG pictures. Same general overall look with hat, jacket, hoodie, etc. MOO

Per the video interview with RL is Thursday. Pics of BG were released the day before. MOO

ETA: http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

Later Wednesday, police released photos of a man they are seeking to identify in connection with the case. They have since said they consider him to be the main suspect in the killings.

Didn't mean to make it sound funny. :shame:

But it's good to be able to laugh a bit even though we are all focused on helping the family of the victims bring the perpetrator(s) to justice.
Oh I didn't think you meant any disrespect at all! I know you and the original poster were serious. But somehow, both posts jumped out at me, maybe because they were unlike the questions and responses around them.

The other thing is when I look at unread summary in Tapatalk, it displays the most recent post. So when I check it, I usually see the first line of the most recent post, and it usually has a question about BG or RL or LE. But tonight I saw this:

What is a potato nose?

So I think the LOLing started then. 👍

It shows the weather for Bloomington on the bottom of the video. Maybe you can look for temps in Bloomington and see if you can see what day had those temps/mostly sunny.

ADMIN NOTE:

Please do not post random information of persons that you think may involved in this case.

If you feel you have a tip please submit that information to:

Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at (800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

In the event that BG is Not in jail- - - -is anyone aware of a profile done by either FBI or a WS member who was working on one , maybe thread # 1- 10ish? TIA. JMO
That's another thing! LE said the FBI was working on that. Yet it wasn't ever released. That, to me is weird. Unless I totally missed it. I have been following too many threads.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

IMO RL is not involved. In tape I saw of him, he didn't seem like the type. He was really open with news people and even walked them down to the site, and doesn't give off an aggressor vibe. The way this crime was committed and the desperation that appeared to be involved makes me think it was a sex crime/murder at gun point which resulted in a quick abduction into a car where the girls were then taken and brought back later (with two perpetrators that subdued them and then later moved them after they were deceased). It makes more sense since so many people were there right around the time of the abduction before and after the search per news accounts. Even if the girls had their mouths taped etc. The trees are open and expose a clear line of sight pretty much everywhere. It seems someone would have seen or heard something if the man/men and girls had remained there. A car that was waiting @ end of bridge seems much more plausible for a quick get away and for SA, then later bring them back later once crime had been committed. I searched for sex offenders based off RL's address, which comes up in a simple google search if you search for him by his full name (RL) Delphi, IN.

I am not naming any sex offenders since the post said we needed to email or message about them if we want to mention them but I will put the site up for others to search and for anyone to draw their own conclusions:

http://www.sheriffalerts.com/cap_main.php?office=54816

I will say the site gives you pictures of the offender's faces, height and weight, and it gives the address of where they work if you click the work address box.

The top red circle is where the girls were found (whether the crime was committed there is not definitive). The road that passes under the bridge is down the hill from where the bridge terminates on that side. It is a dead end road and I doubt highly traveled other than to the Transfer Station, and so any car/truck/van leaving that area most folks would probably assume was at the dump. The 2nd red circle below that is where the road that passes under the bridge terminates. The road is traced in black. Arrows shows where it leads in both ways to town and to the end of the road.

In my mind with the identifiers here, a highly probable scenario comes into focus. For anyone who does this search, let me know what you think. A simple yes or no will suffice since naming them probably is a no.

I carefully avoided using names here and do not mention any specific offenders, but provide w the way you can see them and draw your own conclusions, especially if RL seems as unlikely to you as he does me. I don't see a guy his age dragging those girls down from his property without leaving a large amount of evidence or without thinking he wouldn't be investigated thoroughly and I kinda feel sorry for the guy given this other information, which IMO seems more probable in an Occam's Razor kinda way.
attachment.php

Attachments

• theory7.png
    theory7.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,509
Good Evening Sleuthers!!!

I see no perp arrested yet... :(

Anyone with cliff notes this evening???

TIA!!
A lasso is not a lead.

Someone may or may not have been chased by BG according to a cryptic set of posts by a newer member (were we punked?)

Someone on YouTube posted their own poi and it has been determined here, after much deliberation, that the person in question most definitely has a Potato Nose.[emoji4]

You have missed nothing of importance.

Oh I didn't think you meant any disrespect at all! I know you and the original poster were serious. But somehow, both posts jumped out at me, maybe because they were unlike the questions and responses around them.

The other thing is when I look at unread summary in Tapatalk, it displays the most recent post. So when I check it, I usually see the first line of the most recent post, and it usually has a question about BG or RL or LE. But tonight I saw this:

What is a potato nose?

So I think the LOLing started then. 

Heh-heh. I re-read my post and yeah-- it can be read in multiple ways.

Now, back to catching the bad guy! :jail:

Lol. Right?
It was a drive-by.
No one was hit this time.[emoji4]

I agree-- unless RL is a master chameleon and can hide his emotions and feelings. I would be shocked and surprised if he was the same person in the video still image.

The last thing the perp would want is to grant interviews with the media so that his voice and face could be compared in x amount of ways to the guy in the video still image. The perp would avoid cameras at all costs.

IMO RL is not involved. In tape I saw of him, he didn't seem like the type. He was really open with news people and even walked them down to the site, and doesn't give off an aggressor vibe. The way this crime was committed and the desperation that appeared to be involved makes me think it was a sex crime/murder at gun point which resulted in a quick abduction into a car where the girls were then taken and brought back later (with two perpetrators that subdued them and then later moved them after they were deceased). It makes more sense since so many people were there right around the time of the abduction before and after the search per news accounts. Even if the girls had their mouths taped etc. The trees are open and expose a clear line of sight pretty much everywhere. It seems someone would have seen or heard something if the man/men and girls had remained there. A car that was waiting @ end of bridge seems much more plausible for a quick get away and for SA, then later bring them back later once crime had been committed. I searched for sex offenders based off RL's address, which comes up in a simple google search if you search for him by his full name (RL) Delphi, IN.

I am not naming any sex offenders since the post said we needed to email or message about them if we want to mention them but I will put the site up for others to search and for anyone to draw their own conclusions:

http://www.sheriffalerts.com/cap_main.php?office=54816

I will say the site gives you pictures of the offender's faces, height and weight, and it gives the address of where they work if you click the work address box.

The top red circle is where the girls were found (whether the crime was committed there is not definitive). The road that passes under the bridge is down the hill from where the bridge terminates on that side. It is a dead end road and I doubt highly traveled other than to the Transfer Station, and so any car/truck/van leaving that area most folks would probably assume was at the dump. The 2nd red circle below that is where the road that passes under the bridge terminates. The road is traced in black. Arrows shows where it leads in both ways to town and to the end of the road.

In my mind with the identifiers here, a highly probable scenario comes into focus. For anyone who does this search, let me know what you think. A simple yes or no will suffice since naming them probably is a no.

I carefully avoided using names here and do not mention any specific offenders, but provide w the way you can see them and draw your own conclusions, especially if RL seems as unlikely to you as he does me. I don't see a guy his age dragging those girls down from his property without leaving a large amount of evidence or without thinking he wouldn't be investigated thoroughly and I kinda feel sorry for the guy given this other information, which IMO seems more probable in an Occam's Razor kinda way.
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member