IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From all the videos and maps I've looked through, there doesn't seem to be any trail to the south side.I'm sure there are non-sanctioned paths to that area, but the community trails that take you to the bridge appear to only be on the north side, if I am not mistaken?
But while GH videos are great , we do not know where they were dropped off. The video assumes they were dropped off on the N side and had to walk down the trail then across the bridge. But they could just have easily been dropped off on the S side, walked across then gone to another trail and come back. I believe the bridge can be walked in something like 7-8 minutes. Taking it slowly 20 minutes? Impossible to know. We know they were dropped off at 1 and were on it at 2:07 heading S.

Hello I'm new here, I've read, watched, listened to posts and links following this case. And some others.My are the families of all these people so blessed to have you all. I wanted to give some thoughts and offer up some scenarios and speculations that I am curious about all imo so here goes. First ( no link ) but am sure someone has it still where RL stated he knew the families. I wondered to myself
A: is it possible someone told RL that the girls would be at the trails, just as an extra eye on them?
B: is it possible the girls were ever told ( considering we aren't sure or I'm personally not, where they lived from the trails) that they were told to run towards RL's home if they ever had an issue while alone at the trails/Park area ?

Next if A above, that could play out a few ways : RL knew they'd​ be there, didn't keep an eye, possibly drank felt guilt when heard they were missing also freaked out that he could be caught violating his prob. I'm speculating imo. Or something else?

If B: Perhaps at one point after following perp or being ordered too they made a run for RL house together, one lagged behind was caught at CS taped off place across the creek from RL. The other girl stayed with her regardless. ( Next part of scenario may seem graphic all imo and speculations) maybe from there BG had other still alive, forced her to carry her friend across the creek ( may seem strange but Imo more feasible than one man carrying dragging two persons) then finally did what he did to the other at next CS tape area on RL property. It's possible RL heard something and was threatened or BG heard searchers.

Idk all IMO and speculations. I'm open to criticisms and other speculations? Anyone else think these things? If said already sorry to reiterate. And sorry so long. Thanks!

You bring up a lot of excellent points.

I have my doubts about heavy, but I noticed a comment from Sgt. Kim Riley about an Amber Alert not doing any good even if they put one out.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

That makes me think they know something about TOD being very soon after the girls were last known to be alive. Or, maybe he meant because the area was remote and on private land, but it still makes me suspicious.

Bemused,
I have asked you before. You tend to think BG is a SK, correct? And what do you think about RL? Personally I feel RL had no involvement. JMOO

Can I ask a very stupid question?

Does anyone remember that when LE found the bodies of the girls, they said that initially they didn't know if they were looking at a crime scene?
Not stupid at all. I remember that vividly. It was before we knew anything. I thought possibly murder suicide at that point. Or suicide pact

I wonder if you can tell something different in the pixels of the tan portion of his right hip? Not the fanny pack looking part but the lighter brown flat area where his pants pocket would be. Do you suspect that area has been cropped or erased?

attachment.php

Ocgrad: in answer to your question:
I think that that is an unnatural line that resulted from the creation of the picture. You can see in the first photo that line goes from the pants pocket up past the higher part of the arm. IMO IMO IMO I don't think anything was cut out. The other picture that we have of BG is a truer representation of the pants pocket, a bit lumpy. HTH? Sorry I should have posted that picture as well for comparison.

Attachments

• sidebyside.jpg
    sidebyside.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 384
I've watch GH's videos numerous times. It's the only logical explanation I have encountered. The young lady who video taped the entire trail, bridge and crime area (Julie), is distantly related to Libby's family, I believe. She was so brave to cross that bridge and gather all the visuals she could in order to help in this case. GH also mentioned (and I'm sure if you ask him on YT he will tell you) that the girls were dropped off just exactly where he shows on his videos AND at 1:45 p.m. They were due to be picked up at around 3-3:30 and did not show. After searching for a short time, the police were notified. This is just what I have read. If there's anything which cannot be validated in this comment, please feel free to remove it. JMO, MOO. This is ONLY in regard to the validity and correct information as it relates to GH's amazing videos.

I've just watch GH's latest video and WOW this offers a great perspective! I recommend anyone who hasn't viewed it yet to do so. It really put some pieces together for me! GH puts the girls off the bridge at the SE end (first set of yellow crime tape) when Libby took the video of BG! GH approximates that BG is 70 some feet away from them at this point walking from N end and heading in their direction to the S. Right near that yellow crime tape (if your facing it) and to the left is a hill that is easily walkable down to the private road. This could of been where "down the hill" was recorded? If you cross the road and head in the direction to the creek it appears to me to be another slopping downward area, but not as steep as the area up above near crime tape. This may also be a place that "down the hill" was recorded?

Viewing how shallow that creek was in the area directly across from the taped in crime seen (on RL's property) confirmed my hunches on how shallow it could be in different areas. IMO that creek in that area is no more than ankle deep give or take a few inches, mid calf high at the deepest and then a sand bar in the middle....an easy creek walk even in jeans and shoes! I also don't think BG or a possible accomplice would even concern themselves about getting wet, let alone Libby and Abby's exposure considering what he or another were just about ready to do to these girls just a mere feet away!

I'm not sure if we'll ever know, but I think those girls had only a few minutes to make a quick decision on what to do when they saw BG coming towards them. He was only 70 feet away! They either needed to get back on the bridge and head back north having to pass BG quite high in the air or stay put on SE end and wait for BG to finish his trek, then quickly get back on bridge again heading north from where they came. I can't imagine getting on that bridge with someone coming at me that I was suspect or nervous about! I think I may stay put at SE end, keep my eye on BG and attempt to head back quickly once his foot stepped off!

Libby and Abby could have also made the decision to head down that first hill on the left towards the private road and BG followed and quickly caught up to them? OR Last thought... If there was possibly another person involved that other person could have been down the left hand side of the hill waiting in surprise? Here you would have BG coming at you 70 feet away and then a surprise comes out of nowhere from the left?

Bemused,
I have asked you before. You tend to think BG is a SK, correct? And what do you think about RL? Personally I feel RL had no involvement. JMOO

No, I've never thought SK. I've never thought SA would be an element of these murders, either. I think the most likely POI is the obvious. If you want me to be blunt since you may have missed my harping on red flags wrt RL, that's as blunt as I can be. I will not be surprised if LE says that's so, but I do not know.

. . .I also suspect, based on the layered clothing, that the suspect left via ATV or motorcycle. JMO based on what little we have to go on.

I've always thought that the odd shapes that show through the jeans looked like pads of some kind. Perhaps protective motorcycle pants under the jeans?

You made a lot of good points in your post about RL. For some reason, I cannot "feel" him as BG. At least not now. It almost feels like RL isn't...sophisticated enough to do what BG did.
For me either way I might not be super surprised but! IMO I don't think even with the unfortunate graphics of the photos, that it looks like him.

Hello I'm new here, I've read, watched, listened to posts and links following this case. And some others.My are the families of all these people so blessed to have you all. I wanted to give some thoughts and offer up some scenarios and speculations that I am curious about all imo so here goes. First ( no link ) but am sure someone has it still where RL stated he knew the families. I wondered to myself
A: is it possible someone told RL that the girls would be at the trails, just as an extra eye on them?
B: is it possible the girls were ever told ( considering we aren't sure or I'm personally not, where they lived from the trails) that they were told to run towards RL's home if they ever had an issue while alone at the trails/Park area ?

Next if A above, that could play out a few ways : RL knew they'd​ be there, didn't keep an eye, possibly drank felt guilt when heard they were missing also freaked out that he could be caught violating his prob. I'm speculating imo. Or something else?

If B: Perhaps at one point after following perp or being ordered too they made a run for RL house together, one lagged behind was caught at CS taped off place across the creek from RL. The other girl stayed with her regardless. ( Next part of scenario may seem graphic all imo and speculations) maybe from there BG had other still alive, forced her to carry her friend across the creek ( may seem strange but Imo more feasible than one man carrying dragging two persons) then finally did what he did to the other at next CS tape area on RL property. It's possible RL heard something and was threatened or BG heard searchers.

Idk all IMO and speculations. I'm open to criticisms and other speculations? Anyone else think these things? If said already sorry to reiterate. And sorry so long. Thanks!

Welcome Lilowlet. My daughter and I are both owl lovers :-) Welcome to the group. IMO both your scenarios are plausible.
Choice B is very similar to what I tend to come back to after I've exhausted my other theories & scenarios.( which change fairly regularly)

No, I've never thought SK. I've never thought SA would be an element of these murders, either. I think the most likely POI is the obvious. If you want me to be blunt since you may have missed my harping on red flags wrt RL, that's as blunt as I can be. I will not be surprised if LE says that's so, but I do not know.

Oh good grief, Bemused! I'm sorry. I thought it was you I had asked last evening. Sorry!

And you do not think that SA was a factor? I agree with that.
So you are sort of in the camp that RL is looking dubious?

Welcome Lilowlet. My daughter and I are both owl lovers :-) Welcome to the group. IMO both your scenarios are plausible.
Choice B is very similar to what I tend to come back to after I've exhausted my other theories & scenarios.( which change fairly regularly)
Aw thanks! I love them too. And mine do too, there is much to think on here. Lots of possibilities.

Attachments

• Indiana Map 1.jpg
    Indiana Map 1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Indiana Map 2.jpg
    Indiana Map 2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics