IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask your son if it's possible to add a question mark filter on video or only a static image, please. TIA

You can, but there aren't very many options. This is what I found. You can find pictures, use text or draw them yourself through SnapChat.
b00c7e6e10be8bec6c442ff29257ca66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WebSight and daughters have given me a lot to rethink....I've always thought L&A encountered BG earlier on the trail, but it had to be something minor, otherwise they would've called to be picked up. I thought he then approached from the North, but being the second time they saw him, and he's heading towards them on the South end, where there's nothing but private property, I never could understand why they wouldn't sense he was danger and run.

1) I honestly think now, there could absolutely be 2 perps...

2) He could've come from somewhere on the South end, passed them, and since we don't know where Abby was when Libby filmed BG, it's possible that when he turned back towards them, he was so close to Abby that they couldn't run. And Libby wouldn't leave her friend....so a film was the best she could do.

Whatever theory you believe in, it's still a sad, sad situation.

I still believe someone recognizes this "man," and if they haven't turned him in, hopefully they do the right thing.

I am with you Reggie, on all points.

I was a bit surprised at their lack of concern over a raging property owner coming at them but they discounted any idea that they would have been afraid of him, let alone film him.

Yes, I think that looks more like it. My dad wears similar throwbacks because he likes functional and affordable. Do you know a brand? My dad and uncles just love them some Sears men's department so basic, functional and affordable.

I couldn't find brand on that particular jacket but we grew up wearing them! That's why it looks very familiar. Just lightweight button down with pockets. Wonder if it is something east coast fisherman wear?

I didn't save the picture I came up with, but I did try mirroring Abby, resizing BG until the size of the ties matched up and placing them side by side. I didn't do the math as well as I could have (due to limited time and energy), but I estimated that he is 6-8" taller than her - 6'0"-6'2". Maybe I'll redo it later and post the picture, but I can't make any promises.

MOO

After seeing all the work done by Websight on the pictures, I asked my son if you could draw on a snap chat photo.

My son said it was possible with the app. So I finally decided to weigh in on what I see in the photo of BG.

The white thing near his neck , to me, looks like a question mark. Anybody else think this? I think Libby may have been

telling us she did not know him. moo

Okay, that freaked me out. I am going to have to go study that now!!

I am with you Reggie, on all points.

I was a bit surprised at their lack of concern over a raging property owner coming at them but they discounted any idea that they would have been afraid of him, let alone film him.
I am also of the mind there were two perps

And I've been up and down multiple interstates in MI quite a few times since the crime and never saw one either. And some of those roads I basically have the billboards memorized so I think I would've noticed. Maybe not. Was in NE all of February but didn't do any driving myself. Might have been back home before they were put out but I'm not sure. I do know the case has been on the news in MI since I've discussed the case some with my mom and that's how she first heard but hmm, seems like if BG is not from the area, there's got to be so many people who never heard about the case at all. Hoping none of them had the info needed for this case to be solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I work in Detroit and did comment on an earlier thread the day I saw the perp and the 2 girls on an electronic billboard (on my way to work in Detroit) off of I 75 and I believe between 8 and 7 mile.

You can, but there aren't very many options. This is what I found. You can find pictures, use text or draw them yourself through SnapChat.
b00c7e6e10be8bec6c442ff29257ca66.jpg
I believe the photo was taken from a video so that's why I asked if it could be applied to video. LE released the frame as a static photo from the video. If there is a question mark filter, it would have to been applied to video if I understand it correctly.

I believe the photo was taken from a video so that's why I asked if it could be applied to video. LE released the frame as a static photo from the video. If there is a question mark filter, it would have to been applied to video if I understand it correctly.
Applied by who? LE?

Gang, I just realized it is 4:15 in the morning for me. Off to bed right this minute!!!!!!!!:eek:fftobed: Good night and sleuth away!!

I didn't save the picture I came up with, but I did try mirroring Abby, resizing BG until the size of the ties matched up and placing them side by side. I didn't do the math as well as I could have (due to limited time and energy), but I estimated that he is 6-8" taller than her - 6'0"-6'2". Maybe I'll redo it later and post the picture, but I can't make any promises.

MOO

What a great idea.

I couldn't find brand on that particular jacket but we grew up wearing them! That's why it looks very familiar. Just lightweight button down with pockets. Wonder if it is something east coast fisherman wear?

Where did you find the image? You can run it through tineye.com reverse image search and you may find a name or brand.

So you think an alibi is needed from 2.30 p.m. on the 13th till 12.15 p.m on the 14th at the moment anyway, because we don't know the time of death. Would that be what LE are looking at regarding POIs ?

According to this article which includes a picture of Abby's mum's fb post, the girls hadn't been heard from since a round 3:30pm. Anna's fb post was at 6:49pm and she stated the girls haven't been in contact for about 3 hours.
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...m/news-story/e9a91eebc06a5730b92026d6e26a6f75

Here are the two images slowly merging showing the incline on the POI/BG. Everything is lined up in the background:

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• POI-slow-move.gif
    POI-slow-move.gif
    428.3 KB · Views: 741
applied to a video vs a photo. How would you apply a question mark to a moving video? I wouldn't, if i was going to release a suspects still from a video for the express purpose of identification. Why would I draw on it? Thus covering a potential identifying marker.

Applied by who? LE?

By Libby. The OP wondered if it was a question mark filter for Snapchat that Libby applied. I'm asking can you apply filters to video or only a static image since LE took a frame from the video and released as a static image.

I believe they were refering to weather or not a snapchat filter could have been use when Libby was filming BG.....I dont believe that to be the case, but i believe that was the point of the discussion FWIW JMO hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member