IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi from the UK. This is my first post and im still trawling through the threads so i must apologise if this has already been discussed..... i have seen this photo..... if the circled area is a gun, would you expect it to be in an inside pocket as you wouldnt put it in your pocket handle first. If it is a gun and in an inside pocket would the suspect be left-handed? He would need to use his left hand to reach into his right pocket to withdraw it......
102d3478f9ea4fc2a85ee9eaf2655a11.jpg

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Hello and yes, it has been discussed. Good observation.

Now the real question is could someone go ask RL if he is left handed.

For people who think RL may be behind this a question for you all :)

When I look at BG I see what I think is hair coming out of the hat at the back , it's dark in colour so RL has thick white grey hair how does that work ?

For people who think RL may be behind this a question for you all :)

When I look at BG I see what I think is hair coming out of the hat at the back , it's dark in colour so RL has thick white grey hair how does that work ?
i personally can't see any hair on BG's head. i don't believe i have read anywhere from either MSM or LE that there is head hair seen at all...

Edit: head added

They were murdered on February 13 (petition to seal autopsy) after 2-2:30 PM, the last time we know they were alive. They were there all night, in the dark, until discovery a little after noon on 2/14. I'm just not understanding why people are quibbling about the dark. It's a fact they were missing overnight.

I disagree. I think they were murdered quickly after the encounter and the murderer was long gone by 3:30 or so. I know where I think he went and why, but JMO.

"I know where I think he went and why, but JMO..." That's a cliffhanger there. What are you thinking? I'm curious.

Are people really quibbling or just volleying around ideas? I know that's what I'm doing... Exploring the possibilities and other folks ideas.... As for dark, it was full moon. Someone made a great post about the moon and the temp that night (23 degrees) a few threads ago.

I know you weren't asking me, but I'll offer an opinion. I believe that the BBR SW was either for a specific piece of evidence(maybe the phone), or because someone who lives there might be a RSO. If it was for the phone, maybe they determined it had been tossed there, and the folks were unaware. If it was due to a RSO, he likely had an alibi, such as being at work. JMO
do you have an opinion why they "cleared" the man from the bicycle road search almost immediately but they have not cleared RL to date? I am just curious...

i personally can't see any hair on BG's head. i don't believe i have read anywhere from either MSM or LE that there is head hair seen at all...

Edit: head added

Well LE have not even confirmed he has a head but I assume that's what I'm seeing on top of his neck.

Sleuthing=bashing?

Sleuthing is not bashing.
But we're on page 16 of page 50 and it seems it would take up a whole lot less space (IMO) for certain people to just list all the reasons why they feel RL is involved. So how about it? May we have a bulleted list?

Sleuthing is not bashing.
But we're on page 16 of page 50 and it seems it would take up a whole lot less space (IMO) for certain people to just list all the reasons why they feel RL is involved. So how about it? May we have a bulleted list?
Cause they saw on the news police cars in his yard and it was searched.

I do, I think they were moved off the abduction site, as imo this was a depraved hebephile sexually motivated killing. What i'm stuck on and I think a large hole in my theory of events, is why they were returned. LE is so tight lipped who knows.

Yea, if going with this angle, theory... that's what gets me too. And that's why I'm wondering if maybe not so much that it was a heinous crime (mutilation, dismemberment or something equally horrific) if the response wasn't because of how brazen and bold it was... and that if evidence to LE suggests the killing didn't take place on Logan's property, then it was even more bold and brazen in a bring back, after a search had already taken place, which in my mind indicates a killer with a particular anger towards LE. And if that's the case I'm thinking LE would read that message pretty loud and clear. Maybe hence the statement "We will find you" made @ PC. I'm pretty sure I ready that statement was made somewhere along the line.
That's the other tell in this case it seems... The response. At lease it seems like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member