IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she would intentionally get so close (especially so close to the edge) and if she was forced his posture and body language would be very different.

eta: posted at the same time as asyousay.

I am definitely not sure of the context on what was happening at the time of the images, but I am convinced that Abby was in the video and walking in front of BG. Only time will tell MOO

It's a place where people go fishing, so some people will be familiar with the area for that reason.

It makes sense to me that he considered more than his fishing spot when deciding to find victims for his crime. I'm just saying I don't think that someone being a local or being an outdoor enthusiast would be enough to lend these girls to their fate that day.

It looks to me like a staging area.

Exactly. But my concern is should it have been more carefully inspected before they used it for staging? Possibly they did so and it isn't an issue. moo

Was this LE or MSM cos MSM seem to have got the CS map location wrong so could have this wrong too IMO. And why 50 to 60 feet? Were they 10 feet apart?

I'm not sure if LE ever said 50-60 feet but it has been reported by many MSM outlets. First reports I remember were 50 feet then later it changed to 50-60. Crime scene tape location seems to support that distance.

As for the maps, the early ones were definitely wrong but newer ones are more accurate. moo

Exactly. But my concern is should it have been more carefully inspected before they used it for staging? Possibly they did so and it isn't an issue. moo

By the time all those official cars rolled into that cemetery I'm thinking they already had a good idea of the perimeter of the crime scene. These people are professionals, and they even called in FBI to process the scene for evidence.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ndiana-girls-bodies-found-20170215-story.html

So, what if that was a possible BG#2 that was edited out of the photo and not Abby? Maybe there was no shot of his face or even his clothes, just a sleeve.

By the time all those official cars rolled into that cemetery I'm thinking they already had a good idea of the perimeter of the crime scene. These people are professionals, and they even called in FBI to process the scene for evidence.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ndiana-girls-bodies-found-20170215-story.html

Interesting--the other conversation I was part of was about the distance from the water. There isn't a direct quote but does say Sgt Riley said 50 feet. moo

Very true.

I'm so confused about the cemetery. I remember LE vehicles lining the drive ways in the cemetery on the 14th. It didn't seem they were cautions about where they parked or walked. moo

It looks like an easy, short walk from the bodies to the cemetery, and I'm convinced that the suspect committed the murders close to where his vehicle was parked. It seems quite possible that the suspect saw the girls being dropped off, parked at the cemetery, walked to Deer River, crossed to the other side, walked up the hill to the bridge, passed the girls, and then turned around and abducted them.

Indiana8.jpg

I'm not sure if LE ever said 50-60 feet but it has been reported by many MSM outlets. First reports I remember were 50 feet then later it changed to 50-60. Crime scene tape location seems to support that distance.

As for the maps, the early ones were definitely wrong but newer ones are more accurate. moo

They did make an estimation in that first presser, IIRC, about the distance from the bridge but I can't remember if they specifically addressed distance from the creek. However, in this article Riley does address it.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/7d83...psies-set-2-bodies-found-search-missing-girls

ETA presser from 2/14/17

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_DiBYdeGbdE

If there were LE cars parked there while it was still just a search then evidence surely could have been compromised.

Or perhaps I have seen too many shows where the crime is solved by a single tire track or gum wrapper?

If there were LE cars parked there while it was still just a search then evidence surely could have been compromised.

Or perhaps I have seen too many shows where the crime is solved by a single tire track or gum wrapper?

The pics we've seen were after the bodies were found but you raise an excellent point. Were they using it before the girls were located? moo

Gray Hughes posted Crime Scene Flow 3 last week, another great video from a talented member here at WS:

[video=youtube;DZzBCyLSI0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZzBCyLSI0E[/video]

The pics we've seen were after the bodies were found but you raise an excellent point. Were they using it before the girls were located? moo

Is there any footage from a news helicopter during 2/13 when the girls are reported missing and up until the bodies were discovered on 2/14 approx 12:15 PM?

ETA I believe the time the police were notified they were missing was approx 5:30 PM on 2/13. Or maybe that's the time LE arrived at the bridge to begin searching, I don't know for sure.

I thought the did find footprints.
I was thinking that's how they found the girls.

That's true but they used the term "a set" of footprints. Do you remember that?

Just one? So what can we surmise from that bit of info?

I know that this has been almost beaten to death, but after viewing this image I found. I think there is probably a very good chance that Abby was in fact edited out of the one image. Especially if these stills were taken in close sequence of one another. I think that there is a good chance Abbys grey sleeve in the one image and in the other one she has been edited out. Maybe I am way off here, but to me it would also explain some of the shadows and eraser marks that some others have pointed out as well. I dont know why but seeing these two images side by side it jumped out at me and smacked me in the face ...JMO

attachment.php

source
http://www.wthr.com/article/police-set-up-new-number-for-delphi-murder-tips

Hi everyone! Longtime lurker but first time posting so hopefully I'm doing this right! :greetings:

I have always thought it was not Abby's sleeve because of how close she would be to the edge and BG. I do see areas in the photos that appear they could have been manipulated though (not an expert necessarily, but have been a regular user of Photoshop for over 15 years).

However, looking at it again I wondering if perspective is just playing tricks. Perhaps that is *part* of Abby's sleeve (or collar, etc.) but she's much closer to Liberty and it just appears closer to BG because it's kind of floating there. Liberty could have been pretending to take a pic/video of Abby right in front of her but pointing the camera over her shoulder or arm. When BG kept advancing, Abby could of turned around to look or they could have started to flee and the erased/cloned parts could be where that movement is shown. Hope that makes sense!

All is IMO, MOO, etc. :cow:

It looks like an easy, short walk from the bodies to the cemetery, and I'm convinced that the suspect committed the murders close to where his vehicle was parked. It seems quite possible that the suspect saw the girls being dropped off, parked at the cemetery, walked to Deer River, crossed to the other side, walked up the hill to the bridge, passed the girls, and then turned around and abducted them.

View attachment 114533
That's my working theory, too.

Hi everyone! Longtime lurker but first time posting so hopefully I'm doing this right! :greetings:

I have always thought it was not Abby's sleeve because of how close she would be to the edge and BG. I do see areas in the photos that appear they could have been manipulated though (not an expert necessarily, but have been a regular user of Photoshop for over 15 years).

However, looking at it again I wondering if perspective is just playing tricks. Perhaps that is *part* of Abby's sleeve (or collar, etc.) but she's much closer to Liberty and it just appears closer to BG because it's kind of floating there. Liberty could have been pretending to take a pic/video of Abby right in front of her but pointing the camera over her shoulder or arm. When BG kept advancing, Abby could of turned around to look or they could have started to flee and the erased/cloned parts could be where that movement is shown. Hope that makes sense!

If they edited her out, then they did a bad job editing.

But does it really matter? ..... We know the two girls were together when the photo was taken.

I agree as I believe the angle and the zoom makes people assume that what I believe to be Abby's arm would have to be floating off the bridge. But instead I believe she is actually several steps ahead of BG in the arm photo JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you. Something I would like to know is if there are any restroom facilities for this "park", "trail" or whatever? I haven't read anything addressing this. IMO, if there aren't any toilet facilities then the girls would have had to go into the woods out of view of any people around. They were suppose to have been there for a long period of time, surely, they would have had to go to pee.

That's a good point. I know if I got to go I go. And I'm a grown woman. No restroom no problem for me. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell