IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also whoever made the gif of BG from the two pics, can you show what it looks like if you reverse the pics? Like the second pic shown first?

I agree and BG seems to have layers on so if they RL he would be even bigger as his gut is huge.
RL's looks quite a bit smaller in the gut when he has a jacket on, or a orange jump suit.

Thanks. And actually I am totally leaning that way for #1 too(abduction at end of bridge via car, and brought back later -- via boat maybe from bridge upstream, drag boat out to cemetary and walk back to car at bridge, then pick up boat at cemetary), but that's just the most recent working theory. Honestly, there have been a lot of good ones floated here. The time window just has me leaning away from quick and dirty, but I'm more open to it now than I was before (especially after hearing how loud the stream was at the beginning part of the bridge on the vid post on like page 8 I think of this thread). It just depends on how loud it is at the other end of the bridge as well. I lean that way mostly because of timing and people in area, but wanted to see what others thought the main indicators were for them in their theories or what stood out for them in a recap.
From that vid on 8 it looks like where the girls were found is pretty close to where the bridge is and that it probably can be seen from there like it was in another picture or vid here at WS.

Really agree w comment on #2 as well, though I have to revise and say 4 people. She saw one other guy, a couple and herself make 4. 4 people in the area around the same time as when the girls were taken (between 2:30 per FBI boards (2:30 when the vid was taken of BG) and 3-3:30 when folks arrived) and within thathour4 people in the area. Four people. :gaah:
This was brazen. I just can't get over it. I think that's what is just so extraordinary about it. They were a hair's breadth from being saved I think. It's really, really sad.

Deer creek is a small creek. Going upstream in a boat/canoe/kayak would be very difficult.

This was mentioned very early on in the discussion. The cost was mentioned as about $6K. So I'm sure that the FBI, at least, is aware of this service. I have been banging the drum on this use of the perp's DNA for a while now. The list of things that can be known about the DNA source is amazing, with no need for a "match" against any other entry in anyone's database. All of that information can be had from (IMO) within the FBI labs, as well as from public services, such as 23andme.com. It takes almost no time to get the results.
Like many aspects of technology in LE, it's a race between the forces of good (advances in DNA chip sets) and the forces of evil (perps trying to erase any residual DNA from the crime).
I would very much like to see LE release the killer's picture using the paragon technology.

Why wouldn't they just use some the reward money to do it? I don't understand. Everyone's main MO is to find the guy/s anyway. Something was horrific enough about it to devote that amount of manpower to the investigation that they did anyway. And it was really brazen. Who wouldn't think this person, after succeeding here wouldn't strike again. I wouldn't see the sense in *not* doing it if it is in fact this amazing in its results.

As soon as you provide an at least somewhat plausible explanation that no one let alone most of the townspeople. Who I dare say have had interactions with RL on a daily basis don't recognize his image or voice. LE, who has spoken with, arrested also seem to not put RL and BG as the same person. (Not saying RL didn't do this, as who knows) tho this does seem a hole in your theory.
you must be privy to the tips and information LE has received. How do you know that no one called in about him? The whole damn town could have for all we know. Something led them to search his house with probable cause.

Why wouldn't they just use some the reward money to do it? I don't understand. Everyone's main MO is to find the guy/s anyway. Something was horrific enough about it to devote that amount of manpower to the investigation that they did anyway. And it was really brazen. Who wouldn't think this person, after succeeding here wouldn't strike again. I wouldn't see the sense in *not* doing it if it is in fact this amazing in its results.
because the reward money was NOT donated for that purpose.

There's 45 members viewing this thread. Wonder why more people aren't chiming in.
Can't speak for the other 44, but until something further develops, I don't have anything new to add but my opinions. But I do read everything here.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

<snip>

So if RL is not a suspect "at this time" and BG is suspected of participating in this crime "at this time" How can this be?

Hi from the UK. This is my first post and im still trawling through the threads so i must apologise if this has already been discussed..... i have seen this photo..... if the circled area is a gun, would you expect it to be in an inside pocket as you wouldnt put it in your pocket handle first. If it is a gun and in an inside pocket would the suspect be left-handed? He would need to use his left hand to reach into his right pocket to withdraw it......
102d3478f9ea4fc2a85ee9eaf2655a11.jpg

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

<mod snip>

LE rarely identifies who is and who isn't a suspect prior to an arrest? The fact that they identified BG as a suspect is quite unusual.

Someone asked a few pages ago about Wilson's Cave. Can't find any photos, so I suspect it isn't a large cave. In a document relating to the Deer Creek Valley Historic District (https://npgallery.nps.gov/pdfhost/docs/NRHP/Text/02001557.pdf) it's said to be near Wilson's Bridge, which is east of RL's property. However, in a description of RL's property, the document says that the property's creekside location was important to its second owner (1800's) because he could wash and water his horses on Deer Creek near Wilson's Cave. Elsewhere, it's stated that Wilson's cave is located "west of Wilson's Bridge along the creek between the High Bridge and the Slate Bluffs."

Wow. Thanks for finding that! That's awesome. That would be kind of close then. I wonder how big it is... This is the only image I could find and you can't see the actual cave, but you do see the stream. :thinking:
Our google results were probably similar but maybe slightly different...
https://www.cardcow.com/254036/wilsons-cave-deer-creek-delphi-indiana/

Also found this: (which looks really intriguing -- i wonder if LE checked there for another part of crime scene if they mean the same cave... still checking on that?)
"Caves were utilized as temporary safe spaces, or depots, for the Underground Railroad.

"We know that the Underground Railroad used Wilson Cave" and other caves in the area, Coons said. "They would put the fugitive in these caves just long enough to get another abolitionist (usually from Indiana).""
http://madisoncourier.com/Content/Lifestyles/Lifestyles/Article/Path-to-freedom/182/264/75925

Hello Everyone, I am pretty new to this forum and trying to figure out how to contribute right. Anyway - I had an idea. If there was a non profit started for Abigail and Liberty anyone wanting to contribute their DNA for this crime and only for this or other crime they gave permission for --- the potential for a familial identification, would skyrocket.
I feel confident every mother in Indiana and beyond Indiana would get in line to get a cheek swab for Liberty and Abby, because if their 6th cousin did this or even a son or husband, brother - they would want them caught.

<snip>

So if RL is not a suspect "at this time" and BG is suspected of participating in this crime "at this time" How can this be?
do you have an opinion why they "cleared" the man from the bicycle road search almost immediately but they have not cleared RL to date? I am just curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth