IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that RL violated his probation – more than once- testifies to his character as a person who struggles to obey the law is maddening. But the fact that he did not cooperate to the fullest in the investigation is reprehensible! There is a brutal killer out there, and his not being forthcoming and honest in his alibi takes attention and resources away from finding the real killer! The whole RL thing has resulted in a circus. Though I can appreciate the sympathy and concern for RL, his family, dog, horses, tropical fish, etc, I think it’s starting to overshadow where the REAL sympathy and concern and focus should be, on the GIRLS, their families, and their community! Two girls dead, families totally devastated, and a community that is frightened. So to all who are so worried about him, maybe you should change focus and find the KILLER And let’s just hope this whole goose chase doesn’t result in another murder. (Sorry, off my soapbox but worth a time out!)
I can understand him not cooperating. He got himself in a mess. He wasnt meant to drive and his alibi was obviously false as he was driving. Maybe he doesn't care about the law regarding driving but he doesn't deserve the snarky time out rage ;) j/k

Ive said many times its about abby and liberty but people wanted RLs blood tonight and they aren't going to get it and can't handle it. It's only the anti RL peeps who don't have other suspects. Of course we are sleuthing other other suspects privately as you can't openly here.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

If keeping an open mind and paying close attention to the words LE chooses to use makes me a fool, then darn straight, more the fool am I.

I'll wear that happily.

:)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I am sure I am not the only one who gets exhausted going in circles about the photo, about RL as suspect, and so on. Part of me wants to debate and analyze round and round just because I want to keep interest in the case alive. But I am tempted to just withdraw and wait for some new word from LE--an official statement clearing RL, DNA findings, COD, or a new suspect named.

What I don't want to see happen is a bunch of good people just keep frustrating each other over the same storylines. We are all on the side of good...and of wanting good for Libby and Abby and their community.

I continue to hope that LE will come through on their "we are making progress quietly" claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This poster starting sleuthing me saying i must be close to case etc or a victim of an unjust conviction etc....

I say no. And no offence taken.

They snark.

I wish them best of luck.

End of.

Love and admire your passion! (delivery could use a little bit of work -- jmoLOL!) You've got good ideas don't give up!

I don't know!

Re search warrants (old info from mid march)

http://fox59.com/2017/03/13/police-...est-a-month-into-delphi-murder-investigation/

Investigators have served approximately 70 search warrants and subpoenas, some as far away as Peru in Miami County, and checked on the probation status of dozens of sex offenders, many of whom were cleared as suspects in the murders based on interviews, alibis or polygraph examinations.

Doesn't say how many of each.

-

I see the issue differently. There is no tolerance for anything but a sympathetic portrayal of the land owner.

He didn't help the Investigation, and there's an excellent argument that he redirected resources thereby hurting the Investigation.

-

I can understand him not cooperating. He got himself in a mess. He wasnt meant to drive and his alibi was obviously false as he was driving. Maybe he doesn't care about the law regarding driving but he doesn't deserve the snarky time out rage ;) j/k

Ive said many times its about abby and liberty but people wanted RLs blood tonight and they aren't going to get it and can't handle it. It's only the anti RL peeps who don't have other suspects. Of course we are sleuthing other other suspects privately as you can't openly here.

I am not sure I have witnessed anything in these pages that have warranted calling people out as wanting RL's blood, as I think most people have been fair as to only discuss the facts as they relate to the investigation. I think its fair for people to discuss public record of RL as stated by Tricia who owns this site. I haven't personally seen a single comment where any user stated (oh he did it). IF you see any comments as such I would encourage you and everybody else to alert a mod. I think most everybody here just wants the truth and justice for Libby and Abby. MOO

IMOO, the outcome of today's decision regarding RL pertains to the PV's he committed. He received a plea bargain outcome and has the possibility for making bond. Just as RL being held on PV's did not speak to his guilt or innocence on the crime of double homicide, neither does this outcome today change it. Sleuthing is allowed here for reasons that have been specified and need no further discussion.

IMOO, short of accusing RL of the murders, any speculations as to opportunity, motive, likeness to BG, etc. is within the parameters of this site unless we are instructed otherwise. I understand that many have biases, transferences, ego-involvement in being right, and/or personal experiences that seem relevant to this case...however it is just disrespectful for anyone to be judgemental or rude to anyone else for their contributions, even if you disagree or don't size things up the same way.

Bess, it is exhausting! I've never ever seen so many threads pass talking about hat or no hat, gait, bum bag brands and insignias, etc. And dad jeans. My gods, my husband asked where he could buy dad jeans a few weeks ago (I'm not kidding. I can't begin to tell you how much I wish I was kidding) and I about lost my mind, waiting to buy movie tickets.

I think it's fair to say that we all want justice for Libby and Abby. Regardless of our individual thoughts on the case, and who we think may have done it, or who we think LE may think have done it, etc. etc., thats always going to be our common ground. All of us.

They shouldn't be gone. None of us should even know who they are. But they are gone. And the idea that their killer is walking around free is unfreakingbearable.

He is not innocent of the charges brought against him. It's on him that his name has been in the media, nobody else.

That said if this is all he is guilty of I hope that they give him an ankle bracelet and force him to stay home due to his age.

Bbm. The presumption of innocence is a fundamental part of our legal system and the basis of a fair trial. And he has not even been charged with the murder of these girls, much less tried.

Could RL welcome safe custody and/or is participating with police as a decoy faux fall guy? ???
IMOO, the outcome of today's decision regarding RL pertains to the PV's he committed. He received a plea bargain outcome and has the possibility for making bond. Just as RL being held on PV's did not speak to his guilt or innocence on the crime of double homicide, neither does this outcome today change it. Sleuthing is allowed here for reasons that have been specified and need no further discussion.

IMOO, short of accusing RL of the murders, any speculations as to opportunity, motive, likeness to BG, etc. is within the parameters of this site unless we are instructed otherwise. I understand that many have biases, transferences, ego-involvement in being right, and/or personal experiences that seem relevant to this case...however it is just disrespectful for anyone to be judgemental or rude to anyone else for their contributions, even if you disagree or don't size things up the same way.

Excuse me but 2 girls were found dead on HIS property and it looks like IF he didn't talk he would have been seen as hiding something or worse seen as being guilty of killing LG and AW. There's an adage "innocent till proven guilty" for a reason. So I think he's been damned if he spoke to the press or not. JMO
Excuse me, but he lied in his alibi. And resources were taken away to deal with HIM instead of finding the killer. He's probably not the killer, but his "self-preservation" has not helped the investigation. And the families and community will continue to suffer because of it.

I hope it is ok to state my opinion.

The picture of BG , when I squint my eyes just right, as sick as this sounds, I see a guy pulling up his pants.

Bbm. The presumption of innocence is a fundamental part of our legal system and the basis of a fair trial. And he has not even been charged with the murder of these girls, much less tried.
-

I thought the poster you address was speaking to charges that he violated his probation by driving a vehicle, having access to a vehicle.

-

I don't know!

Carroll County Prosecutor Rob Ives has said about 70 subpoenas and three search warrants had been issued and served in connection with the case as of Tuesday.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/search-warrant-served-in-case-of-slain-delphi-indiana-girls/
I'm pretty sure they are all different. I'm also pretty sure they wouldn't need 3 search warrants and 70 subpoenas for one person. I really wish the media would actually be a bit more clear though!

:gaah:

Love,
"Someone"

Correct you are, but i believe the post you are referencing is related to what he has been charged with, and has pled guilty to.

And, out of fairness to RL, all the posts that insinuated his guilt will be expunged from this site?
Any posts that accuse him are already being expunged. Just because a post suggests that there is a possibility of his guilt and explores that possibility does not mean anyone is insinuating he IS guilty.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

i posted this back in thread 29. Reposting because this is where my mind is tonight:
This quote is from my late friend, Foxfire:
"The American public, analogous to a security camera across the landscape, is law enforcement's most valuable investigative resource..'When will they ever learn"?

It is important to keep most information close to the vest in an investigation, I get that but I hope the danger of not informing the public is weighed against the need of not informing us.
I think that if they do not know who did this,
people should be reminded to be vigilant, careful watchful of their kids. A very real danger exists as long as this person(s) are free.

I'm thinking RL may not be in hurry to return home, knows something, maybe acting as a decoy fall guy ...OR, if involved,saw girls on return from dump??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli