IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't encouraging anyone to sleuth them and per the rules I am not. Though until someone is charged and found guilty I wouldn't make such a bold claim either way. I'm just saying in a any crime unless you committed it or know who did, no one is above suspicion.

I agree that my wording was very bad and regret using the word obviously. You are completely right no one is above suspicion until an arrest is made and I apologize for assuming anything in this case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I to assume if LE has nothing then this just fades away into the cold files?

Not trying to be negative this morning, just wondering where things would go. I'm not going to get into the giving info on here again that can only be taken as rumor.

Recently in Minnesota, there was a fraud investigation where a judge ordered Google to give to LE all identifying info on anyone at all who had googled the victim this past December/January. I'm wondering how many non-locals googled 'walking trails' in the Delphi area in the weeks prior to February 13.

Is it known who the other search warrants were served on? Are those excluded from being sleuthed?

Fom that link dated march 17th

Indiana authorities say the investigation into the killings have led to 13 arrests, but that none of them are linked to those murders.

Sounds like the others were not truthful either. Jmo

State police Sgt. Kim Riley tells WLFI-TV some people questioned by investigators haven’t been truthful because they have criminal records. That’s forced police to devote time to clearing them as potential suspects in the killings.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/search-warrant-served-in-case-of-slain-delphi-indiana-girls/
I'm pretty sure they are all different. I'm also pretty sure they wouldn't need 3 search warrants and 70 subpoenas for one person. I really wish the media would actually be a bit more clear though!

:gaah:

Love,
"Someone"

Good Luck today to all, catch you tonight.

Maybe I am ignorant from watching tv shows when cases are always solved, but it still astounds me that this person or people is getting away with murdering 2 girls, especially with the FBI so quickly involved. And with a video/audio from a victim!

I still think BG knows someone in the families. Wether they know it or not. And if they do they are not coming forward because this is much bigger than we can even fathom. He knew these girls IMO. He knew they would be there. This was not random. I feel like there are a certain few that know the truth. This is all just my own theory. I can't get LE's words "complicated" and "complex" out of my mind. All JMO

I still think BG knows someone in the families. Wether they know it or not. And if they do they are not coming forward because this is much bigger than we can even fathom. He knew these girls IMO. He knew they would be there. This was not random. I feel like there are a certain few that know the truth. This is all just my own theory. I can't get LE's words "complicated" and "complex" out of my mind. All JMO

Thank you for saying what I feel to be true as well. I have thought from the beginning the pure randomness that would have to happen for this to not be a local would be astronomical. IMO, that was what LE was saying when they said someone knows this person...it wasn't a message for the masses...it was a message for the few.

I've been lurking for past few threads because I'm sick of typing up a post for my phone to refresh and lose everything I've wanted to say. But like I said I have been lurking and reading all the threads.

I've read everyone's views on RL. I'm on the side that he didn't commit these murders. I don't know why but I just get a feeling it's not him. I do not think he looks anything like BG at all and my main reasons for not believing that it's him is WHY he would murder two little girls.
At the age of 77 why wake up one day and do that.
IMO it was a sexually motivated attack and very brutal and why would he do that after All these years of not committing any crime related to children.
Even if the girls were not sexually assulted and they were shot it still doesn't make sense in my mind as to why he would do such a thing.
I know people can snap and murder people but that's normally from rage during arguments or because they know something they shouldn't.
What would these girls do to give him that kind of rage or what would they know that they shouldn't.
I think he was driving on the day the girls were murdered and panicked when LE asked him what he was doing. He knew he'd be in trouble for driving and maybe drinking so he lied and that's what LE meant when they said things didn't add up.
I don't think he's knows who did this either. He's facing jail time for unrelated charges and I think he'd give them a name by now if he did in hope of being let off if that makes sense.
He genuinely felt shock and sadness in the videos I've seen IMO.
Other people have been arrested and had their homes searched during this case but I'm not sure if anyone is paying attention to those. I know we can't sleuth them but I'm just saying RL is not the only person to keep in mind.
Obviously I do not have all the evidence that LE has but that's JMO and I may well be wrong.
Do we know if the police are still asking for tips.
Everything seems very quiet in the media now and LE are not saying much.
I think BG is getting on with life knowing that there is little chance the knock on the door is coming any time soon. RL has taken all the attention of BG and most people probably think LE has their man (RL) so they don't see the point in calling in tips anymore. IMO LE have made a big mistake by not naming or clearing RL as suspect because all the attention has been focused on him because the way they word things. Not a suspect at this time cast doubts in peoples minds and with the attention being on RL and his name slandered all over SM no one is thinking about the pictures or the voice recording of BG or even the investigation anymore because they are too busy accusing RL and comparing the pictures of BG and RL on SM. The people in that town know if RL did this or not. He's lived there for over 50 years so they would know if he was the town creep that no one really liked and was a bit odd and was capable of this. JMO

Everything seems be taking so long to come back from the labs it's just a massive waiting game. IMO I believe that LE are no further into solving this case and it's going to go cold.* I can't even begin to imagine what the families are feeling about it all. It's absolutely heartbreaking for them. The only thing that I could think of that would help the families is that the girls were found quick and they are not left wondering where the girls are and if they are dead or alive somewhere. I really hope those gorgeous girls get the justice they deserve.
All JMO

Yup. LE did NOT say he lied about his alibi. He very well may have, but we have no idea what "didn't add up". May have nothing to do with his alibi. I wish we could stick to the FACTS and not state opinions or inferences and assumptions AS facts. That's all I'm saying. JMO

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Here is a link to an article with the statement about alibis.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...rating-alibis-given-delphi-killings/99221194/

"Some of the alibis given to police investigating Liberty German and Abigail Williams' killings turned out to be less than truthful.

"We’re going deeper with alibis that are provided,” Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said. “Part of the reason … we have learned of people who have lied to us on the alibi.”

No particular person singled out by LE.

Jennifer.k after you log in go back and turn off java script, hope that helps.

At what point do cases go cold and they give up? This is SO depressing.

Hopefully they are close to arrest. Maybe it was someone tied to RL somehow and the long arrest helped them get more intel.

At what point do cases go cold and they give up? This is SO depressing.

Hopefully they are close to arrest. Maybe it was someone tied to RL somehow and the long arrest helped them get more intel.

I *think* that technically, a case is 'cold' when there are no longer any new leads to follow and all leads have not panned out. I think as long as there is one lead to be followed, the case is not cold. I think I read that here somewhere. I think. IMO

ETA: I don't think they are going to let this go cold for a very very long time. Hopefully.

Thank you for saying what I feel to be true as well. I have thought from the beginning the pure randomness that would have to happen for this to not be a local would be astronomical. IMO, that was what LE was saying when they said someone knows this person...it wasn't a message for the masses...it was a message for the few.
I just can't figure out the why? Drug debt? Or somthing much darker? JMO

I wonder if it is common for killers to read the posts on this site about their crimes as a way of revisiting. If yes, is it possible for police to check who is online here?
I wonder too, could BG resist lurking???

If the path they took from the bridge was as GH shows in the video, ...why cross the creek??? It's hard to think like the perp but something made him take this risk. There was a chance of slipping etc.. Did he know that it was owned by an older man that drank and most likely wouldn't come down to the spot where the bodies were found?
Why there?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by perry1
I wonder if it is common for killers to read the posts on this site about their crimes as a way of revisiting. If yes, is it possible for police to check who is online here?

I wonder too, could BG resist lurking???

According to longtime members here they do and one was a member who participated in the discussion.

All I can say is if RL is not involved in the girls murders and spends time in gaol for the violations then I feel awful for him. I lost my 77 year old dad last year and I can't even imagine what it would have done to him to be sent to prison for the first time at that age. Yes RL has broken the law but IMO they could save that cell for someone far more deserving....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay