IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not correct as you have to look up chat history from RTV6's FB page. I didn't know that. I'm trying to delete this post. Computer savvy I'm not lol Sorry for the mix up But that's the pic I found on a Google search. So can't believe Google

You don't need to delete it, one of our lovely mods has added the link to your post so it's all good. Subsequent posts explain, without your original post others may get confused about what we were talking about :)

Not all discussion, that's not quite what Tricia's post said. Can you find a copy of it?

It's a discussion thread as I understand it....it's titled "IMAGE discussion thread":

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...gail-Williams-13-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi

Opening post of that thread says:

This is a place to discuss the image(s) released by ISP in this case. More specifically THESE IMAGES

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

and various enhancement techniques that are being used by members to try to get a better idea of the physical characteristics and apparel of the unidentified "bridge guy" BG, who police have stated is a suspect in the murders.

NOTE: Member michael.gartley is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science

Discussion of other aspects of the case should be contained to current general discussion thread.

This is meant to provide a place for those wishing to focus on the image(s) released by LE of that unidentified suspect.
It's pretty simple - If you are not interested in discussing the images or various techniques being used to try to glean more info from them this is NOT the thread for you.

to quote beach on this subject:

This thread is now open for discussion.

The one big thing I have noticed is no women in sight on the investigation team . I admit I may have missed them but as it relates to two murdered girls I would have thought there would be more female faces. Also, and I know we have talked the aris of this but if one of the girls died after midnight, it would explain the devastation felt by LE, as they did not treat it as an Amber alert and called the search off at midnight. I still do not understand that tbh.
Eta. While I'm on the criticising LE bandwagon, it is about time they released TOD, COD and confirm if they were murdered where they were found or off site. As you say J there's not much point holding it back now.
Thanks for taking up for us women shire, gotta break that glass ceiling! But seriously I noticed it.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking up for us women shire, gotta break that glass ceiling! But seriously I noticed it.

I think it's because there simply aren't many female investigators in Indiana.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rsbm
Eta. While I'm on the criticising LE bandwagon, it is about time they released TOD, COD and confirm if they were murdered where they were found or off site. As you say J there's not much point holding it back now.

It's a fine line here. Foxfire always talked about the value of an informed public, and with the passing of time and no arrest...; however I feel that LE is really holding on to this stuff for a reason, not compromising the integrity of the investigation bla bla and making sure they get a clean arrest/prosecution if and when a suspect is ID'd. I just don't know how much knowing TOD or COD helps find the killer, unless maybe, now here's a thought, a victim who possibly has escaped in the past says "-wait a minute, he did that to me..."...now, I've seen that before, it was a case involving a ball gag which sparked a victims's memory. Oooor maybe if the weapon is unique or something....

I think it's because there simply aren't many female investigators in Indiana.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think the same just trying to cheer up the day. It gets so sad for me too, and I have to cope sorry if i offended

How do I delete my original post? As I didn't know about clicking history on the news story Sorry
I wouldn't worry about. It didn't turn out to be something but it provided an educational opportunity. If it simply disappears, anyone coming to this later would miss the opportunity to learn something - if they didn't know about it either.

I wouldn't worry about. It didn't turn out to be something but it provided an educational opportunity. If it simply disappears, anyone coming to this later would miss the opportunity to learn something - if they didn't know about it either.
I agree with Jethro and everyone else , Peace ,either way it's relevant, good info.

O/T, there's a comment where a grandmother says she has taken her granddaughters hiking on these trails many times and always felt safe...

Jumping off that, and repeating thoughts already mentioned a million times lol, BG maybe played there as a kid or young person? Or maybe has kids or grandkids of his own who he has taken out there? Again, hunted there before, fished there before, that's why he maybe chose the location of that creek...how would that area be for a fishing spot....maybe used to live in one of those houses within walking distance?

I would think LE has reviewed/is reviewing every hunting and fishing license...I could be wrong but I totally would think and hope there would be something there....do these licenses contain a photo? How long do they store these licenses? Before the Internet iT would have to be paper files?
Great idea about reviewing fishing licences.

This person has been involved with the law, not from the Delphi area from what I can gather. Other than that I don't know much more just what i've gathered from sleuthing his crime.
I would say call or email it in.

I’m trying to rule out or confirm the possibilities of the bodies being moved if so, how.

The organized offender usually brings his own weapon to the crime scene and avoids leaving evidence behind. He is familiar with police procedures. The body is often removed from the crime scene. He may do this to "taunt" the police by leaving the corpse in plain public view, or to prevent its discovery by transporting it to a location where it will be well hidden. (Geberth, 1990) http://practicalhomicide.com/Research/psexsad.htm

LOGAN: What did you see when you went out there?
CASAREZ: There was not much to see, other than the crime scene tape around the area. The area was still very pristine. You couldn`t actually tell
that there was any such a violent action.
CASAREZ: You didn`t see any blood? You didn`t see a gruesome scene?
LOGAN: No, nothing. The area was very, very pristine. There was nothing there to see. I mean, really...
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

Were the bodies move?

· It appears there were 2 areas marked off with the yellow crime scene tape. 1 on the south side of Deer Creek and the other directly to the north side of the creek where the bodies were found.
· It has been mentioned and stated as in the above CNN transcripts that the area where the bodies were found were “very, very pristine”
· IMO the initial contact was made and the audio recorded of BG’s voice was at the south end of the bridge.
· IMO LE knows for fact where the attacks started/took place based on the audio evidence.

With the information gathered above it is IMO that Abby’s and Libby’s bodies were moved from the initial murder site (south crime scene) to the north crime scene for reasoning as stated by (Geberth, 1990).

How did their bodies get from the south crime scene to the north crime scene?

· If no sign was found on the south and north creek banks this would easily rule out a crossing.
· If no sign of a cross then there is a theory that a vehicle was used in abducting the girls to another location and then returning the bodies to the north crime scene.
· If anyone crossed the creek LE would have found strong sign (tracks)
· If sign was found this would let LE know how many people, how many trips (bodies were carried) and possibly who. This would aide in the decision if there were more than one murderer.
· The age of the sign would also provide a ballpark idea of what time the crossing took place.
· A key factor with tracking is that LE knows without a doubt which way BG departed the area, either to the north or south of the creek. IMO IF BG departed the north side of the creek there were prominent tracks of him making his way up the very steep bank area toward the north away from the creek flats in very soft soil
· RL stated that the terrain is so rugged that no one would have walked into the area the bodies were found. Coming from the water, it’s a more flat and open area as seen in several videos.

IMO I feel there were tracks found for a crossing. The rescuers being abreast and on line all the way across the creek area between the 2 marked off crime scenes in such a narrow segment gives me belief there was an abundance of evidence of a creek crossing. Also IMO LE found that BG made at least two trips back and forth across the creek.

Jmo if LE had a serious suspect they would not ask for more tips, when they have been overrun with "tips". Working through the kinds of tips and calls LE talked about is time-consuming and tedious. And most of them (the tips) are suggestions, ideas and recounts of dreams or visions.
How do you come up with that last sentence? I would think it is mainly people they see or people they know imo.

Does anyone reading this have a connection to the networks or to someone like Mark Klass who could make this happen? Nancy Grace would be able to help also!

Well, Nancy isn't on TV any longer but Ashleigh Banfield has covered it a few times.

I’m trying to rule out or confirm the possibilities of the bodies being moved if so, how.

The organized offender usually brings his own weapon to the crime scene and avoids leaving evidence behind. He is familiar with police procedures. The body is often removed from the crime scene. He may do this to "taunt" the police by leaving the corpse in plain public view, or to prevent its discovery by transporting it to a location where it will be well hidden. (Geberth, 1990) http://practicalhomicide.com/Research/psexsad.htm

LOGAN: What did you see when you went out there?
CASAREZ: There was not much to see, other than the crime scene tape around the area. The area was still very pristine. You couldn`t actually tell
that there was any such a violent action.
CASAREZ: You didn`t see any blood? You didn`t see a gruesome scene?
LOGAN: No, nothing. The area was very, very pristine. There was nothing there to see. I mean, really...
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

Were the bodies move?

· It appears there were 2 areas marked off with the yellow crime scene tape. 1 on the south side of Deer Creek and the other directly to the north side of the creek where the bodies were found.
· It has been mentioned and stated as in the above CNN transcripts that the area where the bodies were found were “very, very pristine”
· IMO the initial contact was made and the audio recorded of BG’s voice was at the south end of the bridge.
· IMO LE knows for fact where the attacks started/took place based on the audio evidence.

With the information gathered above it is IMO that Abby’s and Libby’s bodies were moved from the initial murder site (south crime scene) to the north crime scene for reasoning as stated by (Geberth, 1990).

How did their bodies get from the south crime scene to the north crime scene?

· If no sign was found on the south and north creek banks this would easily rule out a crossing.
· If no sign of a cross then there is a theory that a vehicle was used in abducting the girls to another location and then returning the bodies to the north crime scene.
· If anyone crossed the creek LE would have found strong sign (tracks)
· If sign was found this would let LE know how many people, how many trips (bodies were carried) and possibly who. This would aide in the decision if there were more than one murderer.
· The age of the sign would also provide a ballpark idea of what time the crossing took place.
· A key factor with tracking is that LE knows without a doubt which way BG departed the area, either to the north or south of the creek. IMO IF BG departed the north side of the creek there were prominent tracks of him making his way up the very steep bank area toward the north away from the creek flats in very soft soil
· RL stated that the terrain is so rugged that no one would have walked into the area the bodies were found. Coming from the water, it’s a more flat and open area as seen in several videos.

IMO I feel there were tracks found for a crossing. The rescuers being abreast and on line all the way across the creek area between the 2 marked off crime scenes in such a narrow segment gives me belief there was an abundance of evidence of a creek crossing. Also IMO LE found that BG made at least two trips back and forth across the creek.
All good points. My only worry is that the searchers on the 13th may have inadvertently destroyed evidence as they had hours walking the trails and Creek banks while searching. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme