IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By that, I am thinking you are saying, this is someone incarcerated for a crime related to young girls, and released? If so, it makes sense to me.

Yes, the mask comes off when they think no one important to them is looking. Libby put a roadblock on that plan, and the world is alerted to an image. Yet, no identification by anyone. Surely his mother, surely a friend, someone, would get it, see the picture, and call in the tip. Why aren't they?
I don't think we see the mask off in the image, that is his masked self that looks like so many men. When the mask comes off, you would see his evilness in his eyes and voice. I do think that he was incarcerated years ago for some type of assault, maybe women closer to his age back then. His family might have seen the evil and cut ties with him long ago. Or he might never have been incarcerated and truly is able to hide his true self for years. Just awful to think about.

Let us suppose, for a moment, that it was a father and son team + perhaps the son's girlfriend who later ends up dead on the same day that ISP releases the images pulled from the video. Girlfriend freaks out over the exposure to the images. Boyfriend accidentally shoots her. Hence, only two know about the crime = father and son. Well, and perhaps also the person who wanted this to happen. None of the three would talk but they may give themselves away using a different but common method. Think SM.
For those who wish, this is my :cow:

Doesn't even have to be a father and son combination. Could just be the son has knowledge of what the father has done or both the son and girlfriend recognize the father in the photo and the son decides to cover for his father. Yes hypothetical even though it is based on a local area incident.

My heart aches for Abby & Libby's mothers. Especially as Mother's Day is tmw. Every commercial on tv, ad online, sales circular etc has got Mother's Day right in everyone's faces. I spent the day with my 2 daughters & the joy of having these girls is beyond compare. I cannot imagine what the Moms are going thru.

The monster(s ) who did killed these precious little girls has his day coming. Hes going to pay for every tear that's been cried over these girls.

I hope it's very soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

My love to Abby and Libbys parents, grandparents as tomorrow is Mothers Day.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you! Even the Dads who also do both roles as parents.
Please Dear Lord above bring the Slime (s) to light and give justice in this life let alone your own judgement when its this persons time.
Much love to all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Honestly, the more I work with the images and look at the general circumstances in the case, the more I am coming to the conclusion, that this was a very well planned murder. The POI/BG was fully equipped with everything he needed that day - and more - IMO.

He knew what he was doing, when he was doing it and to who he was doing it IMO. He also knows exactly, what happened to Liberty's phone and why.

The case is complex and very involved IMO. LE may know the general involvements, but has yet to identify the actual killer.

All IMO

-Nin

I have wondered if the white thing is a wad of light weight nylon rope.
People have suggested a plastic grocery sack handle or goggles but it sort of looks like rope to me. I realize it is different shapes in the 2 photos but if he was repositioning his arms or shifting what was hidden in that jacket, a loop of rope may have popped out of the neck of the jacket. IMO
Could it be on a neck gaiter he wore upside down scrunched beneath his neck (to cover his face with when needed?)
I also saw a Harley Skull logo today and wonder if that could be on a scrunched up neck gaiter worn by BG (possibly upside down) to hide his face when needed?

I don't think we see the mask off in the image, that is his masked self that looks like so many men. When the mask comes off, you would see his evilness in his eyes and voice. I do think that he was incarcerated years ago for some type of assault, maybe women closer to his age back then. His family might have seen the evil and cut ties with him long ago. Or he might never have been incarcerated and truly is able to hide his true self for years. Just awful to think about.

I agree with previous incarceration...and released in the last year or two. IMO

Large turnout for celebration of life for Delphi murder victims

"We have a killer on the streets running around our state, our nation. We need to get that. And I need people's help to do that. Somebody knows. Please call it in." Patty said.

"If you know something please, please call the tip line. And thank you, I thank everyone," Libby's mom said.

That tipline number is 1-844-459-5786.

http://www.wthr.com/article/large-turnout-for-celebration-of-life-for-delphi-murder-victims

If you know something about this crime please say something. #FindHim #JusticeforAbbeyandLibby.

RSBM

I was agreeing with you and piggybacking on the point you made. I do wish this site allowed nested quotes.
I just wanted to make sure you weren't trying to reply to someone and ended up snagging my post instead else because you made good points that I thought were related to a different post.

I try to stay focused on the facts, and do "roll and scroll" past the posts that seem a bit far-fetched.

I have not seriously considered the Delphi girls to have have any connection to the Iowa cousins killings. For starters, I was thinking it was too far away.

But what do I know?

So few details have been released to the public.

Justice for Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins slips away more each day. It makes me SO SAD how young they were when they were killed.

Other than the some kind of similarity in the dates and manipulating the numbers around (not sure I buy that), being found outdoors near bodies of water, and being a double murder, what other evidence is available as similarities between these crimes?

Both pairs snatched in broad daylight without screams or obvious signs of a struggle.
Indicates to me a possible similar MO.
Maybe flashing a fake badge would do it?

It's the One thing kids are taught to always respect.
This event seems well planned- meticulous. The fake cop gambit would be almost unbeatable vs two kids & fits in w someone who plans things out to a T.

We are going round & round right now with nothing to really sleuth - IMO -

My prayers are with these families who have lost their girls.

Imagine waking up tomorrow on "Mother's Day"

We are going round & round right now with nothing to really sleuth - IMO -

My prayers are with these families who have lost their girls.

Imagine waking up tomorrow on "Mother's Day"

It's absolutely heartbreaking. I feel so sorry for all the mums who have lost their sons and daughters here on websleuths.

Thanks to all of you for keeping this thread going and for caring about justice for Abbey and Libby including Tricia and all the moderators. Hopefully there will be a break in the case soon.

Hope it is ok to post this

Mother's Day Blessing

May those with children feel appreciated
May those grieving empty arms be comforted
May those mourning and missing the ones who gave them life,
Be wrapped in goodness and love today"
Tamara Rice

(Is this a hypothetical, or based on a real situation we can't discuss? I don't want to start searching if you were just giving an example for illustrative purposes...Thanks!)

There was a young girl who was accidentally (supposedly) shot, there was some discussion of it many threads back.

Slightly off topic - a week or two ago (? Not sure of timing) a female was found deceased in or near Delphi. Was there a thread or news article about her I could read? Thanks in advance.

I just wanted to make sure you weren't trying to reply to someone and ended up snagging my post instead else because you made good points that I thought were related to a different post.

No worries at all :)

Slightly off topic - a week or two ago (? Not sure of timing) a female was found deceased in or near Delphi. Was there a thread or news article about her I could read? Thanks in advance.
Yes. The one who was shot and placed i believe in a parking lot? The man who did it was arrested.

I have wondered if the white thing is a wad of light weight nylon rope.
People have suggested a plastic grocery sack handle or goggles but it sort of looks like rope to me. I realize it is different shapes in the 2 photos but if he was repositioning his arms or shifting what was hidden in that jacket, a loop of rope may have popped out of the neck of the jacket. IMO

Yes. I agree with this. It seems more rigid than grocery store bags and I also agree with the repositioning his arms.I think that it was a rapid movement that made the rope pop out. Reaching for a gun in his pocket?

All I want to do tonight/tomorrow is pray for these mothers who have brutally lost their daughters.

Let's take a day to pray and reflect what these families are going through.

Yes. The one who was shot and placed i believe in a parking lot? The man who did it was arrested.

I believe the case you are referring to is the one that was four hours away, actually. I do not believe there have been any other mysterious deaths in Delphi.

I do not believe there have been any mysterious deaths in Delphi lately, other than these two murdered girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb