IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that there have been a lot of insinuations/comments dogging LE and their competence. Libby's mother, in the recent "Delphi Daughters" special, as well as Mike Patty, say they believe in Law Enforcement and the FBI. I do think LE is doing everything they possibly can to find who killed Abby and Libby.

So, with all the technology an LE committed to this case, how on earth is he still not identified? Like Foxfire said in the past about other killers, "there's a reason he's gone undetected for so long."

Oh how I miss Foxfire's posts. What a great sleuther he was. He could peel through all the noise and see what some of us missed...right under our noses. And speaking of which, I think this Perp is right under everyone's nose. That's why people can't see them, they are right there helping hang posters, crying, consoling, and the sort. Might even be reading this thread for all we know.

The fact these girls were murdered right around Valentine's day certainly can't be overlooked. This is someone who felt that women had "done him wrong" and he viciously despises them. Maybe someone who is paying out alot of alimony and child support, and loudly complains about it. If he hasn't murdered before, I'd say he has a history of domestic violence, and probably molestation. He doesn't see women as human beings, so probably frequents prostitutes alot. He might have even murdered a prostitute. He probably had mommy issues growing up, and this is the manifestation of that hatred for his mother.
I think this Perp is someone very close to one of the families, and will be arrested as quickly as all the forensic work is complete, and the DA has their ducks in a row.

Wow, how's that for Sunday morning armchair amateur speculation? We'll see how close my amateur profile comes.

That's not a tweet, that is a facebook post.

Ha--wondered why I couldn't find it on Twitter.

Does anyone have a link to the post? (And keep in mind that Facebook times/dates are configurable.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been sleuthing this case since it began and came across a person of interest. To me he looks similar to Bridge Guy. Not sure if similar in looks is enough. What would u do?

I wonder that with number of tips - 15K-16K last I heard - if that in itself hasn't created a haystack hiding the proverbial needle. Somewhere in those tips might be the killer and he's hiding in plain sight.

Yes, that is my theory as well. This is not a stranger, IM amateur O.

I wonder that with number of tips - 15K-16K last I heard - if that in itself hasn't created a haystack hiding the proverbial needle. Somewhere in those tips might be the killer and he's hiding in plain sight.

I think he has hunted there before (I feel like I'm stuck in a time warp, like a broken record, or ground hog day, saying the same thing over and over...)

I wonder if there's anything here in these threads that hold the key!! There's gotta be sooomething!!? I'm so frustrated I could cry right now.

If you quote Spirits post you see the link then and then only. We were discussing it that some of us don't see the twitter link in Spirits post and we don't know why atm.
Eta Germany just posted it above. Thx germany.

Thank you for looping me in!

I've been sleuthing this case since it began and came across a person of interest. To me he looks similar to Bridge Guy. Not sure if similar in looks is enough. What would u do?

Standby for answer!! Typing

If you want to call it in, here's the information below. Re: your question, I'll let some others weigh in first.

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Audio loop http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

SGT. KIM RILEY, INDIANA STATE POLICE (via telephone) with CNN re: three posts in the image on the bridge

Rsbm

There is nothing new in the Delphi case. [video=twitter;858660230254788608]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/858660230254788608[/video]

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Right now just about every man in the Delphi area looks like BG. Before I would muddy the waters with one more tip in the more than 16,000 they already have, I would ask myself if there was anything besides their physical appearance that makes them suspicious. My opinion is that the pix of BG was released so that someone that knows him would recognize him. I feel it is far too general to recognized by the public.

There is nothing new in the Delphi case. [video=twitter;858660230254788608]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/858660230254788608[/video]

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

:banghead:

Morning :coffee:

I have mentioned this thought several times in other posts, but wanted to mention it again since we have new members and guests joining us, and it is still on the forefront of my mind.

I strongly suspect that whoever killed Abby and Libby views child *advertiser censored* and I suspect that LE might suspect this as well, moo. This factor of (child) *advertiser censored* seems to be a common element/link with such perps. As discussed in the very early threads, I do think there is a connection somewhere to the dark web, which is why I think BG might be fairly technically savvy.

All JMO.

Child *advertiser censored* is not limited to the dark web. Why do you suggest that's where he might have been viewing it?

Right now just about every man in the Delphi area looks like BG. Before I would muddy the waters with one more tip in the more than 16,000 they already have, I would ask myself if there was anything besides their physical appearance that makes them suspicious. My opinion is that the pix of BG was released so that someone that knows him would recognize him. I feel it is far too general to recognized by the public.

I respectfully disagree. I think someone *has* recognized him, and maybe even alerted LE. But LE wants to make darn sure they have enough forensic data to get a conviction before they arrest; those tests take alot of time, and then the DA has to review. The other scenario (and one that happens frequently I think), is that a family member has recognized the Perp, but doesn't want to bring the spotlight of shame to their family. The exposure. Or of course, it could be fear. There is no guarantee of a conviction, and that could weigh heavily on the mind of the informer; it could be pure fear. All ponderings and speculation of course.

Submit it to LE, let them sort it out. Follow your gut.

Oh--and I think I understand what happened. It is an UPDATE added to the top of a story that was posted on 2/13.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If it was an update from the previous 13th then why are there comments under the article dated the 13th and not the 14th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member