IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has been cleared so is everybody a suspect ?

He is quite clearly not involved in any shape or form.

I keep thinking what will happen if BG is never caught? Will people think RL is guilty even he is never charged and convicted? And is just having him in jail enough for everyone to be satisfied with LE whether or not there is any other movement on the case? For me getting RL on the pv (even if we pretend he is BG) isn't good enough.

Wow, just catching up on RL's comments.

He still doesn't get it!

MOO is RL should be off-limits, now. He wasn't involved in the murders, he would've been charged by now if that were the case, or if he was hiding evidence, etc.

For weeks I've seen people fill thread after thread on here with this and that about RL. A big nothingburger, really.

LOL a big nothingburger , yes it seems. I feel like screaming most days at just the sight of his initials in hundreds of posts daily. If I had a kid named R or L, Id have to change their names at this point. . I will say I am glad he got the book thrown at him for his drinking crimes. My whole life has been effected by multiple, severe alcoholics and consequences of their choices. I have no sympathy for him at all.

Now..on to that latest Twitter post from a local reporter indicating they are covering a follow up on the case....that would be GREAT if they actually get an interview with LE and an update of some sort...My God, please, let them release some more info, even a tiny morsel, for cripes sake please! So frustrating to be stuck in this rut of nothingness, eating nothingburgers with a side of potatoless fries

(Yes Im babbling now).....breathe...breathe....

Russ McQuaid‏Verified account
@RussMcQuaidNews

Follow
More
during driving violation sentencing Delphi property owner Ron Logan says "maybe in future no one else will be murdered in my backyard"
8:50 AM - 10 Apr 2017

https://twitter.com/RussMcQuaidNews/with_replies

Trying to not read to much into this..but what an odd statement IMOO!

What a horrible thing to say.

Everybody hasn't had a PC SW served on their property, and it is your opinion he isn't involved unless you're in the midst of the investigation. And that's my opinion.

Well the fact he has been in police custody and has now being jailed proves my point , he is not a suspect in the disappearance.

I don't need LE to come and clear somebody who isn't a suspect or they would have to do it every single person they ever questioned.

Where are these reporters getting their quotes?

I think they are just pulling shizz out of their arzes.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Probably have to watch the report, or maybe check their site or FB for the whole story.

What a horrible thing to say.

How was it horrible , insensitive maybe but he has a right to be annoyed.

Yes he is guilty of breaking the law but if they had not been placed on his property then he probably wouldn't be in Jail now. Also loads of people randomally blaming him for something he hasn't done must also be very irksome.

I can understand why he would be annoyed and why he has not been tactful.

Is RL still a valid person of interest to this thread? Maybe someone can clarify because I see post after post saying to move on which seems pretty rude if RL is not off limits here. TIA

I had 2 DUIs in the early 80s and lost my license for 2 years.

Unfortunately, I didn't realize at the time that I was an alcoholic... and got a 3rd DUI within 2 years after I got my license back.

I was going to be declared a habitual offender and also lose my license for 10 years... but the judge instead sentenced me to 2 weekends in jail and 2 more years of driving only to and from work.

I finally realized I was an alcoholic shortly afterwards and joined AA....and only by them and the grace of God have not taken a drink in 30 years.

People do fall victim to drugs and alcohol and everyone (including RL) has to find his own "bottom" before you give up and seek help....OR die of the disease.

I'm sorry for what you went through and glad you came out on the other side. Good job. I know it couldn't have been easy.
:hug:

He's talking about RLs charges. Still isn't an all clear imo.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I agree, but it is more than the prosecution would say before (regarding dropped charges).

Jax, I respect your opinion because you seem to be one of the more rational posters here, but all that judge is saying is the charges RL faced and was sentenced to *today* had nothing to do with the murders. That doesn't say RL may or may not be responsible for the murders. LE has not said if they have identified anyone, and until they do, we just won't know. IMO

ETA correction: prosecutor not judge

BBM
Thank you for this post

Everybody hasn't had a PC SW served on their property, and it is your opinion he isn't involved unless you're in the midst of the investigation. And that's my opinion.
Perhaps we should now be able to sleuth the remaining 11 SW instead,
because the RL show has ended IMO.

Perhaps we should now be able to sleuth the remaining 11 SW instead,
because the RL show has ended IMO.

How has it? Have the results of testing come back from the search warrant? Today changes nothing, it's unrelated

Is RL still a valid person of interest to this thread? Maybe someone can clarify because I see post after post saying to move on which seems pretty rude if RL is not off limits here. TIA

In my opinion, because LE searched his house and property, bc they said they wanted to clear him or look at him closer, and because they haven't yet cleared him, he could still end up being connected to the crime.

I don't think Websleuths would be much of "sleuths" if they didn't consider the person whose property the girls were found on, who police got a probable cause search warrant for, who has dui violations and a protection order, who injected himself into the media, who left out parts of his alibi etc.

It's totally inappropriate if anyone says RL is the killer or asserts this to be true. It's not. It's all theory. But if people are just considering the evidence related to a person WS allows us to sleuth, then no one has the right to squash people's opinions just bc they are different than their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had 2 DUIs in the early 80s and lost my license for 2 years.

Unfortunately, I didn't realize at the time that I was an alcoholic... and got a 3rd DUI within 2 years after I got my license back.

I was going to be declared a habitual offender and also lose my license for 10 years... but the judge instead sentenced me to 2 weekends in jail and 2 more years of driving only to and from work.

I finally realized I was an alcoholic shortly afterwards and joined AA....and only by them and the grace of God have not taken a drink in 30 years.

People do fall victim to drugs and alcohol and everyone (including RL) has to find his own "bottom" before you give up and seek help....OR die of the disease.

Good job Justice for staying strong! I commend you and anyone else for speaking about their personal experiences because there is much to discuss when it comes to addiction. If we avoid speaking about it we are only adding to the stigma. So glad you are still here with us and congratulations for staying sober...big hugs to you! :)

Logan will get credit for 31 days already served.

In the courtroom, he said to the judge,"Maybe in the future no one will be murdered in my backyard.”

Logan is not facing any charges in connection with the girls’ disappearance or murders. The Carroll County sheriff said he is "still involved" with the investigation, but is not considered a suspect.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ner-sentenced-in-charges-unrelated-to-murders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay