IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I've always thought too. I don't think he took them anywhere & brought them back. I believe the area where they were found is as far as he took them and he probably didn't waste much time before he killed them. He wouldn't have any idea if other people might show up, so I can't see him taking his time and risk having the girls scream or anyone spotting him.

jmo

That scenario works with a quick deed. It does not fit with <modsnip> murder of two young girls. Without a COD, it is difficult to determine.

Photo 5 says the search resumed at 11:45 AM. That's surprising to me because why not begin at daylight? I noticed a K-9 in the photo.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/timeline-13-year-old-girls-go-missing-bodies-found

The crews of volunteers were called several hours after LEO searched. Their search began around 7:30am.

I know seems weird right? I believe, as this did come up before, that the searches started much earlier, and that they had a regroup at that 11:45 time. I think that was a MSM error. IIRC

Yes, after specialty teams searched, to no avail, LEO released the groups of volunteers. A volunteer made the discovery and that reported time is posted in the scanner thread.

It is my understanding that on Feb 14, searchers registered then, were issued a colored map of the Trails.

LE has never released a time for BG photos, as far as I know. We are guessing 2:30 because that time is on the billboard as Last Seen.

I swear I read it in an article. I will search for it some more but probably tomorrow. I remember the odd time, meaning they were so sure with 2:39. Instead of saying around 2:40 or right before 3.
I know I'm not inventing this. Weird hmmm

eta: ignore me till I find what I read

I read (from the sheriff) that the girls were last seen at 1:00. It is in a post at the beginning of every thread. Did this change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, I'm thing of when it was reported the suspects image was recorded.

LE has never released a time for BG photos, as far as I know. We are guessing 2:30 because that time is on the billboard as Last Seen.
x
Jax-
You know your stuff!!!
Thank you!
Also, were the girls dropped off at 1:45 pm?

Don't want to speculate too much but some have said gun for control and knife to finish. IMO it sounds plausible.

I'd seen the still photos of Abby and Libby but one news piece had a video of them together on SM laughing and goofing off. That made me really sad because they were so young and vibrant.

One of the links I posted a few pages ago had a quote from a fire official who said it was "bad" and that was after they were found.

Oh oh gosh that breaks my heart. So the girls had uploaded a video of them on that hike as well?

x
Jax-
You know your stuff!!!
Thank you!
Also, were the girls dropped off at 1:45 pm?

Thank you. Hope I'm accurate enough to deserve the compliment.

I thought it was 1 PM. With an expected pickup of 3 to 3:30.

MOO

ETA: Did you say the grandfather said 1:45??

Does anyone have a map of where the girls were found? I know the were found apart from each other.

The girls voices could very well be on there but LE wants
the public to concentrate on BG's voice.

That's why I asked someone technically proficient in audio if it was possible to strip out other sounds and leave what we hear in DTH clip.

Oh oh gosh that breaks my heart. So the girls had uploaded a video of them on that hike as well?

NO, I think Bemused is referring to a video of the girls that was taken some time before the murder...it was on SM to show what good friends they were.

Does anyone have a map of where the girls were found? I know the were found apart from each other.

Do you have a citation they were found apart? TIA

I'm curious how we know that? I don't recall seeing. TIA

NO, I think Bemused is referring to a video of the girls that was taken some time before the murder...it was on SM to show what good friends they were.

Yes, not that day that I am aware of, just a video they shot together. It may be in that link to the UK media outlet Daily Mail?

I swear I read it in an article. I will search for it some more but probably tomorrow. I remember the odd time, meaning they were so sure with 2:39. Instead of saying around 2:40 or right before 3.
I know I'm not inventing this. Weird hmmm

eta: ignore me till I find what I read

Interesting Her.

My impression was it was on another day but it was very sobering after only seeing still photos of them.

Thank you. Hope I'm accurate enough to deserve the compliment.

I thought it was 1 PM. With an expected pickup of 3 to 3:30.

MOO

ETA: Did you say the grandfather said 1:45??

Jax,
I follow Gray Hughes' channel on YouTube.
More than once he has posted that the girls were dropped off at 1:45.
I wonder why he feels this way?
I am for certain not saying that his word is gospel. He is just very convinced that L and A were dropped of at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper