IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think the killer woke up that day and decided he was going to murder two young girls. It is something that just happened and likely escalated quickly. In my opinion time was of the essence and there was NO time for a SA. They needed to get home so they could begin putting together a alibi.

The suspect might have a very simple alibi of "gone fishing" for the day.
We really need to separate this discussion from the property owner.

Barns are always red.

latest

Link

It might make a difference if it ended up on someone elses property. From memory of looking at the property maps, this piece of RL's land is only a 2 acre section directly south of the cemetery so it is quite small. An acre is about 200 ft x 200ft only so this piece could be only 400ft x 200ft. Perhaps someone could check my figures here, just to be sure.

Approximately 4.5 acres, one parcel that belongs to the property owner.

Indiana14c.jpg

My opinions only!

I believe LE has a good idea who the Killer is and is keeping everything tight for a good reason.

The more you follow these horrible crimes the more you realize it can take time to ( make sure ) build a solid case.

Thoughts ....

- Killer's clothes?....Killers weapon?.....murder weapon?....Did the killer want to dispose of any evidence?...How would the Killer go about hiding any evidence that could put him at the Crime scene? .......use a Vehicle?

- Crime scene ( Bodies were found) ...why there?......why did the Killer put them on the edge of RL's land?.....was he/she familar with that area?......Killer murdered 2 children in broad daylight without anyone seeing him/her or hearing him/her.....why place the bodies there??????

- Did the Killer see the girls getting dropped off and planned to ambush them?...Did the Killer use a gun to control them?.....how did the Killer commit the murders without anyone seeing him/her or hearing them???

did the Killer dispose of any evidence locally or did the Killer use a vehicle to dispose of evidence ( drive somewhere?)

It has been accomplished in the past by forcing one victim to tie the other up...

moo

You have another case in mind where rope w/ a murder was revealed in forcing one victim to tie another up? Doesn't seem very plausible to me. Who would tie the ropes tight? I know I wouldn't.... Citing a case/source might change my mind.

Exactly. I posted the youtube yet again so folks can see for themselves. RL said Laf. Reporter said to buy tropical fish.

Thank you so much. There are so many details it is easy to forget. I've never sensed RL is involved but I always keep some humble pie in the freezer for when I'm totally fooled. moo

The suspect might have a very simple alibi of "gone fishing" for the day.
We really need to separate this discussion from the property owner.

Otto, I've read all of your posts since I went back about five threads before jumping in. I understand your theory doesn't match mine or Burnt Toast's, but did you really mean to state that we need to separate the discussion from someone you don't want to consider? I get frustrated too because I believe my theory makes sense but everyone can talk about theirs within TOS, can't they? IMO

You have another case in mind where rope w/ a murder was revealed in forcing one victim to tie another up? Doesn't seem very plausible to me. Who would tie the ropes tight? I know I wouldn't.... Citing a case/source might change my mind.

zipties

I don't have a source off the top of my head but I'll work on finding one. I read an example last week (I think on this forum). The perp tightened the bindings on the first victim after restraining the second. moo

Otto, I've read all of your posts since I went back about five threads before jumping in. I understand your theory doesn't match mine or Burnt Toast's, but did you really mean to state that we need to separate the discussion from someone you don't want to consider? I get frustrated too because I believe my theory makes sense but everyone can talk about theirs within TOS, can't they? IMO

I simply don't believe that the property owner decided to violate probation on the same day that he would leave two murdered children on his property. He would know that his actions that day would be scrutinized by police, and he would know that he would be jailed for probation violation. As I posted earlier, it would be like putting a beacon on his head during a murder investigation, and I just don't believe any murderer is that stupid.

He was picked up for probation violation, and his probation violation was detected and confirmed because two bodies were found on his property. Beyond that, I don't see any connection between him and the murders.

How is that possible? Are you thinking that the girls were murdered immediately after they were abducted? If that's the case, why not murder them on the bridge?

I think they were murdered right away.
He saw them went after them then killed them.
No SA.

Exactly. We have an unidentified suspect who abducted two girls in a rural park at approximately 2:20 or 2:30PM. I don't think there's any way the man could be at his home an hour later.

Exactly. I was curious to know how the OP 'knows' where the suspect lives. Surely, they weren't talking about RL.

Remember when people said they saw a couple on the bridge the day girls were killed? Could this be connected?its as good a theory as any we have with the little amount of info we have from LE.

On his wife. Maybe they recogonized him as a friends parent and him them.
Very possible imo. Wish we could hear more. A couple was seen on the bridge that day. If BG did this to cover an affair then person he had affair with is as despicable as him because she knows he killed the girls!!!

I don't think they crossed the creek.
I think they were on the north end and he led them along the creek to where they were murrdered.
Elleen, all of us here in WS are outside of the LE loop and have to endure the mushroom treatment, especially for this case. LE has the audio which means they have the timeline. They know exactly how long after contact was made between Abbey, Libby and BG the attack took place. If they went back across the bridge this would be on the audio from the time contact was made to when the assaults started. We have rumors of a 6-minute audio and then there are some of a 40-minute audio but again LE is holding a lot of cards on this one and are doing an outstanding job for operation security.

I’ll base my theory that they did cross the creek solely on the actions taken by LE.

1. Yellow crime tape on both sides of the creek (North and South). Referenced in available video on the day of 2/14/2017
2. Rescuers shoulder to shoulder in the creek searching a specific segment of the creek. Maybe triggered by tracks found on both sides, the entry and exit. Going up a soft bank leaves very prominent tracks. I was a trained military visual tracker for years and this is not too hard to determine, even if the girls had shoes on or were barefoot.
3. Why would they cross the creek? I can only come up with 2 scenarios;
a. One or both of the girls attempted an escape causing a pursuit to the other side.
b. There was a purpose to the location for leaving the bodies. Plus, crossing the creek is a way of maintaining a much lower profile than crossing the bridge if it was intentional, especially during daylight. This could have been the planned egress route by BG especially if his vehicle was parked at the Cemetery (IMO).

I simply don't believe that the property owner decided to violate probation on the same day that he would leave two murdered children on his property. He would know that his actions that day would be scrutinized by police, and he would know that he would be jailed for probation violation. As I posted earlier, it would be like putting a beacon on his head during a murder investigation, and I just don't believe any murderer is that stupid.

He was picked up for probation violation, and his probation violation was detected and confirmed because two bodies were found on his property. Beyond that, I don't see any connection between him and the murders.

Fair enough.

I started to write we shall see who is right, but that's not what I mean. Is it safe to assume everyone who's devoted a lot of hours trying to unravel who murdered two beautiful girls just want the person responsible arrested and held accountable? Whatever justice he's to be meted out on earth isn't enough, IMO, no matter who he is or why he took their lives so callously and discarded them like trash.

Remember when people said they saw a couple on the bridge the day girls were killed? Could this be connected?its as good a theory as any we have with the little amount of info we have from LE.
The location is perfect for the meeting of two people that are not suppose to be together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895