IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having grown up in the area, im 39 now, this killer is local. Imho, there is no way its a drifter and so forth. I belive he is 50ish.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Having grown up in the area, im 39 now, this killer is local. Imho, there is no way its a drifter and so forth. I belive he is 50ish.

I have thought he b local to yet why no problems here In the past 20 years,and I'm local to

One thing I have noticed on post that some put for the weather that day bUT no mention of wind speed and direction which are factors as well.The way a voice will travel or how wind effect in a valley .some were putting up power lines which I have made menation of the project going on but was it to windy to work that day. Most likely these people non lacall and maybe union ,so what would u do with a day off being out of state and cooped up with a bunch of others guys cooped up in a motel ,hmm might b time to explore the area and maybe he had already done that.
Don't forget the self employed...one man contractors, handyman. They have no one to answer to. I am talking time wise.

So many people agree he's local and 50ish. Being local is there something in particular that leads you to believe he's local? How many 50ish men do you believe live in the area?

Small towns are just as such. This area is quiet, private.

Imho hes like the creeper next door, that you would see at the convienence store, every day. Until....

Small towns are just as such. This area is quiet, private.

Yes and most all know each other I have been here 40 years and can't think of one I could suspect ,guess that leaves me to think outside

I hate to be a nag, but something is still driving me crazy. It was never said (unless I missed it somehow) that LG's phone was pinging all over town or all around town; he said it was ringing around town. That could mean that it was moving, but I've seen nothing to make me believe that her phone ever left the scene. When I sit around the house, I don't normally sit all over the house. I wish people would stop posting that it was all over town as if it were fact. I have no idea what difference it makes, if any, but I admit that I can be a real nitpicker at times. When we have so few facts, it's harder to come up with new theories when some of the information may have been distorted to mean something else. Thanks for your patience, and sorry for my whining. :tantrum:

I hate to be a nag, but something is still driving me crazy. It was never said (unless I missed it somehow) that LG's phone was pinging all over town or all around town; he said it was ringing around town. That could mean that it was moving, but I've seen nothing to make me believe that her phone ever left the scene. When I sit around the house, I don't normally sit all over the house. I wish people would stop posting that it was all over town as if it were fact. I have no idea what difference it makes, if any, but I admit that I can be a real nitpicker at times. When we have so few facts, it's harder to come up with new theories when some of the information may have been distorted to mean something else. Thanks for your patience, and sorry for my whining. :tantrum:

U ever watch the video of where they were searching the creek on the 14 when the men were in arm and arm,they looking for a small object just moo

-
BG could be 27 years old.

The guy arrested near the U of VA was allegedly abducting women for rape in his 20's.

It sure looks like he went from Rape to Rape & Murder.

I'm not saying he is, but I see no reason to rule out a man in his mid to late 20's.

-

-
BG could be 27 years old.

The guy arrested near the U of VA was allegedly abducting women for rape in his 20's.

It sure looks like he went from Rape to Rape & Murder.

I'm not saying he is, but I see no reason to rule out a man in his mid to late 20's.

-

I agree with u the span I think I've here covers that plus 20 years ,big difference isn't it

A man in his 50 or 60 could go down a hill no problem but when coming back up that is much different

U ever watch the video of where they were searching the creek on the 14 when the men were in arm and arm,they looking for a small object just moo
I've read pretty much every article and watched all of the official videos. I've also read almost all of the posts in every thread, and I've seen a lot of things that started as a suspicion or an opinion gradually become referred to as facts. I try to avoid complaining about what people post, but sometimes I lose my battle.

I've read pretty much every article and watched all of the official videos. I've also read almost all of the posts in every thread, and I've seen a lot of things that started as a suspicion or an opinion gradually become referred to as facts. I try to avoid complaining about what people post, but sometimes I lose my battle.
True that,we shall wait till Monday as see if anything happens

When the searchers walk in the water arm in arm they are looking for a body. I was part of a search, many years ago at one of our local ponds. A child had gone missing. Everyone was instructed to do so. Thankfully he was found playing with another child.

A man in his 50 or 60 could go down a hill no problem but when coming back up that is much different
Amen to this ^^ I'm 44, starting to struggle on hikes I used to do for years. Saturday will be the day!! My love and huge hugs to Abby and Liberty family. They truly show what strength is. I could not handle such sorrow. I would never be able to live life fully without my children. God lovem' ❤🕇

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

IMO RL is not involved. In tape I saw of him, he didn't seem like the type. He was really open with news people and even walked them down to the site, and doesn't give off an aggressor vibe. The way this crime was committed and the desperation that appeared to be involved makes me think it was a sex crime/murder at gun point which resulted in a quick abduction into a car where the girls were then taken and brought back later (with two perpetrators that subdued them and then later moved them after they were deceased). It makes more sense since so many people were there right around the time of the abduction before and after the search per news accounts. Even if the girls had their mouths taped etc. The trees are open and expose a clear line of sight pretty much everywhere. It seems someone would have seen or heard something if the man/men and girls had remained there. A car that was waiting @ end of bridge seems much more plausible for a quick get away and for SA, then later bring them back later once crime had been committed. I searched for sex offenders based off RL's address, which comes up in a simple google search if you search for him by his full name (RL) Delphi, IN.

I am not naming any sex offenders since the post said we needed to email or message about them if we want to mention them but I will put the site up for others to search and for anyone to draw their own conclusions:

http://www.sheriffalerts.com/cap_main.php?office=54816

I will say the site gives you pictures of the offender's faces, height and weight, and it gives the address of where they work if you click the work address box.

The top red circle is where the girls were found (whether the crime was committed there is not definitive). The road that passes under the bridge is down the hill from where the bridge terminates on that side. It is a dead end road and I doubt highly traveled other than to the Transfer Station, and so any car/truck/van leaving that area most folks would probably assume was at the dump. The 2nd red circle below that is where the road that passes under the bridge terminates. The road is traced in black. Arrows shows where it leads in both ways to town and to the end of the road.

In my mind with the identifiers here, a highly probable scenario comes into focus. For anyone who does this search, let me know what you think. A simple yes or no will suffice since naming them probably is a no.

I carefully avoided using names here and do not mention any specific offenders, but provide w the way you can see them and draw your own conclusions, especially if RL seems as unlikely to you as he does me. I don't see a guy his age dragging those girls down from his property without leaving a large amount of evidence or without thinking he wouldn't be investigated thoroughly and I kinda feel sorry for the guy given this other information, which IMO seems more probable in an Occam's Razor kinda way.
attachment.php

Wow, I understand the scenario/theory. Incredible find, thank you! Really thinking now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895