IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a big reason I'm willing to look at RL.

If the prosecutor expected to file a much more serious charges unrelated to the current crime, would you find it odd the obstruction and false reporting were dropped, in general?

[video=twitter;848994562546819074]https://twitter.com/RussMcQuaidNews/status/848994562546819074[/video]

Russ McQuaid‏
Verified account
@RussMcQuaidNews 3m
3 minutes ago

#delphi property owner Ron Logan faces driving sentencing for road trip to dump day girls murdered but not suspect

Well well well....

What seems unfair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry that wasn't clear... I don't know how to explain it, I guess him being portrayed/examined as a potential murderer if they knew he was just dropping off say hypotheticallly bottles for recycling...

Why do these reporters have trouble wording a simple Tweet? It's so odd. It's as if they want to send out a confusing message.

what could they have done differently do you think?

They could have easily brought him in through a different entrance where media and spectators were not permitted. It's not an unusual thing to do. At the very least, they could have provided him with a BPV. All JMO.

I'm so lost now....I'm going to go lay down...my head is screaming and trying to make sense of this is making it worse. How odd that the transfer station thing is now mentioned by prosecutors and twitter....:desert:

(There are currently 347 users browsing this thread. (174 members and 173 guests))
i just noticed that myself. That is a huge number. Hopefully some of the guests will decide to join and help us in our sleuthing.

I read it as the day he went was unrelated to the murders.....how so unless it was February 12th?

If he went to the dump earlier in the day, before the murders, then he wouldn't be dumping evidence

Does anyone else get the feeling the plea deal, the dropping of charges, which in my interpretation may have been he lied about going to buy tropical fish .. has RL given LE some info? Did he see something, does he know something?

Am I reading this right? The trip to the site was unrelated to the killings? So they know why he was there? This is huge..

It's really not huge at all. Many of us posted the other day that it would be stupid of a "killer" to go the dump near his house to discard murder materials/evidence etc...When it could easily proven that he was there.

I don't think RL is a killer, btw.

I look forward to reading news reports that are more coherent than the tweets.:)

Wow, very interesting!

[video=twitter;848994018029645826]https://twitter.com/RussMcQuaidNews/status/848994018029645826[/video]

Russ McQuaid‏
Verified account
@RussMcQuaidNews 5m
5 minutes ago

Carroll co prosecutors say trip to waste disposal site day of Delphi murders by property owner where bodies found unrelated to killings

As someone else mentioned, when someone has driven under the influence multiple times putting others' lives at risk, some (such as families of those killed in alcohol related incidents) would not consider it a petty offense that the person continued to drive on a suspended license and also continued to drink.

There appears to be no evidence he drove to the dump drunk, just that he drove to the dump. That has been admitted to in return for the other two related charges being dropped. So when will we know if the court accepts that? Today? Then what? He goes back to jail for another week until sentencing?

I read it as the day he went was unrelated to the murders.....how so unless it was February 12th?

LE most likely checked out the dump visit thoroughly. The FBI probably knows every little thing he brought there, down to a grain of salt. They will have times he was there, who he spoke to, what he dropped off, how many times he sneezed...lol

The DA said the dump trip is unrelated to the murders. I'll take his word for it.

I have been reading posts since the first week, and decided to finally join in the discussion. I think I have read most of the posts but I may have missed a few, so I apologize if these observations have been discussed already:

I notice BG looks very comfortable walking on the bridge. I find it interesting that this suspect looks at ease walking on a dangerous bridge with his hands in his pockets. I would think a person would have to be very familiar with walking on this type of surface to be at ease walking in what appears to be a fast pace with hands in pockets and head down. IMO this person appears to have crossed this bridge numerous times. IMO this person lives close to the bridge.

The outline of the gun in his front jacket pocket is a dead giveaway IMO. IMO This person could not have walked into this trail area and bridge from one of the surrounding surface roads. IMO this person would be too obvious to anyone passing him in a car if he did try to walk to the trails from the roadways. IMO this person put the gun in his jacket pocket haste fully, and did so in an area where he felt confident he wouldn't be seen I.e., a car/truck parked close by or a nearby house.

IMO this person was comfortable with the habits of the surrounding landowners and their movements on their land. If I'm not mistaken he took a path down from the bridge and across what appears to be someone's private roadway to a home. IMO this person would be familiar with this road and where it leads. IMO this person is very familiar with the surroundings, including how noise travels in that area, and who would be around to hear anything. IMO this person grew up in the surrounding area, and he knows the land, people, traffic, businesses, etc.

I hope LE catches this guy and soon.

JMO
I believe there are different ways to manage photo attachments in posts.

One way is through a WS storage area where you can manage and attach photos and I believe that may be the ones people cannot view if not logged in.

The other way is you can point to a public storage area where the photo is located and I suspect those are the ones that people can view even if not logged in. Like storing a picture in photobucket application and then pointing to it.

Just a guess as to why some people may not be able to view some of them unless they log in.
Sometimes in Tapatalk, photos appear to be broken (displaying a broken icon instead of the pic) while others display inline just fine. The broken-seeming ones open with a long touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay