IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. We only know what LE and the media have allowed us to know about this case, and I've made guesses and formed opinions based on that. Isn't that what websleuths do? Or did I miss the memo--I know that I'm new here.

You have only seen what reporters and media print have offered up. Interviews are condensed. I don't know how anyone can make a character judgement one way or the other based on that.

Albuquerque, New Mexico end of February this year. Hikers were abducted at gunpoint at remote hiking trail head. The hikers were forced at gunpoint into the trunk of the car. This is where the stories differ--in Albuquerque the hikers were able to pull the emergency release in the trunk and jump out.

:moo:

I am exploring potential links of someone who WAS a local near Evansdale/Bremer County Iowa and IS NOW a local near Delphi, IN - or someone who travels between the Iowa and Indiana Hog Plants:

There is a business that raises hogs to sell to the Indian Packers Corp. in Delphi. It is located 4 miles from the Crime Scene. It opened in 2015 and their home base is in Laporte, Iowa. Laporte, Iowa is only 20 minutes away from where the Evansdale Murders of Lyric and Lizzie happened.

Could there be someone that is connected to this plant in some way - who would have cause to be in both the Evansdale, Iowa area and the Delphi, Indiana area in relation to their work? Could be anyone from a salesman, driver, manager, livestock caretakers, administrative, owner.

Here is a link to the company that has a location near Evansdale, IA and is now located in Delphi, IN.

Wiechman Pig Co. builds $1.3M facility near Delphi

http://www.jconline.com/story/money...ing-13-million-facility-near-delphi/74683840/

I hope you have better luck than I did. I was going to try, but I got frustrated and gave up after one night. :blushing:

I am exploring potential links of someone who WAS a local near Evansdale/Bremer County Iowa and IS NOW a local near Delphi, IN - or someone who travels between the Iowa and Indiana Hog Plants:

There is a business that raises hogs to sell to the Indian Packers Corp. in Delphi. It is located 4 miles from the Crime Scene. It opened in 2015 and their home base is in Laporte, Iowa. Laporte, Iowa is only 20 minutes away from where the Evansdale Murders of Lyric and Lizzie happened.

Could there be someone that is connected to this plant in some way - who would have cause to be in both the Evansdale, Iowa area and the Delphi, Indiana area in relation to their work? Could be anyone from a salesman, driver, manager, livestock caretakers, administrative, owner.

Here is a link to the company that has a location near Evansdale, IA and is now located in Delphi, IN.

http://www.jconline.com/story/money...ing-13-million-facility-near-delphi/74683840/

Good sleuthing! That's the sort of connection I was curious about - a reason to be in Iowa five years ago, and a reason to be in Delphi now. If I were a local investigator, I would be looking for a list of employees who transferred from Iowa five years ago, or who have reason to commute between the two locations. This could very easily be a white collar employee.

It looks more like a Samsung Galaxy to me because I don't see the iconic circle button on bottom, IF that's the bottom.
a1084208f5a3aeca2550776387e19c71.jpg
00a8e5efe4e17ac96ee8caed0e6f1ae2.jpg
e6b9f3c8601b7acf2457b31e630c9d66.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Your edit in particular about the white trim is exactly what I posted about before I saw your post. I was thinking Samsung as well but wasn't sure off the top of my head. Thought iPhone at first glance but closer looks convinced me probably not iPhone (and I've got a white front iPhone 7 in my hand right now so...).

I suspect you're right. So question, in case you know or if someone else does- I know there are multiple versions of the Galaxy so do they all look similar? Or do several models look similar? If we can actually narrow it down that will tell us so much about her phones camera then and maybe further help with experiments like those WebSight has been doing.

I also pointed out she doesn't have a case on that phone. Interesting because after iPhone Samsung Galaxy seems to have most cases and are easy to find. Do people not case up their Galaxy's as often? (because I noted you almost never see iPhones without cases anymore. Their builds have gotten a lot more fragile compared to their 3gs and below which were plastic backed or similar, if I recall correctly).

Anyway, just some thoughts I had and agreeing I don't think it's an iPhone. The top of that Galaxy makes more sense as well (iPhone has a black slit for the speaker you'd have up to your ear during a phone call and quite noticeable black circles nearby for the front facing camera and flash).

Actually, one more question- I think it was someone with a Galaxy who stated there's a button on the phone itself they can press to activate the camera or video? I don't recall who posted that now but I think that's also interesting since while you can access the camera pretty quickly on the iPhone you have to use the screen so you couldn't turn the camera on from inside your pocket like you could on a phone with a button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you have better luck than I did. I was going to try, but I got frustrated and gave up after one night. :blushing:

What do you mean? What were you looking for and cross referencing ... meaning, maybe I can help?

What do you mean? What were you looking for and cross referencing ... meaning, maybe I can help?

Me too!! I would love to research anything I can between the two!!

EXCELLENT!! thanks i will check into this too. Like i said before, i just keep thinking about an Iowa link...

Also in reply to a few posts up from yours about figuring out if Libbys phone is an IPhone or not ..wowww some of you really know your phones!! I am utterly useless in that dept..all i could say with any degree of certainty is that it's definitely not a 1880 crank style with Mrs Oleson ringing you out of Walnut Grove lmao. Good job guys keep going.

Sorry to condense unrelated topics in one post but trying to save a lil space and multiple replies

JMO..With regards to the comparisons mentioned between BG & RL..I don't even need to consider the size of their bellies, just looking from the neck up I can tell (imo) that's not a guy who's just a few years away from being 80.

You're right. We only know what LE and the media have allowed us to know about this case, and I've made guesses and formed opinions based on that. Isn't that what websleuths do? Or did I miss the memo--I know that I'm new here.

I truly wasn't being snarky in my earlier reply. My point is, how can any of us form an opinion of the man based on how the media chooses to portray him? Bemused just stated that RL is saying the same thing in interviews and that means he doth protest too much. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. If he was saying different things in interviews that would make someone else suspicious.

MOO

It's hard to believe that a nearly 80 year old man had the physical sense to walk on a high bridge, and hurriedly murder not one, but 2 people all within an hour. And one of the victims was 200 pounds. No less the place they were found is not far from the bridge and no one that afternoon heard anything. Right, got it.

Also, it's possible Abby's mom received a text from her at the near 3:30 time. I do get the sense when she says "heard" that there was some form of communication.

The Albuquerque Journal (abqjournal.com) on 3/1/17 and/or 3/2/17. It was also reported on local CBS, NBC, ABC, and FOX in the local area, and probably at least in Mississippi and Kansas. Can I post his name here? Interestingly, his middle name is Bridges.

I've always wondered if at least aspects of his parole violation actually came from tips as well. I know most think the police were watching him but I'm unsure personally. It also makes loads of sense then regardless of his potential involvement in the murders or not, why they'd definitely arrest and make a big show. Say multiple people either knew he was on parole or did a little sleuthing and were suspicious of him as well (maybe even someone who works at the transfer center for example?) and that's part of why they reported it. Like kind of suspicious he was out driving that day when he's not allowed and given where the bodies were found, etc. maybe he doesn't drive very often either so neighbors or someone in the area found it extra suspicious?

Completely just my opinion and speculation but would it surprise you at all if after those bodies were found some folks in the community started keeping a closer eye on RL? Because it sure wouldn't surprise me. And even more reason to arrest and all when you know others in the community have observed and even reported his PVs, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probation not parole violation.

I agree with a lot you've stated but I also believe there is a lot more smoke with RL that some people are choosing to ignore. Even when there's actions or statements made by LE that raise red flags some seem to ignore them or explain away. IMO, their business but I'm trying to base my opinions on facts we can verify with statements and actions of and by LE. YMMV

From an article linked to in this thread "The grandfather said that he didn't know Abigail Williams but that at first, he wasn't worried about the two friends.
'Family called from Delphi to see if Libby had come to Flora and if we had seen her' he said. 'The first thing on our minds was that she might have ran away, maybe she was trying to get to her mom's [in Kentucky].
'You don't know – a 14-year-old girl, she could have had an argument. Things like that go through your mind.
'Or maybe Abby got into a fight with someone and they were hiding out at her 18-year-old brother's house?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html#ixzz4eLnZTwoH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
What makes this grandfather think Libby would run away from the grandma and grandpa's home in Delphi (Mike Patty's)? According to MP everything was rosy and he always made sure to tell Libby " I love you or something to that affect as she left the house) Just wondering as 2 stories are being given by the 2 grandfathers. JMO
Good point. It could be the two sides not liking each other. It's a mixed family, as they say. Would have been hard for Libby to find a good "fit" for herself in the midst of all those people. Not matter which location she ended up in (IN or KY) she would have had difficult moments when running away to the "other place" would have seemed tempting. That's just human. Sounds like she loved them all but didn't know how to operate as a teenaged satellite. No surprise there. JMO.

I've given up on arguing with people who disagree with me. I've stated my opinion enough times about how I feel about RL and BG being the same person.

Do you have a link to LE saying that the man there had been cleared? What I've read is that "he is not a suspect at this time" In this link, the same thing was said in slightly different words.

http://casscountyonline.com/wp_site/2017/02/state-police-asking-publics-help-carroll-county/

How is that different from
http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

This is MSM saying LE publicly "cleared" the person at the bicycle road search

Delphi police publicly cleared the man from the search warrant on Bicycle Bridge Road, but threats were posted on social media, prompting authorities to again tell people not to harass the man because he was not involved in the killings.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/24/high-publicity-investigation-means-keeping-low-profile/98214716/

I'd like to know the timeline of the 1st search by family members till they finally decided to call in LE at 5:30. Who was all searching and where?
We'd like to know that too, among other things. We're left with little to go on at this point.

I thought phone when i first noticed it, but second zoomed in it looks like a small book/note pad. Jmo

It looks more like a Samsung Galaxy to me because I don't see the iconic circle button on bottom, IF that's the bottom.
a1084208f5a3aeca2550776387e19c71.jpg
00a8e5efe4e17ac96ee8caed0e6f1ae2.jpg
e6b9f3c8601b7acf2457b31e630c9d66.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The Albuquerque Journal (abqjournal.com) on 3/1/17 and/or 3/2/17. It was also reported on local CBS, NBC, ABC, and FOX in the local area, and probably at least in Mississippi and Kansas. Can I post his name here? Interestingly, his middle name is Bridges.
who are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member