IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Abby and Libby started walking home before their ride arrived. Took a few fun pictures for social media and then saw BG. Decided they'd call it a day and start walking home. Obviously one of them had a phone so they could call a relative en route or even when they got home not to pick them up. BG or the perp encountered them again on their walk home. Would be interesting if and where dogs picked up their scent.

To me this is one theory how their bodies could have possibly been later placed at the scene.

Wow.
Twenty three minutes between the Abby photo and the BG video.

Mr. Hughes said the girls were dropped off at 1:45 pm. That means that their first, (last?) encounter with BG was at 2:30?

The entire ordeal could have gone down in 45 minutes. Theoretically.

Yes, I agree Molecularblonde. I think it was quick and decisive.

Still keeping RL in my back pocket for further development:

He was at the transfer station around noon. Then he's back home again at 6:30 pm. Besides a 90 minute trip to buy fish in Lafayette (drive time per mapquest) I want to know where he was from noon to 5pm. I just do.

Please would you dumb it down for me, lol!

The girls were confronted by BG on the SE aspect of the bridge, then brought to the north via the turquoise pathway?

And, (sorry to be so dumb) is their starting point at the bottom of the image? I thought that they began at the top?

Just MOO but if they went the south way off the bridge then they would have crossed the creek to the crime scene. If they crossed the bridge back to the north end and he followed them then he could have taken them on the turquoise path to the crime scene. However it seems the crime scene tape was on the south end of the bridge so maybe that is more logical. There were earlier pictures of searching the cemetery so they must have thought that there was a possibility that they had gone that way. We just don't know yet.

Libby and Abby's case is the reason I registered the taptalk. Since there is no progress reported by MSM, I will take a break from Tapatalk. Hope we can find justice for the two girls soon....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I agree Molecularblonde. I think it was quick and decisive.

Still keeping RL in my back pocket for further development:

He was at the transfer station around noon. Then he's back home again at 6:30 pm. Besides a 90 minute trip to buy fish in Lafayette (drive time per mapquest) I want to know where he was from noon to 5pm. I just do.

GLivkng...
the crime seems as if it was committed quickly, right?!
That is one lucky criminal. He was in broad daylight and got away with this so quickly. Ugh.

I have been "out" for a few days due to medical issues...

What have I missed???

\

Have you watched the Julie Melvin videos, specifically 2 & 3? She demonstrates that it is remarkably easy to go down from the bridge, down to the creek and right across from the crime scene.

No ravine, no steep creek bank, no back up the other side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzMvbfkhVlw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQCv3TeNayk

JM did an outstanding job on her videos but she did not cross the creek to the CS that is on Private Property, of course.

She filmed a possible spot with an island of rocks where the two girls could have been led to cross but BG and the two girls still needed to walk through cold water then, climb up the other side of the creek bank and walk 50' away from the creek.

Cannot yet be convinced BG walked through that icy cold creek with his shoes, jeans and the girls pants and shoes becoming wet and muddy, too. A local also told us the rocks are slippery. Cannot yet be convinced the murders took place at that exact location b/c I believe it to be a sexually motivated crime, at this time.

OH. jeeze, I get it now.
Thakn you!

Bemused....
Would it be possible to post that image again? I mean can you copy and paste the map for me? When I try to scroll back I keep losing this thread.

No worries if you can't. I know it wasn't you who posted it in the first place.

Yes, I was aware he has been a topic of discussion as I read this case's posts every day. As I stated I started on page 20 today & did not come across any mention of RL, hence my question. Thank you for answering my question.

I have been "out" for a few days due to medical issues...

What have I missed???

\

I asked earlier and didn't have a response. As far as I can tell, not missing anything. (I do like looking at some of the map pics again.)

Hoping for justice soon.

Maybe it would be helpful to you to save that image and rotate it so North is at the top? It confuses me, too, because I'm used to looking at North at the top.
Bemused,
I swear I must be losing my mind.

Using the graphic blue amethyst posted, did the girls *begin* at the top of the bridge? And then walk tot he bottom of the bridge? Meaning from the top right to bottom left of the right portion of the image?
So how didn't the girls end up in the upper left corner?

The current looks swift in that creek. Lots of opportunities to lose hold, to slip.

Jax,
Thank you.
I have watched all of the Hughes videos. However, I am completely turned around now.
please can you tell me from this map, where did the girls start? Where is the beginning of the their hike?!
Did they begin at the upper right, or lower left?

Bemused,
I swear I must be losing my mind.

Using the graphic blue amethyst posted, did the girls *begin* at the top of the bridge? And then walk tot he bottom of the bridge? Meaning from the top right to bottom left of the right portion of the image?
So how didn't the girls end up in the upper left corner?

If you find out those answers I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me. I'm thoroughly confused by the whole thing, I've been focused more on interviews and what people have said. Sorry I can't help you.

In listening to that press conference again (Q&A at the end), police have never said that SM did not play a part in this. Recently in the thread someone had posted that LE had ruled it out. Is there a link to that info?

I had always *assumed* that LE initially released the BG photo, asking for him to come forward, be identified, so that they could ask him questions, since he was obviously in the area at the time the girls were there... and then a few days later, when the man did not voluntarily come forward, LE deemed him to be a suspect, upped the ante for the guy, to say, hey, you're now the main suspect, so you'd best get your butt to a police station and give whatever info you have. I figured it was an assumption on LE's part, that since he didn't want to willingly clear his name, he must therefore be involved.. and further, to give the guy a jolt of fear. But if that activity on that Sunday is/was related to the announcement that BG became the main suspect, then I have no idea.... what was the date of the searching of the property on Bicycle Road?

Does anyone know (or have an idea) about why the house on Bicycle Bridge Rd was searched? Are we allowed to discuss that here? Are we allowed to mention who owns/lives there and why it may have been searched?

JM did an outstanding job on her videos but she did not cross the creek to the CS that is on Private Property, of course.

She filmed a possible spot with an island of rocks where the two girls could have been led to cross but BG and the two girls still needed to walk through cold water then, climb up the other side of the creek bank and walk 50' away from the creek.

Cannot yet be convinced BG walked through that icy cold creek with his shoes, jeans and the girls pants and shoes becoming wet and muddy, too. A local also told us the rocks are slippery. Cannot yet be convinced the murders took place at that exact location b/c I believe it to be a sexually motivated crime, at this time.

dedee-

When I watched the JM videos I noticed how the sand bar is larger than I would have thought. The girls maybe had to take five steps and then there it was. It bifricated the creek very well and it was thicker/wider than I had anticipated.

The time RL was at the Transfer Station has been clarified by LE via MSM as 11:58a.m., IIRC. They stated he was there about 5 minutes.
Thank you Molecularblonde, I enjoy reading your posts as well...and welcome to WS!
It would seem 23 minutes would be correct between pics.
Something else this makes me wonder is, IF the suspect happened to pass by the trail in his vehicle and saw the girls walking along, could this be related to RL's trip to the drop off/dump? Is this why no one will release the time he supposedly drove to the dump? The map shows one most likely route to the dump is right by where the girls were originally dropped off. I also wonder if one can see into the trail area from that road/highway. This time of year it is quite likely as the trees are bare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay