IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kind of how the IP address stuff works, people can use VPN's and other methods to mask identities online. It would be difficult for LE to track people on, say, SnapChat who were involved in this case, if they've covered their online tracks.

It's actually very simple to do.

Thanks for the reply! So it is possible BG catfished the girls and left no trace as well as accessing the dark web to possibly view or post images?

You are touching on something I mentioned in an earlier post too. There is someone who *knows* this guy but isn't speaking up. Shame, fear of the spotlight and scandal, fear, some sort of misguided "loyalty"? Who knows. But I bet they can't sleep at night. Karma karma karma...

The fear can be very legitimate if it's an abusiveness situation.....which is one if the reasons I think trust in LE is essential. Imagine what might happen when LE contacts the male. Who's he going to blame for tipping of LE, regardless if he's guilty or innocent. I have no idea how that's handled but sadly, I'd imagine it's a fairly common situation. It makes their job even tougher.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In my humble opinion rumours that the case is already solved is harmful to the investigation because it's entirely contrary to LE asking for "new leads". If people cannot take the word of LE to be truthful, then that's another issue entirely but it clearly impacts on their effectiveness.

"Sgt. Riley says investigators remain focused and confident as they continue to sort through the thousands of tips that have come in. He said the volume has gone down over the weeks, but they are still receiving between 100-125 new tips each day.

Roughly 10 different agencies remain actively involved in the investigation and between 20 and 30 investigators continue working on the case each day, sorting through tips, searching for new leads and interviewing people based on the information they’ve received."
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...iews-later-still-no-suspects-in-girls-murders

If someone withholds potentially important information(e.g. Tips and leads) based on the opinion of a random person on Websleuths, Websleuths itself is harmful to the investigation. We are here to share our perspectives and seek feedback from each other regarding an unsolved double homicide investigation. That was my understanding at least.

This is another reason I believe there is more than one guilty party. I think they could be sure of identify of BG but the DNA they have isn't his. Yet they know he participated in the murders. They need someone to roll on him. Clearly that's a dangerous thing they are asking someone to do, not worth $240K.

Again...I'm with you in your thinking

That's kind of how the IP address stuff works, people can use VPN's and other methods to mask identities online. It would be difficult for LE to track people on, say, SnapChat who were involved in this case, if they've covered their online tracks.

It's actually very simple to do.
The Oakland County Prosecutor in Michigan was interviewed last week and she said that LE can find anything posted online even if it was hidden or deleted. It was a warning to online predators and others.

More quotes April 13th, updated April 19, 2017

"It’s been a constant struggle for investigators to keep rumors and fake information about the case from spreading.

State police have had to debunk dozens of arrest rumors, including multiple recurring ones that connect the man who owns the property where the girls were found, Ron Logan, to their murders........"

"......Investigators say calls spiked after Patty’s plea, but they have yet to find that one key piece of information that leads them to their suspect.

“We are still trying to narrow it down to the one person or persons responsible for this terrible crime,” said Sgt. Riley.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...iews-later-still-no-suspects-in-girls-murders

The video had EW listed as " a friend" of Abby Williams. He looked older.... I was wondering about father maybe? MOO

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

From Liberty's grandfather, Dennis Bridge-
'Family called from Delphi to see if Libby had come to Flora and if we had seen her' he said. 'The first thing on our minds was that she might have ran away, maybe she was trying to get to her mom's [in Kentucky].
'You don't know – a 14-year-old girl, she could have had an argument. Things like that go through your mind. Or maybe Abby got into a fight with someone and they were hiding out at her 18-year-old brother's house?'
https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...er-one-murdered-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html

After watching the special and hearing Mike Patty talk about hunting there I am more inclined to believe there is a strong hunting connection. The camo cap lends itself to that imo, as well as possible military, not that everyone in the world who has a camp cap is a hunter or ex military.

MP said he has hunted there ?

I take the blame for any creek house discussion. I thought RL said either Greek house or creek house. Apparently it was neither and I was mishearing him say "brick" house.

I just have a sneaking suspicion that RL was involved. But I also think that BG isn't RL that they knew each other and really both took chances in this horrible crime. Maybe BG was the one who cornered them and led them to that spot where RL was waiting, thus making it easier for both of them to be manipulated. Whatever happened it was a horrible crime and I am hoping there is a breakthrough soon. Those poor girls, I pray their families find peace as well as their souls. Something will come up, I feel like when it comes to a crime as horrible as this something- or someone will break.

All IMO*

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
given that the search took place at his house six weeks ago and the police have yet to clear him publicly clear him i think it is quite plausible that he was involved in some way.

I take the blame for any creek house discussion. I thought RL said either Greek house or creek house. Apparently it was neither and I was mishearing him say "brick" house.

Jmo nothing in RL's 70+ years indicates he would murder children. Seems like he would have had some history of viewing *advertiser censored*, peeping, etc...at the very least. Poor man is an alcoholic who tends to choose the wrong words when speaking under duress and has the misfortune of living where the bodies were found. Yes, he is a criminal in his way but not this way.
how do you know that he doesn't view *advertiser censored*? he could be a *advertiser censored* addict for all we know. The fact is we simply don't know.

After watching the special and hearing Mike Patty talk about hunting there I am more inclined to believe there is a strong hunting connection. The camo cap lends itself to that imo, as well as possible military, not that everyone in the world who has a camp cap is a hunter or ex military.

wait. what?! MP said he has hunted on this trail ?

Thanks for the reply! So it is possible BG catfished the girls and left no trace as well as accessing the dark web to possibly view or post images?

I think if BG had catfished either or both of the girls there would be a record on their phones or computers somewhere. Even if LE couldn't figure out who BG was there would be some evidence of contact.

The images could be shared and viewed on the web or the dark web. I would hate to have the job of searching for them. :(

I don't think any of us can say what an LE officer would or wouldn't do in this type of investigation. LE is trained to implement various investigative strategies in response to myriad murder situations. I am not a law enforcement officer. I am just attempting to analyze LE's actions to draw my own opinions/conclusions. "Optimism isn't high" is a vague statement. I don't know what LE knows or doesn't know, but I know it is a lot more than we do, so I trust their expertise. These are just my own thoughts on the matter.

I may be wishful thinking but I am hoping the vague statement "Optimism isn't high" is a play on counterintelligence some sort of PSYOPS action. This would keep the suspect(s) in a calmer state while collecting more evidence.

More quotes April 13th, updated April 19, 2017

"It’s been a constant struggle for investigators to keep rumors and fake information about the case from spreading.

State police have had to debunk dozens of arrest rumors, including multiple recurring ones that connect the man who owns the property where the girls were found, Ron Logan, to their murders........"

"......Investigators say calls spiked after Patty’s plea, but they have yet to find that one key piece of information that leads them to their suspect.

“We are still trying to narrow it down to the one person or persons responsible for this terrible crime,” said Sgt. Riley.

If someone knows who BG is and wants to remain anonymous because it is someone close to them and they are afraid of retribution they should have a lawyer call in their tip so that they have proof and can get the reward. They would have to be interviewed by LE of course but this could be done discreetly too. I think most people would donate some of the reward money to the families of the girls.

Let me try this again I keep trying to post and it quadruple quotes multiple long posts and then doesn't let me post my link either..

Last night they replayed a 48 Hours episode titled Killer Apps in which they highlighted Kik and its role in Nicole Lovell murder. here is the link so you may watch the episode if you wish. I hope it works this time

[video=dailymotion;x4unmi5]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4unmi5[/video]

Let me try this again I keep trying to post and it quadruple quotes multiple long posts and then doesn't let me post my link either..

Last night they replayed a 48 Hours episode titled Killer Apps in which they highlighted Kik and its role in Nicole Lovell murder. here is the link so you may watch the episode if you wish. I hope it works this time

[video=dailymotion;x4unmi5]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4unmi5[/video]

It's working for me.

Nicole has a thread here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ell-13-Blacksburg-27-January-2016-3-*Arrests*

how do you know that he doesn't view *advertiser censored*? he could be a *advertiser censored* addict for all we know. The fact is we simply don't know.

I mean some history that has been brought to light over his long life, some sort of charges of a perverse nature. Doubtful that a person would first be in the spotlight for a crime involving children at the age of 77, with nothing in his legal history to suggest an inclination. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alternative_hat_9417