IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm, you have been reading way too much on facebook. I have read all those rumors too. Everything you shared was posted in a facebook group from screen shots and comments!!!!!

who are you replying to?

Yes Tunakat.....I too am from a small town just south of Delphi. If your not from around here or a similar climate, you wouldn't understand how warm 49 degrees is in the winter...lol. That temperature is cold in the late spring, but in the winter it's like a tropical heat wave and you put on a light jacket and let the sun hit your face. He was dressed for a blizzard. I was out running errands that day in just a hoodie and I'm naturally a cold bodied person.

Obituaries are not evidence. Death notices and obituaries may have differing information for the same person. The date thing is not based on evidence. There are some instances where a family just has to make a choice before knowing all the information. I think this is just one of those cases. I really think reading anything into those dates at this point with only the obits is very short sighted.

This is how obits work. Written by family with the funeral directors aid. The speculation about the dates is is my well informed opinion about nothing. With suicide or homicide where bodies take time to be found a date is chosen by family before the medical examiner determines it.

Well I have several friends that do this if they are briskly walking and its cold. Only take their hand out to thump the cig or throw it down. When they are standing still they hold it normally. Does that make sense?
I've also got several guitar playing friends that will play the guitar while smoking and never even thump. Just let it fall as they play. I smoke and personally I cannot for the life of me do this. I can't stand the smoke getting in my eyes or ashes getting on my clothes or on the ground.
My brother (may he rest in peace) could smoke and play the guitar and he would pace a lot and smoke like this when he was thinking. Especially if it was cold.
I hope this makes sense?? :thinking:

My grandfather and 2 uncles, all ranchers, smoked like this while working on the ranch. They would be tinkering with equipment, driving a tractor, etc, all the while with a ciggie stuck in their mouths. Drove my grandma nuts when gramps let the ashes trail behind him...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Couldn't just post pic on this one:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item-img...8714.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000017.2.dGJaf2#

Link for other pics:
https://www.google.com/search?q=bro...1#safe=off&tbm=isch&q=brown+canvas+ammo+pouch
You're so sweet thanks too boxy hope t don't focus on a wild goose chase like I told u re something else

We will see what's they say tomorrow

("no comment on that" lol)

When the Search Warrant was being carried out on Bicycle Road and they seemed to be paying allot of attention on the shed. I wonder if the could have been hiding there without the homeowner realizing?

Or maybe some tools were found that maybe could have come from the shed.

I also think the fanny pack is a hand gun holder. I have one similar when I go hunting. That hat to me looks like a bomber hat which goes over the ears to keep you warm. I would post a pic but first time poster and don't see the option to upload a photo.

I also think the fanny pack is a hand gun holder. I have one similar when I go hunting. That hat to me looks like a bomber hat which goes over the ears to keep you warm. I would post a pic but first time poster and don't see the option to upload a photo.

Hi Solving, welcome to WS. The third from last option inserts an image, next to last is for videos and the last is for quoting. Hope this helps.

This guy didn't set out to kill the girls, he didn't set out to kill anyone. He was here because he enjoys the bridge/scenery.

So he didn't hitchhike in he didn't bicycle in he didn't park mile(s) away. He came in like he always has ... He's been here before.

He's not here for exercise, he didn't meet the girls or track them from SM.

He's very efficient to say the least. He places himself around the trails by visual remembrance. He knows where and when he can possibly be seen at all times from every angle.

Speaks/interacts with girls to pry for info. Possibly See's them being dropped off.

After setting up some quick trust by speaking and walking off. He does a quick survey to check for people and calculates his time and where to strike.

The proximity of the body's and knowing they'll be found right away says he's not the least bit worried ... he's on his way back home out of town.

He lives a normal life very adaptive. He's done this or something similar before. Partially retired successful type. Travels often.

Look at the most common aspect that brings people here... The Bridge first, then exercise/photography.

He's not here to exercise and he's not coming to a place known to be populated in the middle of the day to kill someone. That leaves the bridge/scenery.

The only thing that's blown his cover is the pics. Other than that he played Houdini in the middle of the day and didn't leave an impact in anybody's mind on the way in or way out. It was a mere opportunity that lines up perfect in his eyes so he acted on it.

This isn't a rookie, he did this all in a very very short time frame. With no impact on his surroundings.

If caught will deff be linked to other crime(s)

Age late 40s to 50

Hasn't done anything to change his appearance, he knows better.

Prob involved in some minor way at some point with his local school system.

All moo

Hopefully press conference tells us more.

And it prob goes without saying but any info we're going to get did nobody any good by delaying it 5 days.

Perhaps the Girl's obituaries were dated incorrectly however in a situation such as this, best friends murdered, they both had their funerals the same day I think not, however yes, mistakes are made. JMO

This guy didn't set out to kill the girls, he didn't set out to kill anyone. He was here because he enjoys the bridge/scenery.

So he didn't hitchhike in he didn't bicycle in he didn't park mile(s) away. He came in like he always has ... He's been here before.

He's not here for exercise, he didn't meet the girls or track them from SM.

He's very efficient to say the least. He places himself around the trails by visual remembrance. He knows where and when he can possibly be seen at all times from every angle.

Speaks/interacts with girls to pry for info. Possibly See's them being dropped off.

After setting up some quick trust by speaking and walking off. He does a quick survey to check for people and calculates his time and where to strike.

The proximity of the body's and knowing they'll be found right away says he's not the least bit worried ... he's on his way back home out of town.

He lives a normal life very adaptive. He's done this or something similar before. Partially retired successful type. Travels often.

Look at the most common aspect that brings people here... The Bridge first, then exercise/photography.

He's not here to exercise and he's not coming to a place known to be populated in the middle of the day to kill someone. That leaves the bridge/scenery.

The only thing that's blown his cover is the pics. Other than that he played Houdini in the middle of the day and didn't leave an impact in anybody's mind on the way in or way out. It was a mere opportunity that lines up perfect in his eyes so he acted on it.

This isn't a rookie, he did this all in a very very short time frame. With no impact on his surroundings.

If caught will deff be linked to other crime(s)
That is all the
Age late 40s to 50

Hasn't done anything to change his appearance, he knows better.

Prob involved in some minor way at some point with his local school system.

All moo

Hopefully press conference tells us more.

And it prob goes without saying but any info we're going to get did nobody any good by delaying it 5 days.
All just your opinion? Or do you have information we don't? Please, when it is an opinion. Or conjecture sayit

We live in a small town just south of Delphi. We too have visited this area several years ago. It is a popular fall hiking spot as the foilage is nice.

I know it seems odd to many of you why teenagers would be there but in our small rural farming towns there is zero crime and definitely no murders/homicides. We all know our neighbors, grew up in these small towns and dont lock our doors to run an errand or our vehicles in our driveways. An occasional dui or public intox or family dispute is all the crazy we ever deal with. Until now. My husband is a school teacher at the HS here. The schools have issued gentle reminders since this happened about SM and awareness of your surroundings. ISP has been stepping up wolf pack and not just on main highways. There are active things in motion some more subtle than others and I am guessing to not cause alarm. The day this occurred it was 49* and sunny. It was very warm for a Feb day in Indiana. There are several out structures on Deer Creek. From the first time the pictures were posted by every news outlet it struck me as so odd how OVER dressed he was. My thought was this was taken after the murders and he was living in one of the out structures and had to flee with everything some how on him to not draw attention to himself. We have had a very unusually warm winter this year with record warm temps in Jan/Feb. I think he left with what he thought was everything but the outstructure he was staying in contains the connection. Just my theory. He is just too overdressed. ISP initially stated in one of the press conferences that no one on the trails could place the girls on the trails during their hikes. But someone placed bridge dude there by the pix. I took that to mean others from the trails came in voluntarily to ISP but bridge dude did not. So very senseless and unnerving. No one in our small towns will soon forget how vulernable we all feel now. Prayers for these families and that they find him soon.
Thank you for your knowledge of the area and temp!
The temp definitely makes his clothing choices very odd and out of place. You may have a good point! Are the outstructures you are referring to similar to duck blinds or something? Can you please compare it to something for us so we can better picture it?
Again thank you so much and WELCOME to WS! :welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member