IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My iPhone time stamps videos and pictures. I just looked again. lol. I guess I "chose" that or it was just there and I never changed it? Beats me but all mine are time stamped and dated.
Expat, please can you link the 11 Feb drone footage again?
Eta this shows the bridge span and height and the Creek and helps for the orientation visualization greatly IMO.

Well now I'm concerned even more that there hasn't been a break yet... MOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Agreed. I was going to respond to the piece in the paper but I could not write anything that was not me blowing up at the fact money is now more important than these girls. So I deleted it.

On the last map posted i'm sure the girls would have approached the bridge at the bottom of the picture where it says bridge walk in blue.

I think it is upper right. NIN are you here? We need you.

Here is an updated distance map. I added that pink trail splitting right there at access . Nana1 (where is she?) mentioned it, when she took her pictures. Also, the shed mentioned in earlier threads can be seen right over to the EAST. It is on private property. I do not think there is any significance to it IMO. No police presence during helicopter flyover.

All measurements are approximate and field taken (i.e. like walking it as opposed to measured via straight line):

All IMO

-Nin

I might be way off base but it seems to me, a good way of saving some funds would be to release more video and audio footage. What has been released can only be speculated on.

It just seems odd, almost like something or someone is being protected.

Does anyone know (or have an idea) about why the house on Bicycle Bridge Rd was searched? Are we allowed to discuss that here? Are we allowed to mention who owns/lives there and why it may have been searched?

No, no, no and no. ;--)

All IMO

-No it's not

In regards to the man in black seen by a friend of the girls, I also remember seeing something about this a while back but I thought the man was seen in the days before the girls lives were stolen not the actual day. That i'm sure was discussed in the media, will see if I can find a link.
I also recall a third person was invited to go to the bridge that day but she declined because of other plans. This was posted on one of the girls pics on social media way back when they were first found.

Agreed. I was going to respond to the piece in the paper but I could not write anything that was not me blowing up at the fact money is now more important than these girls. So I deleted it.

Interesting. Your comment and reaction goes to show how we all interpret information differently.

I understand your emotion. I however, did not come away from that article with that thought at all. The Council is addressing the current issue and the fact is, right now the men and women need to be paid their overtime and they are wisely looking down the road to determine the financial obligation that may be in their future. That's what City Councils do (or should be anyway!)

"Sheriff Tobe Leazenby asked the council to move $4,000 from his ammunition budget and $6,000 from his fuel budget to the overtime pay budget for now.

The department received $10,000 on Jan. 1 for overtime pay for the entire year, but the investigation of the murders...had that amount down to about $400"

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...l&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share

NIN thanks for this map.

I thought there was a trail to the south of the trail that leads to the bridge.
I have seen photo of the bridge from that location. I wonder if the suspect was down there and possible heard/saw the girls from that area. Jmo

Also seeing the snake like line in the wooded area to the left of the cemetary iirc is the property line between Mears(donated property) & RL's jmo

Great map.

Here is an updated distance map. I added that pink trail splitting right there at access . Nana1 (where is she?) mentioned it, when she took her pictures. Also, the shed mentioned in earlier threads can be seen right over to the EAST. It is on private property. I do not think there is any significance to it IMO. No police presence during helicopter flyover.

All measurements are approximate and field taken (i.e. like walking it as opposed to measured via straight line):

All IMO

-Nin

I might be way off base but it seems to me, a good way of saving some funds would be to release more video and audio footage. What has been released can only be speculated on.

It just seems odd, almost like something or someone is being protected.

RBBM

Not that you don't already know this, but, IMO, LE's investigation is being protected. Generally, the public speculates. IMO, LE would compromise their position by revealing a lot of their evidence, as with any case. After the presser by LE, when the audio clip was released, IMO, LE are determined to have an airtight case.

Praying for justice for these sweet girls. :praying::candle:

On another note.... I've been lurking on these threads.... It's hard to read all 45. Has a specific thread been created to just discuss the photo of BG, or is discussion just interspersed within all the threads? TIA

I get what the article was saying but i was already thinking​ it's doubtful that any potential trial would happen in caroll county anyway. Surely defense would ask for it to be moved?
Obviously we're still a long way yet from talking about a trial for BG , being we don't even know who he is.

When a trial is moved, the county that it was originally responsible for having it will pick up the entire tab, including all the extra expenses with travel etc. that that entails. Think CA trial that had Pinellas County jurors for one example. (Where they moved the jury to Orlando) or others, where the trial was in another county and everyone had to travel to that courthouse for the trial.

It will be even more expensive for Carroll County if the trial is moved.

:moo: :cow:

Deleted by myself. Reposting :blushing:

O/T baltimore city resently indicted 7 police officers one of the charges is over $350,000 in fraudulent overtime. And that LE department has $10,000 for the year. Jmo

Interesting. Your comment and reaction goes to show how we all interpret information differently.

I understand your emotion. I however, did not come away from that article with that thought at all. The Council is addressing the current issue and the fact is, right now the men and women need to be paid their overtime and they are wisely looking down the road to determine the financial obligation that may be in their future. That's what City Councils do (or should be anyway!)

"Sheriff Tobe Leazenby asked the council to move $4,000 from his ammunition budget and $6,000 from his fuel budget to the overtime pay budget for now.

The department received $10,000 on Jan. 1 for overtime pay for the entire year, but the investigation of the murders...had that amount down to about $400"

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...l&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share

In answer to the question about RL, I have always been on the fence but am taking the lead of police who have said he's not a suspect "at this time" until they announce the results of any DNA matches etc they ran after searching his house. (Though they may not announce their findings at all, I suspect they will.)

I do keep coming back to this question: Why did the perp choose to move closer to houses where he risked being seen to hide the bodies at all? Many perps drag bodies into more remote areas like the woods or leave them close to the scene. Why take them closer to roads and houses? Did this one think the crime was messy and DNA might've been left behind? Did he believe he would have access to RL's property to return and hide the bodies more later? Did he know RL's property had been searched and didn't expect it to be searched again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These exact questions are keeping me up at night!! I keep coming back to the possibility that he didn't take them anywhere - perhaps they ran from him on the bridge (in that direction because they knew it was private property and someone might be there, or because it was downhill and they could run faster), he chased them, took until over the creek to catch and subdue both of them. And from there it was quick and he left quickly to avoid being seen. Just pure speculation and JMO.

So, could it be they could not afford to chase all of the tips a good video would generate?

JMO...

Do you think there could be more subliminal reasons to print this than to make it sound like money is more important than those two precious girls? Maybe show the public this could potentially impact their security, pulling OT pay from other budgets? Maybe try to budge someone on the fence about opening their mouth? Just typing out loud here...

Any small rural community would struggle financially in a double homicide with an unknown perpetrator(s). They don't have the resources or financial coffers to deal with it. (My opinion, having resided in a similar sized community in another heartland state.)

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member