IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, does that mean Mr. Logan did not drive to the dump on 2/13?
It means the opposite. The indications are that RL admitted to violating probation. According to LE the trip to the transfer station is unrelated to the murders and RL is not a suspect.

[video=twitter;848994562546819074]https://twitter.com/RussMcQuaidNews/status/848994562546819074[/video]

[video=twitter;848994018029645826]https://twitter.com/RussMcQuaidNews/status/848994018029645826[/video]

Russ McQuaid‏
Verified account
@RussMcQuaidNews 5m
5 minutes ago

Carroll co prosecutors say trip to waste disposal site day of Delphi murders by property owner where bodies found unrelated to killings

Am I reading this right? The trip to the site was unrelated to the killings? So they know why he was there? This is huge..

it sure is. i read it as RL saying he went to the dump and it was unrelated to the murders.

I read it as the day he went was unrelated to the murders.....how so unless it was February 12th?

That GH guy with his wizzard skills on youtube working out dust and and heights of trees and stuff of where BG was standing, must be able to work out RLs height from these photos and videos and compare and show it's not RL.

Sentencing hearing on 4/10/2017 at 11 AM.

So we wait. I believe if they have anything on this guy action can and could definitely wait until he is due to get out. I wonder what he's facing as a probation violation?

I mean realistically? Because they don't typically get a ton of time for lesser felony probation violations. Any IN lawyers around?

This is quite the spectacle. Unfortunate if he is innocent. My opinion, they are trying to possibly build a case.
Murder suspects in other cases have been jailed for unrelated crimes whilst police gather all the evidence they need to charge suspect with murder. It does not look good that he went to the dump around that murder date either. Maybe another unfortunate coincidence. He really looks very similar in the latest photos . It may take some time for the police to feel they can charge and not have suspect walk free from court for inadequate evidence etc. Maybe it is a case of walk like a duck. .....but be a hippo ... who knows.

Partly why he's lost weight imo, is because he's had no sauce in a while. No longer has that beer bloat.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
My thoughts exactly , no beer belly. Funnily enough here we say " no longer on the razz". No pun intended Razz :)

During a court hearing Monday, the property owner pleaded guilty to the probation violation and a new felony charge of being a habitual traffic violator.

As part of a plea agreement, charges of false informing and obstruction of justice were dropped, according to deputy prosecutor Jerry Bean.

Bean would not comment on the nature of the latter two charges. He declined to disclose what time the man visited the transfer station.

He will be sentenced 11 a.m. Monday and could face up to 4½ years in prison. His attorney, Andrew Achey, was not immediately available for comment.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...er-visited-dump-day-delphi-killings/99976688/

If there is no relation to the trip to the transfer station and the murders then this seems unfair...

[video=twitter;848994018029645826]https://twitter.com/RussMcQuaidNews/status/848994018029645826[/video]

Russ McQuaid‏
Verified account
@RussMcQuaidNews 5m
5 minutes ago

Carroll co prosecutors say trip to waste disposal site day of Delphi murders by property owner where bodies found unrelated to killings

Well, let's hope that puts all the speculation to rest. (about the dump trip)

Oh, who am I kidding. :doh:

Thanks for the tweets liltexans!

[video=twitter;848994562546819074]https://twitter.com/RussMcQuaidNews/status/848994562546819074[/video]

Russ McQuaid‏
Verified account
@RussMcQuaidNews 3m
3 minutes ago

#delphi property owner Ron Logan faces driving sentencing for road trip to dump day girls murdered but not suspect
Not suspect.....all we need to know.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

During a court hearing Monday, the property owner pleaded guilty to the probation violation and a new felony charge of being a habitual traffic violator.

As part of a plea agreement, charges of false informing and obstruction of justice were dropped, according to deputy prosecutor Jerry Bean.

Bean would not comment on the nature of the latter two charges. He declined to disclose what time the man*visited the transfer station.

He*will be sentenced 11 a.m. Monday and could face up to 4½ years in prison. His attorney, Andrew Achey, was not immediately available for comment.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...er-visited-dump-day-delphi-killings/99976688/

Hmmmmm...

IMO, It would not be unusual for authorities to find any way they can to get someone incarcerated for other offenses while they continue to work on building a murder case against that person. Especially if they have very little physical evidence to tie that person directly to the murder itself. This approach would allow them to get the person off the streets and continue to build their case and search for evidence. IMO, I think there is very little physical evidence that has been discovered in this case, i.e. no DNA of the perp, no fibers directly on the victims, etc. IMO, there may be footprints but those either haven't been matched to anyone OR they could be explained away by a defendant in a court of law. Bottom line, I do think LE believes they know who committed this crime but they don't have enough of a case at this point to be able to get a conviction in a court of law so they are doing the best they can to protect society and give them more time to investigate and build a stronger case. ALL JMO.

Thats a big reason I'm willing to look at RL.

Court docs: Property owner visited dump on day of Delphi killings

Bean would not comment on the nature of the latter two charges. He declined to disclose what time the man visited the transfer station.

He will be sentenced 11 a.m. Monday and could face up to 4½ years in prison. His attorney, Andrew Achey, was not immediately available for comment.

A week after his arrest, police searched the property owner's home, outbuildings, automobiles and land as part of the ongoing investigation into Delphi's high-profile double homicide.

The search was the first time investigators had gathered evidence from inside his home. Previously, police had scoured the woods near Deer Creek where the girls' bodies were found.

As of Monday, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said detectives are "still waiting" on that evidence to be processed. He stressed that the property owner has not been labelled a suspect.

The Journal & Courier is not naming the man because has not been arrested or charged in connection to the deaths of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams, who first were reported missing Feb. 13 after hiking near Deer Creek east of Delphi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l