IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG those pics give me the chills!!!! And opens up a new dark doorway in my mind of possibilities..
This pictures are bone chilling, and are going to give me nightmares....Really wish they would take them down... downright creepy MOO

I'm pretty sure "on or about" is a pretty common phrase on legal documents.

I work for an attorney and almost every pleading we do that he mentions a date he uses that same term.

Jmo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry. I see now that many people have already pointed this out. I was behind :)

I do not think LE has a suspect and is in case-building mode. Just days ago they indicated they were still plowing through tips, just with fewer officers. I also don't belive they have yet to get any evidence back from 3/17 search. More likely, what they have heard thus far does not figure into the case so they keep on moving ahead while they wait. After all, he is not going anywhere no matter what they decide, for now.

There are ways to store a vehicle, perhaps that's what is required. Honestly, the court probably doesn't care what you do with it as long as you can't use it. Sell it, put it in storage, give it to a friend to drive until probation is over... a lot of options.
It doesn't say anything like what you described in the court information in the orders for his probation. If it did, I would understand (B) on the list of violations.

I do not think LE has a suspect and is in case-building mode. Just days ago they indicated they were still plowing through tips, just with fewer officers. I also don't belive they have yet to get any evidence back from 3/17 search. More likely, what they have heard thus far does not figure into the case so they keep on moving ahead while they wait. After all, he is not going anywhere no matter what they decide, for now.

I think they are waiting for DNA matches, plural

All IMO

-Nin

Rewatched the video at this link tonight: http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

I still am not sure, but can't ignore where this smoke, there's fire.

Thank you for the link! When I pay attention to whether his knee turns in when he's walking, I think if he was running it would turn in. Unless everyone dresses like Mr Logan, it sure is coincidental that he and the suspect dress the same, with the difference being that when he is with the reporter, he has his jeans tucked into his boots.

And I wanted to explain something, it may be redundant however

In our state, at our law office, in Odyssey, which is just the index or docket sheet, is public record for DM (divorce), CV (civil), PB(probate), Magistrate, we can't see DV (domestic Violence).
But in law offices, da's office, etc we have a separate link that opens from Odyssey, where I can go in and put in a case number, party, or attorney and it will show me the docket sheet with links, I can then download the actual pleading unless it is sealed.
Now, anyone can go into the local District or County Courthouse and request a copy of the case file, you have to pay for the copies and they do ask why you want it, provided it is not sealed, juvie or DV you get copies, because it is public record.

This also applies to Pacer and Federal Court and Bankruptcy Court.

Thank you for explaining this better than I could. That's how I got the copy of the PO, that I now realIze was against TOS to post.

This is the first time I've been suspicious of him - especially because there are starting to be too many coincidences.
Two girls were murdered on his property when he was parked at a location to easily abduct the girls, and easily leave the scene after the murders. His timeline of returning home at 6:30 corresponds with the timeline of a suspect who abducted two girls at 2:20-ish and murdered them within two hours. . . .

I agree about the coincidences (as Ian Fleming wrote, once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action!). But in all fairness, we don't know RL was parked under the bridge. Nin's map shows that RL's property is on the north side of creek, while I'd been assuming it was south (because photos of the search of RL's property seemed to show a driveway like one visible south of the creek on Google maps). Yes, he could have pre-positioned a vehicle under the bridge, but the route from his house would be more circuitous than I thought.

If RL was involved in the deaths, hypothetically, could he have driven to the recycle center thinking he could even possibly dispose of the bodies there? But then run into other people or cameras and turned back?

Thank you for the link! When I pay attention to whether his knee turns in when he's walking, I think if he was running it would turn in. Unless everyone dresses like Mr Logan, it sure is coincidental that he and the suspect dress the same, with the difference being that when he is with the reporter, he has his jeans tucked into his boots.

BBM

There are dozens if not hundreds of posts here about that very thing---how so many men (and even women) dress like BG.

We had a cold snap a few weeks ago and I saw three men dressed like that here in Florida. One was riding a garbage truck and the other two were working on a well.

If he's like everyone i know in my small Indiana town,that has lost their license for DUI's, which is many,and many for life...they simply chance it and drive everywhere anyway.

Oh for sure. I guess what I'm wondering then is if he even told the media he went to buy fish, why isn't that violation also listed on the paper? You see what I'm saying? Unless he never got fish at all.

In relooking at the BG photos, I feel more certain tonight, he is reaching for a weapon under his jacket. I know many here have juxtoposed the images to account for the stepping away from the bridge side. Instead take a look at what his right hand is doing under his jacket.

I know here in my area of Ky you'd have a really hard time, on any given day, not seeing someone dressed like RL & BG and IIRC some of the posters from IN have said it's pretty much the same there.

jmo

Have you concluded that only one person is involved in this crime, and if so, what convinced you?

I haven't yet seen anything that makes me believe there is more than one involved. Since LE said that the voice on the audio is BG, BG is the only frame of reference and POI I have for the crime.

When the white truck was placed on the flatbed on the day it was seized, I was under the impression it was actually parked on RL's property. Anyone?

Was it parked across the street near the grain bin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper