IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(what did I miss that was erased? I think Sprite posted it. Lots of thanks, but I can't see the post.)

[video=twitter;858679155239661568]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/858679155239661568[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏Verifizierter Account @AlexisMcAdamsTV 28. Apr.

Shelby County officials working w/ other agencies to investigate a string of gun & car thefts. So far < 6 cars & 18 guns have been stolen.

http://fox59.com/2017/04/28/shelby-county-officials-investigate-string-of-gun-and-car-thefts/
SHELBY COUNTY, IND. &#8211; Shelby County deputies are searching for a group of people involved in a crime spree in the area. One of the men tried to break into a car overnight, with an undercover officer inside. That led to a five hour search and delayed school. Now, police need your help tracking down that group of men.

&#8220;There is more than one suspect, possibly four that are doing it at the same time. I don&#8217;t think it is the first time for these people and they are good at hiding out,&#8221; said Shelby County Sheriff Dennis Parks.
-.-.-
Might be this action perhaps???

(what did I miss that was erased? I think Sprite posted it. Lots of thanks, but I can't see the post.)
If you quote Spirits post you see the link then and then only. We were discussing it that some of us don't see the twitter link in Spirits post and we don't know why atm.
Eta Germany just posted it above. Thx germany.

If you quote Spirits post you see the link then and then only. We were discussing it that some of us don't see the twitter link in Spirits post and we don't know why atm.
Eta Germany just posted it above. Thx germany.

With my reply it did change back and forth .... :confused: I'm on my laptop.

Doesn't mean though if there was a tipster out there,other county, that it wasn't credible imo I'm keeping my faith in that.and heck why would they tell us if the gathering was about the girls, especially if it was sensitive info, and they are keeping so much close to the vest, which I agree with. They realize people see cars there and people listen to scanners. Imo always

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

This is by know means directed at anyone in particular and most certainly not you, probably more to the broad range of social media in general.....but I can certainly understand why nobody from Delphi is speaking to the media other than immediate family members during prearranged broadcasts with LE.

The reason is because without a doubt they'd immediately become a SM suspect and have their personal lives searched, interpreted and misinterpreted by a bunch of anonymous people.

In my opinion that's very unfortunate because sometimes the additional focus on a case can be helpful to LE in seeking leads.

My opinion only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I remember seeing comments and or opinions that one of the girls may have been carrying a backpack? As we know Abby wasn&#8217;t wearing one in the snapchat photo taken by Libby on the bridge. I also take note of all LE&#8217;s statements and actions. IMO If BG has a backpack, he didn&#8217;t throw it away and it&#8217;s not just laying around. This item will be tucked out of the way in a secure place, again JMO.

For the organized offender the souvenir constitutes a "trophy." A good read and source: http://practicalhomicide.com/Research/psexsad.htm

We want to look at any aspect of what somebody might have seen," Riley said, adding that if someone saw a person throwing away a backpack, they'd be interested in tracking that down, too. - Indiana State Police Kim Riley. Source: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/20/police-look-outside-delphi-suspect/98158706/. :thinking:

If anyone needs something new to sleuth, we can use help transcribing downstairs in the scanner thread. :earson:
I'm having more fun up here reading about Holy Wars , Music Wars, Dream interpretations, wizards, fairies and psychics thanks. Also, I don't have the technology but big thanks to all who do have it and who do help down there. Much appreciated.

I was just thinking about that wording of "killed on the 13th" versus "died on the 13th" this morning Shiressleuth. I still believe there is wiggle room between the two statements given that we have two different dates for their obituaries. And, yes, I completely understand that families may choose. But it is also possible that the families just went with what the coroner's report (possibly) indicated.

Example: two people were killed in a car crash on Monday night - one was pronounced dead at the scene, the other died later in the hospital (which could have ended up being the early morning hours of Tuesday). I think a report might say that both people were killed on Monday but died at different times.

I could be wrong and that's okay. Not meaning to frustrate people, just thinking out loud.

I don't think they would put that someone was killed on a day other than the one on which they died (is that the proper grammar? :blushing:). Under those circumstances, I think they use the term "was fatally injured" rather than "was killed". MOO

ETA: Just realized someone else already said basically the same thing. Sorry for the repitition.

Morning :coffee:

I have mentioned this thought several times in other posts, but wanted to mention it again since we have new members and guests joining us, and it is still on the forefront of my mind.

I strongly suspect that whoever killed Abby and Libby views child *advertiser censored* and I suspect that LE might suspect this as well, moo. This factor of (child) *advertiser censored* seems to be a common element/link with such perps. As discussed in the very early threads, I do think there is a connection somewhere to the dark web, which is why I think BG might be fairly technically savvy.

All JMO.

I've seen a few comments asking why the police haven't released more and thought I'd give an opinion.
I think the police supplied the best enhanced pics from the video they could and the clearest audio they have.
My humble opinion of course

Yes, I don't have a link at hand but one was the fairly recent sound cloud interview. That's precisely what was stated.

I'm not sure why there appears to be a mounting belief that LE is withholding information that would help solve the case because in my opinion that offers the suggestion they're incompetent.

The creeping distrust of LE, I also find concerning, when people don't believe what they say.

Yes, I don't have a link at hand but one was the fairly recent sound cloud interview. That's precisely what was stated.

I'm not sure why there appears to be a mounting belief that LE is withholding information that would help solve the case because in my opinion that offers the suggestion they're incompetent.

The creeping distrust of LE, I also find concerning, when people don't believe what they say.

I agree that there have been a lot of insinuations/comments dogging LE and their competence. Libby's mother, in the recent "Delphi Daughters" special, as well as Mike Patty, say "they believe in Law Enforcement and the FBI". I do think LE is doing everything they possibly can to find who killed Abby and Libby, "hold them acountable for their actions", and get a "monster" off the streets.

So, with all the technology and LE committed to this case, how on earth is he still not identified? Like Foxfire said in the past about other killers, "there's a reason he's gone undetected for so long."

Last night I was watching a Forensic Files episode about a bomber in the 90s who was planting random pipe bombs in Grand Junction, CO (different type of crime, of course). He had written a letter about being rejected by women and not having a girl on Valentines Day. Again, maybe Valentine's Day is significant, maybe not. Again, our Late Great Foxfire used to say "there's a reason for the seasons".

Sorry to bring up the same thoughts again, I just don't know what else to do.

Last night I was watching a Forensic Files episode about a bomber in the 90s who was planting random pipe bombs in Grand Junction, CO (different type of crime, of course). He had written a letter about being rejected by women and not having a girl on Valentines Day. Again, maybe Valentine's Day is significant, maybe not. Again, our Late Great Foxfire used to say "there's a reason for the seasons".

Sorry to bring up the same thoughts again, I just don't know what else to do.

No, I had thought about this early on and then had forgotten about the possible connection to Valentine's Day. It's worth bringing up again as it might mean something.

Does anyone here watch Forensic Files episodes? That show gives how LE, and other criminal personnel are able to gather clues, decipher them by using Forensics. It's a very good show FWIW. I think it will be Forensics that will help solve this case. JMO BG had to have slipped up somewhere.

(Every day! I've probably seen every episode multiple times and refer to it constantly, lol. FF is also now on Netflix.)

I agree that there have been a lot of insinuations/comments dogging LE and their competence. Libby's mother, in the recent "Delphi Daughters" special, as well as Mike Patty, say they believe in Law Enforcement and the FBI. I do think LE is doing everything they possibly can to find who killed Abby and Libby.

So, with all the technology an LE committed to this case, how on earth is he still not identified? Like Foxfire said in the past about other killers, "there's a reason he's gone undetected for so long."

I wonder that with number of tips - 15K-16K last I heard - if that in itself hasn't created a haystack hiding the proverbial needle. Somewhere in those tips might be the killer and he's hiding in plain sight.

After watching the special and hearing Mike Patty talk about hunting there I am more inclined to believe there is a strong hunting connection. The camo cap lends itself to that imo, as well as possible military, not that everyone in the world who has a camp cap is a hunter or ex military.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member