IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA.

He's been accused and arrested... not convicted, so... it's not easy (for me at this moment) to link him to BG.

Whether he's related to this case or not, it really shows how desperate we are for new info. It gets frustrating after months of talking about the same old things day after day.
This happens in a lot of cases.

Is there a list of people who searched on the 14th?

Yes it looks like he has a band aid on it. Recovering from a broken nose from about 2 months ago? Jmo

I am not sure why he (or anyone else) would have a band aid on a nose that was broken two months ago...

"It takes about 6 weeks for nasal bones to heal fully, but you can resume normal activity after an injury in 1-2 weeks. I would avoid contact sports (basketball) for 6-8 wks after a fracture." (source)

I'm sure LE are 10 steps ahead of us on this one. No doubt they are looking at him...Like Nin said, they could have already ruled him out because of the fire fighting. I mean, there are pics and video, right?

I hope we don't get grounded for talking about this. :scared:

Hey, if anything, we had something NEW to ponder for a few minutes.

Fire company wasn't called until 4:20, that sounds like a solid alibi but is it? IMO

Whether he's related to this case or not, it really shows how desperate we are for new info. It gets frustrating after months of talking about the same old things day after day.

Excellent point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I found the landscaping FB, but not his personal one. You all have extra magic skills. :scared:

You said it Whiskers! I can never find FB or Twitter or Instagram accounts! I can barely find news links.

I have a term for that extra special gift that so many here seem to have - I call it Lickity-Split Linkability - and I do not have it.
:gaah:

Would fire crews ever use the high bridge for training purposes? Or probably not because it's owned by CSX?

ADMIN NOTE: As Lafayette is about 25 minute drive from Delphi I see why you are all interested in the recent story about a volunteer firefighter's arrest for SA.

Here's the rub. Can anyone link to LE or any Main Stream Media report from authorities that state the victims in this case were sexually assaulted? No. Because no such info has been released.

So for now - the firefighter is off the table.

Absolutely!

Just a general head's up to everyone -- if the news links don't work sometimes it's probably because they are for local people - I have had success opening them in a "private" or "incognito" window.

And, as an aside I am now seeing "Summer BG" everywhere now. Same pants and all but no coat and just a t-shirt. Sigh. Also, I saw one yesterday with white areas on his work boots and it was like paint or some other construction goop so maybe that is what is on real BG's shoes?

MOO etc

What I have learned from this quick FF detour is that, based on the video stills we have seen, many think BG could be a 77 year-old man as well as a 27 year-old man.
Not being snarky at all; what I am trying to say is that these two photos are simply nowhere near clear/recognizable/distinguishing/etcetera enough for one to try and identify Abby and Libby's murderer.

MOO

Would fire crews ever use the high bridge for training purposes? Or probably not because it's owned by CSX?
Delphi has a high water rescue team. It is possible (I think likely) that they have trained at Deer Creek and possibly even at or on the bridge itself. There is another bridge further south on Deer Creek but those are active tracks so it might be prohibitive to train on them.

Just a general head's up to everyone -- if the news links don't work sometimes it's probably because they are for local people - I have had success opening them in a "private" or "incognito" window.

And, as an aside I am now seeing "Summer BG" everywhere now. Same pants and all but no coat and just a t-shirt. Sigh. Also, I saw one yesterday with white areas on his work boots and it was like paint or some other construction goop so maybe that is what is on real BG's shoes?

MOO etc

LMAO "SUMMER BG" that hit my funny bone...I am already envisioning the barrage of altered photos...Acid trip Mr. Potato Head with Short Shorts on... :laughing: :gasp:
:laughcry:

I'm coming out of lurking mode to say a few things. One, is that I have a hard time believing that locals didn't know about Delphi's historic trails and the Monon High Bridge in a community of less than 3,000 people. That is very surprising to me, if true. I grew up in a community of about 8,000 and our little park that was named after a local man who was an avid outdoorsman and philanthropist, is known to almost everyone I know and it is hardly historical and isn't nearly as spectacular as that bridge appears to be after viewing it on several YouTube videos. I live about an hour away, in each direction, from the Adirondack Park and almost everyone I know can name at least one lake, several camping spots, hiking trails or the name of a mountain (that they have most likely climbed). I also have a hard time believing that someone other than a local, or at least someone within the surrounding school districts would have any knowledge whatsoever regarding an unscheduled half-day of school (meaning it would not be listed on a school calendar if Delphi does indeed publish and mail them out to the parents/guardians of school children like most districts I know of do). How would someone who was not at least from the area know this? Is it known when it was decided that Feb. 13th would be a half-day? I certainly do apologize if that question has been answered and also mean no offense to anyone, in any way, at all with regards to my disbelief of a few things. Back to hiding out now. Rest In Peace Libby and Abby and may justice be served in your honor and memory and that your families and friends find comfort in one another each and every day. I wish you all peace and safety.

What makes you think locals didn't know about it? It has been mentioned in multiple articles that it is a popular place for teens to hang out and for other people to walk and hike. (Not trying to be snarky--just wondering what led you to think that.)

When they searched on 3/10 around the pickup, it looked like they were searching the grain bin but I believe their focus was not the bin but his pickup. There is an old barn there and they can be seen looking around that and back again on 3/17 during the big all day search they can be seen with a dog around that barn. It's not RL'S property. I don't know if they searched any more of the Mears property.
Had his truck been there all along? Did he park it across the road since his probation or did that start happening since the murders? Was it usually in the barn to hide it? Had someone been going in that barn for other reasons? Or did he see someone hanging around that barn?
Maybe RL had identified the BG right away and that's why his answer was so odd to the reporter, I have never seen anyone that looks like that. Prepared statement?
So the grain silo was searched on 3/10, which isn't RL property. Was there a SW for that then ? Is the grain silo on Mears property? And the barn you are talking about? If not RL property, they must have had a separate SW for that IMO.

OT: I hope it's ok to ask this as it's a bit slow. It's relating to criminal records, but not this case.

Can you search all criminal record cases free of charge? Or does it differ from state to state?

I am going to write a few posts over the next few days to try and clear up lingering questions people might have about some of the images related to the investigation.

In other words, how do you know what is real and what is a so-called "artifact" in the images?

There are many different sources of image artifacts and many different reasons for them. But generally it means something that shows up in the image, but wasn't there in the real world when the camera took the photo/video.

Compression artifacts are features in the image that appear due to the compression algorithm used when saving the image to get a smaller file size. JPEG images sometimes use a 'Quality' factor:
  • 1 = small file size and bad image quality
  • 100 = large file size and excellent image quality
For the lower compression quality images, you will notice a few things: blocking artifacts (8x8 pixel squares) and color artifacts (loss of color definition or appearance of color in places it shouldn't be).

attachment.php

Sharpening artifacts can occur when an image is sharpened for better visual display. Even though many regions of the image can look better, there may be some that look over sharpened and give the impression that things exist in the image that are not really there.
attachment.php

The original image I used for the above examples are from the article here:
http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

Next post, I was going to describe the difference between the original Snapchat and ISP video still images and the ones in news articles.

Attachments

• quality.PNG
    quality.PNG
    226 KB · Views: 742
  • sharpen.PNG
    sharpen.PNG
    304.4 KB · Views: 750
LMAO "SUMMER BG" that hit my funny bone...I am already envisioning the barrage of altered photos...Acid trip Mr. Potato Head with Short Shorts on... :laughing: :gasp:

I'm still having nightmares of that altered pic of BG from yesterday that looked like BatBoy. (if anyone knows who that is.) :scared:

And gladiator sandals...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads