IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, our Late Great Foxfire used to say "there's a reason for the seasons".

I sure do miss Foxfire...keep talking about what things he would say Margarita (and enyone else). I was thinking about him today and what he may say.

It really boggles my mind that someone who is a murderer would go to such lengths to practice that one thing - killing people. I cannot fathom it. It's as if they're not human, but machines.

It's that they don't see their *victims* as humans, but rather *things*. I often use this analogy when describing men who go to prostitutes. They are completely detached from the idea this is a human with a soul. They completely lack empathy and are incredibly narcissistic.

I sure do miss Foxfire...keep talking about what things he would say Margarita (and enyone else). I was thinking about him today and what he may say.

Well Kat, what *would* he say? And yes, he is sorely missed.

There are more than two reasons. It doesn't mean your guilty if you get a lawyer and keep your mouth shut. It means you're smart.
RL stopped talking when being questioned in regards to a double homicide that happened on his property. This likely happened because LE raised suspicions.

Thanks! If my memory served me correctly, the writing contained chapters.

But this describes how such a innocuous tip can yield big results, because she was persistent.

"Jo Ann Steffey of Tampa was convinced that her neighbor was the killer. She had reported her suspicions to the police before but nothing ever came of it. She was thinking of calling in again. She had bad vibes about her neighbor from the first time she saw him, which was years before the murders. The man had moved out of the neighborhood two years ago but Steffey still felt that he was the suspect. Moore’s press conference had stirred those emotions again."
http://www.crimemagazine.com/tourist-trap-murder-rogers-family

there are two reasons a person stops cooperating and answering questions to LE. one is that they are guilty and the other is when LE thinks they are guilty but they are not. people who are not guilty and are not under suspicions by LE typically fully cooperate. RL stopped cooperating. My guess is LE laid out their suspicions to both him and his attorney.

You can do everything in your power to implicate RL here on this site and it's within your right to do so I suppose as long as it is within the TOS but I absolutely must take issue with this comment.

It is within EVERYONE'S right not to speak.

This was really a stretch. SMH

Thanks! If my memory served me correctly, the writing contained chapters.

But this describes how such a innocuous tip can yield big results, because she was persistent.

"Jo Ann Steffey of Tampa was convinced that her neighbor was the killer. She had reported her suspicions to the police before but nothing ever came of it. She was thinking of calling in again. She had bad vibes about her neighbor from the first time she saw him, which was years before the murders. The man had moved out of the neighborhood two years ago but Steffey still felt that he was the suspect. Moore’s press conference had stirred those emotions again."
http://www.crimemagazine.com/tourist-trap-murder-rogers-family

Here's the award winning article about this case. I highly recommend it.

http://reprints.longform.org/angels-demons

RL stopped talking when being questioned in regards to a double homicide that happened on his property. This likely happened because LE raised suspicions.

I think it happened because he wised up and took his attorney's advice.

Good for them! The people of Delphi have really shown the world what a determined community of people can do when they come together. They will see justice, and God Bless them! Good people.
Yes, I am really touched by how this community has rallied around these hurting families. Unfortunately, not everyone has a community like that. A good support system makes a world of difference, and I'm happy to see that they are helping them through this. This sounds like a community of very good people. God bless you, Delphi!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

You can do everything in your power to implicate RL here on this site and it's within your right to do so I suppose as long as it is within the TOS but I absolutely must take issue with this comment.

It is within EVERYONE'S right not to speak.

This was really a stretch. SMH
you must believe than that he stopped talking because LE had absolutely no suspicion? He stopped talking prior to the SW, and we know LE had some suspicion on the day of the search and likely the days ahead of the search.

What i said is those that are not guilty and where LE has raised zero suspicion typically answer questions. He does not need to be guilty to stop talking, but by doing it is probably a good indication that LE has asked him questions in connection to the murders that he does not want to answer.

Hey Everyone,

We are going to shut this thread down for the night in a bit.

Back in a moment or so.

Tricia

Perfect timing. :angel:

:couch:

That's a LOT of assumptions there, BLT.

MOO

May tomorrow be the day.

you must believe than that he stopped talking because LE had absolutely no suspicion? He stopped talking prior to the SW, and we know LE had some suspicion on the day of the search and likely the days ahead of the search.

What i said is those that are not guilty and where LE has raised zero suspicion typically answer questions. He does not need to be guilty to stop talking, but by doing it is probably a good indication that LE has asked him questions in connection to the murders that he does not want to answer.

Do you have some links to back up what you said or is it just your opinion regarding that LE was suspicious of RL? They served many warrants besides giving one to RL. RL is locked up for another matter currently.

That video back a couple of pages was good! It had new/ interesting/ good information in it about the cell phone information. My brain needs to process before I can post about it but I am surprised no one is mentioning it!

For not calling an Amber alert and going thru the night you mean? Is that a real possibility do you think?
Not just the order to stand down. Any problem arising from accusations later on. Jury questions include media coverage they have witnessed. If claim was made by Defendant one girl died by the abandonment of the search, less one murder charge and he gets to feel---ah, cynical?

That video back a couple of pages was good! It had new/ interesting/ good information in it about the cell phone information. My brain needs to process before I can post about it but I am surprised no one is mentioning it!

We talked about it some...a few days (?) ago...I think Nin said something about that proving that LE had Libby's physical phone. I'll find it tomorrow. Threads going to close. :)

It really boggles my mind that someone who is a murderer would go to such lengths to practice that one thing - killing people. I cannot fathom it. It's as if they're not human, but machines.

I believe some people are born just missing something, some gene or enzyme or whatever and there is nothing to be done, partly because it is seldom accepted, until too way, that a child could be really evil. By the time it is a known fact, it is too late...animals, maybe even other kids, are dead...we are just not programmed to accept or recognize "bad seeds."

Then there are those who "turn" evil based on what they feel are circumstances always being "against" them. They feel they got a bum deal as a kid or as a teen or did not get the job they wanted, whatever, and just feel entitled to take it out on society.

Imo BG is one type or the other. All jmo, obviously.

We talked about it some...a few days (?) ago...I think Nin said something about that proving that LE had Libby's physical phone. I'll find it tomorrow. Threads going to close. :)

I would like to see this quote as I have yet to see any proof the phone was physically located, thanks.

I can't help but feel that the answers are out there and the suspect will be found. There's no other way to look at it for now. Any less is not worthy of their lives. Let tomorrow be the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties