IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the enhanced pics there is now a separate image discussion thread at the beginning of this one. (For newbies who don't know this specifically.)

Which BTW thank you mods for creating that thread. I think it turned out to be great and I'm excited to have an area for more narrow focus with the help of the digital imaging expert(s) in there. I hope more people will join us there, and maybe repost their individual image manipulations there.

IMAGE discussion thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...gail-Williams-13-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi

Child *advertiser censored* is not limited to the dark web. Why do you suggest that's where he might have been viewing it?

Big Q, one question for me was whether BG used a phone (his own) to record the girls after or during. Would he keepsake the photo from a disposable camera, and toss the phone, or upload the contents over the Ethernet. It is a possibility pictures exist somewhere out there. I would guess a special task force is combing their avenues and existing databanks for any such clue. It seems to be in vogue to record crime as it occurs.

Regarding the enhanced pics there is now a separate image discussion thread at the beginning of this one. (For newbies who don't know this specifically.)

Not all discussion, that's not quite what Tricia's post said. Can you find a copy of it?

(Speculation, thinking out loud, maybe visiting a sibling, or elderly parents in the area. Or a kid of whom he doesn't have custody? Kid's birthday? Or of course working in the area, to which we have posted numerous possibilites. So going back to that, not afraid of heights...

I think maybe a good angle would be for LE to address companies in another PC by saying if you have an employee who was sent out to this area on a job on this day... (maybe he is self employed, if so then, if you had any construction as a client, etc etc.)...sorry I'm all over the place....railroad, maybe played on the tracks a kid...
Yes good idea and I also think they should get the late night media like Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel or Seth Meyers as well as Ellen in the daytime to have a short message and picture of BG and the girls and ask for help. Chances the perp is watching one of those when he can't sleep and it might surprise himself to see his picture in there. A lot of people don't follow the regular news shows.

Yeah, I think they just added the update to the beginning of that story. But the original story was posted on the 13th, so it shows as that. (Which would come out to the 14th, with the five-hour time difference.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hadn't clicked the full edit history :facepalm:

RTV6 (WRTV - Indianapolis)
February 14 at 6:24pm ·
SAD UPDATE: The missing 13-year-old girls in Carroll County have been found, but Assistant Delphi Fire Chief Curtis Borden told RTV6 that "it's not good." http://bit.ly/2kGR6GT

So 1:24pm that update was posted. Nothing to see here, just FB editing

Big Q, one question for me was whether BG used a phone (his own) to record the girls after or during. Would he keepsake the photo from a disposable camera, and toss the phone, or upload the contents over the Ethernet. It is a possibility pictures exist somewhere out there. I would guess a special task force is combing their avenues and existing databanks for any such clue. It seems to be in vogue to record crime as it occurs.
Some threads back this was speculated as to why the billboards have huge pictures of the girls and smaller of the murderer. To identify them more than him.

They have a thread on this same section of forum "Located". Would link it but my WS is acting up.

I didn't know where to look to see if anything had been posted. Thanks so much to all who replied. So heartbreaking!

When you have interviewed 500 or so individuals, executing more than a dozen search warrants, 70 subpoenas, and have 50-60 POIs - it doesn't suggest incompetence. What is does suggest is that not enough information has been released to cause a person out there to make a tip that leads to the perpetrator(s) of this crime.

It also suggests that LE does not have the slightest clue as to who the perpetrator(s) are. It also suggests that LE may have a specific interpretation of the flow of the crime that is biased or based on a misinterpretation of the evidence they have e.g. they have over valued one piece of evidence that causes them to define the crime a certain way and discounted other evidence which would define the crime differently.

At this point, I am inclined to believe that LE has been trying to fit square pegs into round holes. I believe that there is something unusual about this case and that LE does not understand just how it fits - I mean zero clue.

There are so many aspects of this case that have not been asked about by the media nor divulged by LE. It is not the case that each and every one of those aspects is so critical and required to be kept secret as to not compromise the case. Just offer up one of them and keep the rest secret. But LE refuses to do so in the mistaken belief that they are going to get some tip that ties information not divulged to the case. If that has not happened after 16,000 tips it isn't going to happen any time soon. So all of LE's secrets have NO VALUE whatsoever so far. Zip. Nada. Zilch. Worthless. Those secrets won't have any value until they find the perpetrator(s).

Somewhere out there is a person that can hand up the name, address, etc. of the perpetrator(s) in an instant but they are lacking enough information to convince themselves that they should make that tip. LE can alleviate that by releasing more information. Because short of having more information the person that would be able to provide the tip that leads to arrest and conviction will NEVER do so.

LE has a tendency to be arrogant, and when they are being recklessly arrogant it looks pretty much the same as incompetence - it is hard to tell the difference. This usually manifests itself when LE attempts to project confidence in the face of not having the slightest idea. It would be much more helpful if LE were to become a bit more humble and less of strutting around like roosters in the barnyard.

All of this is just my opinion.

The one big thing I have noticed is no women in sight on the investigation team . I admit I may have missed them but as it relates to two murdered girls I would have thought there would be more female faces. Also, and I know we have talked the aris of this but if one of the girls died after midnight, it would explain the devastation felt by LE, as they did not treat it as an Amber alert and called the search off at midnight. I still do not understand that tbh.
Eta. While I'm on the criticising LE bandwagon, it is about time they released TOD, COD and confirm if they were murdered where they were found or off site. As you say J there's not much point holding it back now.

The other night I had a very creepy old pervert try to get my phone number. He busted out an old flip phone. Maybe BG has his own camera/old phone for trophy pics...just a thought.

How do I delete my original post? As I didn't know about clicking history on the news story Sorry

How do I delete my original post? As I didn't know about clicking history on the news story Sorry
Why delete it?You caught something that hadn't been caught before.Good work,even if it did turn out to be nothing.

Nice find Peace.

It's not correct as you have to look up chat history from RTV6's FB page. I didn't know that. I'm trying to delete this post. Computer savvy I'm not lol Sorry for the mix up But that's the pic I found on a Google search. So can't believe Google

The one big thing I have noticed is no women in sight on the investigation team . I admit I may have missed them but as it relates to two murdered girls I would have thought there would be more female faces. Also, and I know we have talked the aris of this but if one of the girls died after midnight, it would explain the devastation felt by LE, as they did not treat it as an Amber alert and called the search off at midnight. I still do not understand that tbh.
Eta. While I'm on the criticising LE bandwagon, it is about time they released TOD, COD and confirm if they were murdered where they were found or off site. As you say J there's not much point holding it back now.
Possibly there is a technical miscarriage that could be litigated in court if the public was made aware of a later death, and it is sealed to allow impartiality in case a trial occurs for malfeasance against LE or Rescue?

Morning :coffee:

I have mentioned this thought several times in other posts, but wanted to mention it again since we have new members and guests joining us, and it is still on the forefront of my mind.

I strongly suspect that whoever killed Abby and Libby views child *advertiser censored* and I suspect that LE might suspect this as well, moo. This factor of (child) *advertiser censored* seems to be a common element/link with such perps. As discussed in the very early threads, I do think there is a connection somewhere to the dark web, which is why I think BG might be fairly technically savvy.

All JMO.

Child *advertiser censored* is not limited to the dark web. Why do you suggest that's where he might have been viewing it?

Jmo if LE had a serious suspect they would not ask for more tips, when they have been overrun with "tips". Working through the kinds of tips and calls LE talked about is time-consuming and tedious. And most of them (the tips) are suggestions, ideas and recounts of dreams or visions.

I don't completely disagree with your line of thought, but I feel that LE needs more than one tip about a viable supspect to build a case and make an arrest. They may very well already have the name of the killer on their tip list, but need more tips to narrow the focus. For example, one person might phone in to report that they think BG resembles somebody they know--lets call him 'Person A'. I think LE has about 16000 of these types of tips because BG looks like a generic white male. He could by anyone's dad, son, brother, husband, neighbour etc. Lots of guys resembe him.

LE needs more tips about this person though to really narrow their focus and create a strong POI. If someone else phoned in to report that 'Person A' missed work on February13th and 14th, than that might lead more credence to the orignial tip about him. Or if 'Person A' suddenly changed his appearance. Or 'Person A' recently disposed of a weapon, or 'Person A' was in Delphi on the 13th for a job etc... Any one of these tips in isolation means very little, but when all of the tips are put together they point strongly towards 'Person A'.

Sorry to be longwinded. I just have hope that LE asking for more tips is actually a good sign. They have suggested that this is a complex case, and that they have some key pieces of the puzzle, but need more to solve it.

Due to the aspect of murder and possible violence.

I can't delete my earlier post mix up because someone else edited it to include the link to FB article. Thanks for adding the link :)

Does anyone here watch Forensic Files episodes? That show gives how LE, and other criminal personnel are able to gather clues, decipher them by using Forensics. It's a very good show FWIW. I think it will be Forensics that will help solve this case. JMO BG had to have slipped up somewhere.

More re: Forensic Files, I have been wanting to post about this for a while but keep forgetting. I also posted this in our image discussion thread:

I recently saw an episode of Forensic Files, (it might have been episode 2 on the Netflix Collection (1)), and they used "photogammetry" to estimate a perp's height...(oh I remember now, it was a grainy image from a store's surveillance cameras (the husband was the killer, big surprise, anyway))...when they were doing that I was like , "cool, we're/they're doing the same thing on WS in Abby's and Libby's case". So, if that's her jacket, as mentioned, where does that put his height?

Glad to have you knowledgeable and talented folks here working with these images.

http://www.photogrammetry.com/
software resources at the above link:

Photogrammetry

"Photogrammetryis the science of making measurements from photographs, especially for recovering the exact positions of surface points. It may also be used to recover the motion pathways of designated reference points on any moving object, on its components, and in the immediately adjacent environment. Photogrammetric analysis may be applied to one photograph, or may use high-speed photography and remote sensing to detect, measure and record complex 2-D and 3-D motion fields (see also*sonar,*radar,*lidar, etc.). Photogrammetry feeds measurements from remote sensing and the results of imagery analysis into computational models in an attempt to successively estimate, with increasing accuracy, the actual, 3-D relative motions within the researched field."
*more at link
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photogrammetry

Yes good idea and I also think they should get the late night media like Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel or Seth Meyers as well as Ellen in the daytime to have a short message and picture of BG and the girls and ask for help. Chances the perp is watching one of those when he can't sleep and it might surprise himself to see his picture in there. A lot of people don't follow the regular news shows.
Does anyone reading this have a connection to the networks or to someone like Mark Klass who could make this happen? Nancy Grace would be able to help also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18