IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to the girls being taken elsewhere, I personally don't think they were taken anywhere in a car but I do wonder if one or both of the girls were taken to a nearby barn or shed.
I just can't see anyone getting away with a double homicide in broad daylight in an area that was fairly sparse of vegetation at the time.
It's also an area where anyone could show up at any moment as it's a well used public walking trail. Also keep in mind we know there was several other people walking in the area not so long after BG's image was taken and none of these people seen the girls or BG which I find odd considering the time frame.

BBM

Bolded ( I also think about this quite often) - IF BG aproached from the Northside of the Bridge ( all the info/videos i have seen believe he did) and ambushed the girls.....then how did he get on the trail?

The Girls were dropped off at the beginning of the trail ( by a relative in a vehicle)......unless BG lived within walking distance of the trail he would also need a vehicle (or Bicycle I suppose)

so the question is......

Did BG use a vehicle to get to the North entrance of the trail ...or did he walk?.......and did anyone see a vehicle parked bye the trail?....or a man walking to the entrance of the trail? or a Bike?.....anything?

My opinions only!

Killer did not use a vehicle or bicycle to get to the trail.......Killer lives within walking distance and cut across RL's land to ambush the girls from the northside of the bridge.....

Several of our posters have been to the bridge and they had service with the phones.

I would think even without a signal the failed call would come up on her phone history and LE would have seen it. Or perhaps they did and they just didn't think it was worth mentioning to the public? Were the snaps posted to her story, or were they just saved in the phone? She would have had to have had LTE if her snaps went through. Also, I believe even if you have no service 911 calls will go through.

The photo of the bridge dude is worthless . Jmo
His clothes are the only thing on the pic we all can pretty much see.
But even then we have ppl seeing different things.

So I do t think LE has anyone in their sights nor do they have DNA.
I don't think they will ever find this guy.
All jmo

Is it confirmed that the audio is from the same source and not possibly from a separate recording of BG leaving a message indicating where they were found?
LE has said he said it 'before criminal activity ' was about to occur.

All types of opinions are allowed here as long as they are within limits of the TOS. I'm always amazed how different opinions seem to aggravate some people.

I may not agree with every theory here, but I do welcome the opportunity to listen to others' thoughts and opinions.

Could be they have their man in their sights...could be it's election year.

I think it's more complicated than that.I believe there are sinister forces at work.Although if they do solve,it'll certainly help their re-election chances.I'm going to keep the faith in them at this point and hope they make an arrest on a suspect/s soon.I would still like to know what went down in Kirkland yesterday as the other poster said 38 state and local cops and 2 fed vans at someone's house.I can't find any mention of it except on a FB scanner site for Clinton county,and that just said a disturbance...one hell of a disturbance I guess.Either it's being kept under wraps or the posters friend likes attention,either way,still curious.

Thanks for the name. This is the closest one I found to them saying Libby felt nervous during an encounter and started to record.
http://fox59.com/2017/03/07/police-...lphi-teens-community-raises-reward-money/amp/

I'm on my phone so can't search easily but if you go through my posts, many threads ago I compiled a bunch of LE quotes. ONe was about Libby starting to record because She was scared .

ETA he also said in that interview that BG was almost certainly talking to the girls when he said 'down the hill'

He says "...it sounds to me like..." as if he might be speculating the same as we are. Just wanted to point that out.

EDIT: I'm referring to what Slocom says in the video itself.

Bumping this in reference to Slocum's comment on the suspect saying "down the hill". Jmo

BBM

Bolded ( I also think about this quite often) - IF BG aproached from the Northside of the Bridge ( all the info/videos i have seen believe he did) and ambushed the girls.....then how did he get on the trail?

The Girls were dropped off at the beginning of the trail ( by a relative in a vehicle)......unless BG lived within walking distance of the trail he would also need a vehicle (or Bicycle I suppose)

so the question is......

Did BG use a vehicle to get to the North entrance of the trail ...or did he walk?.......and did anyone see a vehicle parked bye the trail?....or a man walking to the entrance of the trail? or a Bike?.....anything?

My opinions only!

Killer did not use a vehicle or bicycle to get to the trail.......Killer lives within walking distance and cut across RL's land to ambush the girls from the northside of the bridge.....

He parked at the cemetery, approached from the SE end of the bridge, walked the children halfway back to his vehicle, assaulted and murdered them, returned to his vehicle at the South end of the cemetery, and left the area.

Indiana15.jpg

Found an article from Feb 14th with some pics. 1 shows 2 searchers and others on the bridge walking across the bridge according to the news report http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_031b521c-f2e3-11e6-a249-a77587cb24f9.html

wow, that top with the brown at the bottom.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 58a39f2e294e3.image.jpg
    58a39f2e294e3.image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 739
I'm on my phone so can't search easily but if you go through my posts, many threads ago I compiled a bunch of LE quotes. ONe was about Libby starting to record because She was scared .

This quote jumped out at me

y Libby began recording when she felt nervous during an encounter with the man

So it sounds like something happened before hand which is why she then started to record him.

So at this stage he is probably following them which is strange as he seems so casual , but maybe he knew he was in control by this point.

IMO

All types of opinions are allowed here as long as they are within limits of the TOS. I'm always amazed how different opinions seem to aggravate some people.

I may not agree with every theory here, but I do welcome the opportunity to listen to others' thoughts and opinions.

I agree. Unfortunately there are occasional threads here where people's entitlement crosses the line into rudeness and it stops others from feeling free to post. Usually I just leave those threads, this is only the second case like that which I've participated in because my interest in it has been greater than my annoyance lol.

See this is one of the grey areas that I wish we knew the context. Did she start recording the video bc she was suspicious/scared. Or was the video of Abby and BG was in the background. Was Le referring to the separate audio that Libby started recording bc she was scared ? Or were the video and audio from the same recording? I wish we knew the context of what LE was saying. But LE knows these things and I'm sure they have a very detailed idea of how everything unfolded. But it doesn't make me any less curious. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This quote jumped out at me

So it sounds like something happened before hand which is why she then started to record him.

So at this stage he is probably following them which is strange as he seems so casual , but maybe he knew he was in control by this point.

IMO
Yes! If he was still 70-80 feet away I'm not sure she had actually 'encountered' him yet, kwim? So she must have had an interaction of some kind with him previously imo.

Januarymay, I thought the same thing! I saw the photo and I actually had to do a double take! I know clothes mean nothing because thats a pretty basic outfit, I think I've worn blue jeans with a blue/navy coat before... its so coincidental. :crosseyed:

I don't question ISP, or the federal agencies, and think even the local and county LE are doing their best. I also believe that local LE is leading the case, and not sure they are equipped for this sort of thing. I guess my hope is that they are maintaining full disclosure with ISP and FBI so nothing is missed. I also hope that it being election year adds to Sheriff Leazenby's motivation to get this right, as it should.
Superintendent Doug Carter of the Indiana State Police doesn't strike me as a man who gives a single F about politics. If I'm not mistaken, he is the highest-ranking law enforcement officer in the state of Indiana and whose direct boss is the governor. Watch this and tell me a *very* emotional Doug Carter is leaving any stone unturned to find the person who killed Abby and Libby. Watch and listen to the FBI agent who spoke after Carter. If anyone can truly disagree that LE isn't working day and night to bring this monster to justice I'll shut up and deactivate my account.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo

Here's map of the area based on the theory that the suspect parked at the cemetery (and this is based on the assumption that he wants to get out of there fast after the murders)

Indiana14b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member