IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And since it is known based on the document, he consumed a alcoholic beverage at Pizza King, it was a beer? And does that mean, at that time, he was being followed by LE?

I looked. Pizza King serves beer and wine. The yelp reviews are favorable and the menu looks delicious.

:daisy:

Excellent point, Otto. No matter what we may think as to BG being RL or not, we don't know so many details the police do know. We do know that to date, TTBOMK, they haven't officially cleared RL and IMO it's because they have good reason.

I don't know what TTBOMK means, but we know that police are suspicious of his activities on the afternoon that the girls vanished, and they suspect that the girls may have at some time been in one of the buildings or his vehicle simply because of the search warrants and impounded vehicle.

-
Police said they thought it likely, or possible, they had already interviewed the Murderer, so they doubled back.

Reading between the lines, they found RL had lied to them in a Murder investigation about his alibi.

That alone will get all the attention of Police agencies.

RL was acting weird with the 15 mins of fame, and he was making odd declarative statements to the Media.

He's not BG though, IMO.

-

Great post! I was waiting/HOPING someone would insert some logic as I try to catch up.

That's makes sense, but it really depends on how that particular transfer station is laid out and whether someone could gain access in another way or if there is a fence or trees around it to be accessed after hours (or even while it is open) etc.. If not, then maybe not because like this Slate article says it depends a lot on luck on them finding whatever it is they are looking for when they know what they are looking for -- so tracing it back would be hard if they aren't even sure to begin with what they might be searching for, and in the example here in this Slate article they knew exactly what they were looking for... In this case they probably really wouldn't know what they were looking for, but these are still good points as far as how they do look for evidence in cases in general.

What I find interesting is that LE was obviously covertly following RL so much as to know that he ordered an alcoholic drink at the Pizza King out of town on Feb 27. I think LE is doing their job quite well in watching everyone they should. MOO
THANKS for this info. Puts things in a new light for me.

Has this been posted yet here? I tried scanning back a few pages and have been following closely since thread 1 but I missed the last few days.

However, I do not have a link to the source. Will look it up and edit post or remove if duplicate post or I can't find official source.

My phone died just as I was saving it and lost my history because of that.

846f02b7c69beb006a9182d2c3fcfb43.jpg

For those asking what the transfer station is, it is a place where you take recyclables and some household trash(last part of sentence MOO). See link:

http://www.carrollcountygovernment.org/carroll-county-transfer-station.html

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't an innocent person simply blurt out everything they did in the time of question so as to distance oneself from the murder of two young girls? Why did he withhold his trip to the Transfer Station? Was it not relevant in his opinion, even though he might have driven the road within the timeframe of the abductions and murders?

I'm sure that's true, but on the other hand it a tip that could wait 7 weeks can wait another two days. There's no chance of catching the suspect red handed anymore, which is why early tips are especially important.
Maybe they won't catch him "red handed", but time is of the essence before he kills another child - heaven forbid.

JMO

WG

-
Police said they thought it likely, or possible, they had already interviewed the Murderer, so they doubled back.

Reading between the lines, they found RL had lied to them in a Murder investigation about his alibi.

RL was acting weird with the 15 mins of fame, and he was making odd declarative statements to the Media.

He's not BG though, IMO.

-

IMOO LE was suspicious of RL from the time the bodies were discovered. One of the ways that LE cannot rule out two perpetrators is if there are two different COD at play. They are/were probably holding all cards close to the vest---trying to determine who BG is.

True.But IMO LE leaves the impression ,that there may be more than 1 participating.If,or it was known to them that it was 1 person,they would have made that clear.as in " The person responsible".IMO
Technically, even if there was only one killer he participated in the murders.

I don't know what TTBOMK means, but we know that police are suspicious of his activities on the afternoon that the girls vanished, and they suspect that the girls may have at some time been in one of the buildings or his vehicle simply because of the search warrants and impounded vehicle.

To the best of my knowledge=TTBOMK

Great catch!!! Why would he risk violating probation to go to the dumps??? Don't you think after 2 years of being on probation he would have a handyman or someone doing his trash???
Maybe he was going there to talk to someone - not to dump anything at all.

Or maybe he was bringing empty alcohol bottles to recycle.

Jmo

What I find interesting is that LE was obviously covertly following RL so much as to know that he ordered an alcoholic drink at the Pizza King out of town on Feb 27. I think LE is doing their job quite well in watching everyone they should. MOO
THANKS for this info. Puts things in a new light for me.

... or police collected information about him without leaving the command post. I'm sure he left a digital trail everywhere he went that day.

Hi NightOwl77, I'm not sure about how the local paper in Delphi handles obituaries and death notices specifically, but I've worked in newspapers for years, and "obits" are generally paid, and when they're paid, they're usually written by a funeral home with help of the family. (BUT Obits for someone like a prominent local business leader, etc., would likely be written by a reporter at the paper, and not "paid," but news.)

In contrast, "death notices" are, in my experience, "one-line," public record listings. Very short. They also most often are submitted by funeral homes. Occasionally, they arrive from a law enforcement PIO or similar source.

Speaking from my experience only ... As an intern *cough forever *cough ago, I had to work the newsroom obit desk. The date of death could be wrong if the funeral home notes the day of death as the day they receive the body. And PIO reports can be incomplete when sent to a media outlet. Stuff like that.

<snipped quote for context>

So it's possible the date of death was the same for both of them (13th). Okay. Thanks so much for shedding light on the topic! I wasn't sure if there was a standard or how newspapers handled these things.

BBM..We really don't know if that's what they suspect or if that's why they did the searches or took his vehicle. It could be they think BG was in one of the buildings, tried to steal his vehicle or hide in it, or disposed of something in either of them.

jmo

[video=youtube;mZcHfgbOcKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo[/video] Just posting again.Everyone should watch this if you haven't already...IMO

Wouldn't an innocent person simply blurt out everything they did in the time of question so as to distance oneself from the murder of two young girls? Why did he withhold his trip to the Transfer Station? Was it not relevant in his opinion, even though he might have driven the road within the timeframe of the abductions and murders?

IMO he left something there that he didn't want the police to find.

-

He's not BG though, IMO.

-

Personally, I have given up on the pictures. Everyone sees something different it seems. Even I see different things at different times. Even the things I thought were consistent- such as general size, I now doubt.

Arrest warrant requested. Arrest warrant ordered issued with no bond allowed.C:CCSD,State3/10/17

File Stamp:
03/10/2017 Warrant or Writ of Attmnt for the Body of a Person Issued

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...EYzRORGN3TnpFeU1EUXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhNR0k9In19

Do we have confirmation of when the probation violation charges were filed? The date on the document posted is March 16. Is it possible, then, that something lead them to suspect him just prior to that date and they then backtracked to find surveillance of him from 2/13 on? I'm not sure it necessarily proves they were monitoring him from the beginning but it is possible. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

He may well have told LE and not told the reporter(s). We really don't know what he has or hasn't told investigators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr J